TIEs incoming

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Canik said:

I, for one, don't operate that way. My allies can rest assured I will never secretly consider our treaty is dead and attack them without proper cancellations first. I believe that is how most other alliances operate as well, the respectable ones, at least.

Wow the low lifes get lower!?! That's some messed up crap when someone signs treaties to get protection and then back stabs their biggest protector and breaks treaties attacking them.....I've managed to last long enough to see it all....🤡

Yes Lucius is worse than  the H-man we've been there  

39 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

A Poll slavery NAP is not the same thing as a Protectorate Treaty.

I would say slave is a strong would to apply to FTW as it is but yeah there is an important difference 

1 hour ago, Canik said:

Yeah and Vortagre is also the same guy I regularly kick for minor offences, yet you consider him to make and break treaties. I'm the only credit on our treaties, I'm the one that cancels and or restores. 

And if I'm guilty of not providing a clarification, then you are guilty of burying the treaty in the first place somewhere in the embassy you closed. As I'm looking there is no OWF evidence of that treaty existing, so clearly you didn't want it out there. 

Just like you don't the record to show that I did give you a notice of cancelation, or how its been defunct since then. 

Or how you do view alliances less than a tenth your size as a threat 

or Kaz's intrigue with smaller AAs or his open hostility

but since you hid away our embassy from the world maybe I should take things to world affairs maybe post some screens of my own. 

2 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Korlath,

Our protection started Dec 4th, 90 days later is March 4th. Your raid started March 3rd, are you confused about how time works?

Sincerely Joseph M. Black

You didn't activate your protection until after it was expired. 

Just now, Korlath said:

You didn't activate your protection until after it was expired. 

Korlath,

Our protection was active until the 4th.... You attacked on the third.... Unless time works different for you, it seems like your hand is firmly in the cookie jar. Or did you really expect that we would ignore the defense of an ally? 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

26 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Yeah and Vortagre is also the same guy I regularly kick for minor offences, yet you consider him to make and break treaties. I'm the only credit on our treaties, I'm the one that cancels and or restores. 

It's like they think he is government just because he is listed as an heir, even though his in game rank clearly just reads- Member State.

Weird.

Edited by General Kanabis

14 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

General Kanabis,

This is very inconvenient, but here we are. So much fuss over a rogue. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Yeah, so much fuss. If only FTW have had the option to settle the issue diplomatically on March 4 when after only a couple of cruise missiles had gone out...oh wait. They did. But they chose to make a big fuss over it.

2 minutes ago, Korlath said:

Yeah, so much fuss. If only FTW have had the option to settle the issue diplomatically on March 4 when after only a couple of cruise missiles had gone out...oh wait. They did. But they chose to make a big fuss over it.

What they really made the fuss over was how they didn't want you nuking them when they nuked you...

11 minutes ago, Korlath said:

Korlath,

Most rogues are dealt with the way you have been. Par for the course really. The fuss comes from Cobra "GK" (who didnt need a reason to attack us.) And TIE (who didnt give a reason).

I'm shocked your letting them get rolled for you though.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

4 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Korlath,

Most rogues are dealt with the way you have been. Par for the course really. The fuss comes from Cobra "GK" (who didnt need a reason to attack us.) And TIE (who didnt give a reason).

I'm shocked your letting them get rolled for you though.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Most are, yes. When it's convenient. I'm shocked you think I have control over COBRA and TIEs FAs. While I support their actions, those actions are entirely their own.

Sincerely,

Korlath, Destroyer of Wolves

22 minutes ago, Talbrys said:

What they really made the fuss over was how they didn't want you nuking them when they nuked you...

Oh yeah, I forgot they asked that I just sit there and do nothing while they fired nukes at me.

52 minutes ago, Korlath said:

Most are, yes. When it's convenient. I'm shocked you think I have control over COBRA and TIEs FAs. While I support their actions, those actions are entirely their own.

Sincerely,

Korlath, Destroyer of Wolves

Indeed I find it funny this war and the cobra FTW  affair previous have both sparked over rogues. 

5 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

Wow the low lifes get lower!?! That's some messed up crap when someone signs treaties to get protection and then back stabs their biggest protector and breaks treaties attacking them.....I've managed to last long enough to see it all....🤡

I swear I have seen u do some !@#$ but can't remember it 😂

Anyways Lucius has posted the Dow and the reasons behind it in our Embassy in FTW. No proof exists of the current existence of the NAP or whatever set of abbreviations u call as treaty, just because Canik is saying this is illegal or that is illegal doesn't mean its all illegal. Our war has a valid reasons that were already expressed. TIE dont fight stupid aggressive wars, we fight righteous ones. 

I'm not saying it didn't exist. But it wasn't out there, and it was canceled, was reopened by someone who probably wasn't on the AA at the time, then the position wasn't "clarified". 

Why? Because I did what a reasonable person would do with harrassment about the nuance of this or that I STOPPED TYPING. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

3 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I'm not saying it didn't exist. But it wasn't out there, and it was canceled, was reopened by someone who probably wasn't on the AA at the time, then the position wasn't "clarified". 

Why? Because I did what a reasonable person would do with harrassment about the nuance of this or that and I STOPPED TYPING. 

Yep probably true. I vaguely remember being kicked out of the AA at that moment of time from the alliance. Cnt prove that cause I lost the Timeline of the events. That would also mean TIE NAP with FTW have been long cancelled. So I guess that settles the Legality question. If anyone wants to prove otherwise then feel free to prove that I was a member of TIE when the NAP was cancelled then allegedly reinstated. 

Ok yes, in all probablity I wasn't a member of the TIE when the NAP cancellation notice that Lucius gave to Canik was in Canik's words cancelled by myself. Since I wasn't a member of TIE then I couldn't have done it myself meaning my cancellation of the cancellation is void.