TIEs incoming

1 hour ago, Canik said:

I mean, we certainly wouldn't lose. xD  We did face Kashmir/COBRA largely by ourselves (you two were lightly engaged with other wars, but we had no help come in) and in just 2 rounds damaged Kashmir so badly it took them almost a full year to recover and they've had their tail between their legs ever since. As they do currently.

Oh Cenk, wishing will make it so.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

Ahahaha truer words were never uttered....🤣 Obviously they are going to sit by and watch their pets burn again!?!🤡

Haha agree....but to be fair, id let them burn as well....They reasoning for war was stupid in the first place.

I did see one Kashmir guy step up and counter, if only I had an open slot :(  if only...

Al

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Haha agree....but to be fair, id let them burn as well....They reasoning for war was stupid in the first place.

Any more dumb than the reasoning behind the last war? 

Last war a preemptive strike because FtW felt threatened for whatever reason by COBRA. Now we are tired of their intrigue and posturing so we are doing something about it. 

FTW alone, is incapable of rolling COBRA.

That alone has been proven in the past, and with the RFI DoW.

RFI- This being your first actual military engagement, I welcome you to the fight. When you have accomplished what Canik could not by himself, I will be assuaged to know my goal was reached and my point demonstrated a thousandfold. 

Edited by General Kanabis

21 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

FTW alone, is incapable of rolling COBRA.

That alone has been proven in the past, and with the RFI DoW.

RFI- This being your first actual military engagement, I welcome you to the fight. When you have accomplished what Canik could not by himself, I will be assuaged to know my goal was reached and my point demonstrated a thousandfold. 

LMAO we absolutely are capable of rolling COBRA. What little there is to roll. It'd be more painful by ourselves, sure, but you would be flattened without a doubt.

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Saying it is one thing.

Name one war you guys held your own, on your own.

Our war with Kashmir and we rolled them hard.

I can name a couple more where, yeah, we were part of a coalition but we fought well and did heavy lifting. You are delusion if you don't think we would flatten COBRA.

6 minutes ago, Canik said:

Our war with Kashmir and we rolled them hard.

ROFLMFAO 

You mean that war where you pretended NpO and NoR didn't exist.

It's funny you call one week of war "rolled"

9 minutes ago, Canik said:

I can name a couple more 

No you can't.

20 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

It's funny you call one week of war "rolled"

It was two weeks, but one was all that was needed for everyone to know Kashmir would end up with nothing but micro nations if it continued. Hell, most could've told you that before the war even started. xD

This debate is stupid as $%&@. Of course we would flatten, rolled, crush you, whatever you wanna call it. Stop wasting our time.

To all alliances involved in all sides of this conflict, what you have said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on Planet Bob is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may Admin have mercy on your souls

6 hours ago, Canik said:

LMAO we absolutely are capable of rolling COBRA. What little there is to roll. It'd be more painful by ourselves, sure, but you would be flattened without a doubt.

So if you wish long enough wish strong enough
You will come to know
Wishing will make it so

4 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

To all alliances involved in all sides of this conflict, what you have said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on Planet Bob is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may Admin have mercy on your souls

Hey man, at least something is happening in this ghostown of a forum. It’s gotta be worth the two bits you paid for a gander at this freak show.

15 hours ago, Talbrys said:

lol k

You can laugh, but your colleagues were the ones lambasting ftw for needing to call in allies, so yeah.

3 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Punching up vs punching down 

Its kind of ironical that some people are suggesting boredom as a reason to join FTW  to fight opponents who are not eve1/10th the size of FTW. If they were really bored then they would join us n our defense, send some nukes no their way to Wolveslands

16 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Its kind of ironical that some people are suggesting boredom as a reason to join FTW  to fight opponents who are not eve1/10th the size of FTW. If they were really bored then they would join us n our defense, send some nukes no their way to Wolveslands

They're bored but at the same time they love their pixels so they will only jump in on the action it they think the damage to their pixels will be minimal.

3 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I for one would expect nothing less from the....venerable CLAWS! 

:)

You do know that you are the odd one out if you actually believe AAs betray allies just to make things more interesting, right? It happens very rarely and is usually the result of a dispute that already ruined the relationship. It also usually has like, a plan, not just some weird random reaction to sad OWF callouts. Go back to "it's a down declare!" and "it's a dogpile!" please, those at least make sense in reality.