TIEs incoming

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Probably not, You would just screen it.

I'd bet Vocalese. But he's a relic that never speaks to us (certainly not me) and definitely not gov in any capacity. 

I could decipher the second part of what you posted. It was indeed him and he's listed as Head of State. Who is your gov?

6 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

I could decipher the second part of what you posted. It was indeed him and he's listed as Head of State. Who is your gov?

Myself. But we like to talk amongst each other to get consensus. 

"Head of State" is what he had before I came along. It has no actual meaning anymore. If he doesn't participate in discussion well....idk 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Irrelevant.

But thanks. 

Completely relevant, but thanks. You didn't mention which gov members you were talking about until after the edit. We had two recently who legit went rogue/want to quit the game with some fun. Al and Alex. 

Edited by CrinkledStraw

22 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Completely relevant, but thanks. You didn't mention which gov members you were talking about until after the edit. We had two recently who legit went rogue/want to quit the game with some fun. Al and Alex. 

:awesome:

I was wrong. My apologies, good sir.

As you were-

IMG-20181107-193714.jpg

4th largest alliance in Bob FTW needs Legion, Argent, Loss, Claws plus few other alliance whose names I can't remember right now against 

Tankobite, myself, Lucius and 12 Cobra Guys plus the handful of rebels in sell swords and losing.

Oh boy... this becoming a bigger embarrassement than when OoT disbanded that Oculus micro ally while fighting against 11 AA coalition virtually alone 😂😂

2 hours ago, Vortagre said:

4th largest alliance in Bob FTW needs Legion, Argent, Loss, Claws plus few other alliance whose names I can't remember right now against 

Tankobite, myself, Lucius and 12 Cobra Guys plus the handful of rebels in sell swords and losing.

Oh boy... this becoming a bigger embarrassement than when OoT disbanded that Oculus micro ally while fighting against 11 AA coalition virtually alone 😂😂

What Vortage and others seem to be missing is that you can only take that little rat dog nipping at your ankle so many times before you get p****d grab it by the neck and drop kick it across the room.

5 hours ago, Vortagre said:

It's flattering really.

7 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

:awesome:

I was wrong. My apologies, good sir.

As you were-

IMG-20181107-193714.jpg

Can someone edit the RFI alliance flags over their hat badges? 

5 hours ago, Vortagre said:

Kind of damned if you do damned if you don't. People gave FTW crap for not defending IRON from NG, but IRON refused all offers of help because they didn't want people doing exactly what you're doing here. At a certain point you have to realize we're in a newly formed bloc and a member alliance was attacked by three (granted much smaller) alliances. Why wouldn't we respond? Like what material incentive is there for us to let it alone?

3 hours ago, Sammy said:

What Vortage and others seem to be missing is that you can only take that little rat dog nipping at your ankle so many times before you get p****d grab it by the neck and drop kick it across the room.

I’d be embarrassed if I had to call all my neighbors to deal with a little rat dog. But hey, it’s good to admit when you need help. That’s the first step to recovery.

6 hours ago, Vortagre said:

I don’t really hold any personal animosity towards you all, but this is kind of a tired cliche from wars past. There isn’t a whole lot for nations/rulers to do these days, why wouldn’t we jump in on this? I’ve been on the otherside of plenty of lopsided fights that lasted months and those were uneven for the same reason this one is: it is not an embarrasment to use resources wisely. FTW could take you on their own sure, but why should they, and why is that outcome desirable to those they are allied to? We would prefer to spread the pain and keep FTW relatively more healthy. 

2 minutes ago, iamthey said:

I don’t really hold any personal animosity towards you all, but this is kind of a tired cliche from wars past. There isn’t a whole lot for nations/rulers to do these days, why wouldn’t we jump in on this? I’ve been on the otherside of plenty of lopsided fights that lasted months and those were uneven for the same reason this one is: it is not an embarrasment to use resources wisely. FTW could take you on their own sure, but why should they, and why is that outcome desirable to those they are allied to? We would prefer to spread the pain and keep FTW relatively more healthy. 

Hi, Say hello to ur buddies in Order of Paradox for me, they knew me well in TE.
Yes I know that fully well. I have ordered/instructed/advised everyone in my alliance to focus on the FTW guys loaded with Tech. Myself I am doing just that. OoT also did something similar when the entire Oculus declared against it during Dark Templar- oculus war.

27 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

Kind of damned if you do damned if you don't. People gave FTW crap for not defending IRON from NG, but IRON refused all offers of help because they didn't want people doing exactly what you're doing here. At a certain point you have to realize we're in a newly formed bloc and a member alliance was attacked by three (granted much smaller) alliances. Why wouldn't we respond? Like what material incentive is there for us to let it alone?

Its a good practice session. Eventually you guys will fight also fight FTW one day and perhaps you can make us of the current training.

10 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Rogue is such a harsh word. All I am doing is getting rid of some tech. haha

Al

1 hour ago, Talbrys said:

lol k

I mean, we certainly wouldn't lose. xD  We did face Kashmir/COBRA largely by ourselves (you two were lightly engaged with other wars, but we had no help come in) and in just 2 rounds damaged Kashmir so badly it took them almost a full year to recover and they've had their tail between their legs ever since. As they do currently.

Edited by Canik

10 minutes ago, Canik said:

I mean, we certainly wouldn't lose. xD  We did face Kashmir/COBRA largely by ourselves (you two were lightly engaged with other wars, but we had no help come in) and in just 2 rounds damaged Kashmir so badly it took them almost a full year to recover and they've had their tail between their legs ever since. As they do currently.

Ahahaha truer words were never uttered....🤣 Obviously they are going to sit by and watch their pets burn again!?!🤡