TIEs incoming

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Eh you got way more information out of my last post than was intended. Please run a diagnostic. 

It was a general reply to Vortage, Korlath, and yourself over the talking point that anyone who happens to be bored should fight with the underdogs even if it means you fight your own allies. The inference that not doing so was pixel hugging and pathetic being the only option is what Crinkledstraw and myself are replying to.

12 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

It was a general reply to Vortage, Korlath, and yourself over the talking point that anyone who happens to be bored should fight with the underdogs even if it means you fight your own allies. The inference that not doing so was pixel hugging and pathetic being the only option is what Crinkledstraw and myself are replying to.

I don't think that's what I was getting at but ok...

43 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I don't think that's what I was getting at but ok...

I was going to ask you to clarify what you were getting at then, but following a reread fair enough. You were merely drawing a conclusion based on a subjective assertion replying to what was a stupid comment by Vortagre. I should have based my reply on their comment alone, apologies.

1 hour ago, James Spanier said:

I was going to ask you to clarify what you were getting at then, but following a reread fair enough. You were merely drawing a conclusion based on a subjective assertion replying to what was a stupid comment by Vortagre. I should have based my reply on their comment alone, apologies.

Nah check again. If it's the latest one I'm pretty sure you have that wrong to. Pretty sure Vort was talking about random nations not allied/freinds of yours. And all I said was if randoms joined the stomping side out of boredom than that would be lame. 

13 hours ago, James Spanier said:

You do know that you are the odd one out if you actually believe AAs betray allies just to make things more interesting, right? It happens very rarely and is usually the result of a dispute that already ruined the relationship. It also usually has like, a plan, not just some weird random reaction to sad OWF callouts. Go back to "it's a down declare!" and "it's a dogpile!" please, those at least make sense in reality.

My comment was a reply to some people making excuses like we need action. It reads to me that they don't really have what it takes to actually fight against all odds, but still wants to be in the action. Lame, very lame indeed. 

On 3/21/2019 at 11:50 AM, Canik said:

I mean, we certainly wouldn't lose. xD  We did face Kashmir/COBRA largely by ourselves (you two were lightly engaged with other wars, but we had no help come in) and in just 2 rounds damaged Kashmir so badly it took them almost a full year to recover and they've had their tail between their legs ever since. As they do currently.

That's not our tail and it's not our legs it's between

On 3/21/2019 at 10:50 AM, Canik said:

I mean, we certainly wouldn't lose. xD  We did face Kashmir/COBRA largely by ourselves (you two were lightly engaged with other wars, but we had no help come in) and in just 2 rounds damaged Kashmir so badly it took them almost a full year to recover and they've had their tail between their legs ever since. As they do currently.

oh cool!

so we can just make up stories and pretend it's real?

let me try hang on.

Last week, Kashmir and LUEnited nations teamed up with el bruc, leader of Poison Clan, and attacked FTW (which stands for frigy trikka wikka). We outdamaged them sebenteen billion to 5 and brought them to negative 323 NS within 3 days! They were forced to disband, many members ended up deleting their nations, some electing to have their computers incinerated and blocking all memories of cybernations permanently. Their leader tanit cried for weeks in-game as well as IRL and attempted to file multiple lawsuits against the coalition for psychological damage. All cases were dismissed from the Supreme Basketball Court although Tom Brady of the South Carolina Angels did donate through his private charity, the "Roberto Clemente Foundation." Future President Dan Quail declined to comment.

pretty crazy right? really unpredictable world we're livin in

14 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

Last week, Kashmir and LUEnited nations teamed up with el bruc, leader of Poison Clan, and attacked FTW (which stands for frigy trikka wikka). We outdamaged them sebenteen billion to 5 and brought them to negative 323 NS within 3 days! They were forced to disband, many members ended up deleting their nations, some electing to have their computers incinerated and blocking all memories of cybernations permanently. Their leader tanit cried for weeks in-game as well as IRL and attempted to file multiple lawsuits against the coalition for psychological damage. All cases were dismissed from the Supreme Basketball Court although Tom Brady of the South Carolina Angels did donate through his private charity, the "Roberto Clemente Foundation." Future President Dan Quail declined to comment.

Hakai,

This is exactly how Ive felt since the beginning of this war. Y'all have been in wonderland to long. Its affecting your sanity on a concerning level. Its like being invited to tea with the mad hatter and the March hare.

Cobra hits us in defense of Kashmir (because their super cool allies), TIE hits us in defense of cobra (because they didnt last time?), and Kashmir hits us in defense of Cobra (because their super cool allies). Then y'all cant shut up about how unfair it is that our allies join in (because their super duper allies). 

Your imagination is on overdrive and I'm loving it, but Canik isnt the one dreaming.

All the best,

Joseph M. Black

10 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Hakai,

This is exactly how Ive felt since the beginning of this war. Y'all have been in wonderland to long. Its affecting your sanity on a concerning level. Its like being invited to tea with the mad hatter and the March hare.

Cobra hits us in defense of Kashmir (because their super cool allies), TIE hits us in defense of cobra (because they didnt last time?), and Kashmir hits us in defense of Cobra (because their super cool allies). Then y'all cant shut up about how unfair it is that our allies join in (because their super duper allies). 

Your imagination is on overdrive and I'm loving it, but Canik isnt the one dreaming.

All the best,

Joseph M. Black

You hit the nail on the head, my friend.

11 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Knowing them, they will probably end up calling it the Super-Fantastic-Wolves-Riding-Eagles-And-Cats-Using-Claws-Riding-Silver-Dragons-With-The-League-Of-Smol-Suburbs War, or something.

That reminds me of Men Riding Dragons Throwing Wolves At Maggots