TIEs incoming

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still display them in your AA information....maybe time to update that....

"About The Imperial Entente: Imperialist Alliance 6 mil for 100 tech Thanks:: :: Power, prosperity and order :: ODoAP with OoT, ODP with The Freehold:: NAP with FTW. :: Allied to COBRA contact Lucius for diplomacy, membership or any other inquiry.:: Come and join our great society! [Currently flying IMPERIAL STANDARD]((µ)) "

Id say good luck FTW but why bother, they don't need it.

Al Bundy

22 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

You still display them in your AA information....maybe time to update that....

"About The Imperial Entente: Imperialist Alliance 6 mil for 100 tech Thanks:: :: Power, prosperity and order :: ODoAP with OoT, ODP with The Freehold:: NAP with FTW. :: Allied to COBRA contact Lucius for diplomacy, membership or any other inquiry.:: Come and join our great society! [Currently flying IMPERIAL STANDARD]((µ)) "

Id say good luck FTW but why bother, they don't need it.

Al Bundy

My number one issue is updating this thing. 

However you'll note I've barely touched this as there are two mentioned treaties. 

One is for Freehold, a defunct alliance 

Another is Fellowship of the Wolves, another defunct alliance. 

Issued by TIE, a barely there AA 

Part of Meridian, a defunct Bloc 

I think that covers legality. But what do I know, reset is at 1AM here its brutal. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus
Punctuation correction

Lucius,

This is disappointing to say the least. So much for a spirit of friendship and cooperation. I won't say I'm hurt, because honestly I'm still getting over our break up with NoR. You do you though.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

4 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

My number one issue is updating this thing. 

However you'll note I've barely touched this as there are two mentioned treaties. 

One is for Freehold, a defunct alliance 

Another is Fellowship of the Wolves, another defunct alliance. 

Issued by TIE, a barely there AA 

Part of Meridian, a defunct Bloc 

I think that covers legality. But what do I know, reset is at 1AM here its brutal. 

No, Freehold of The Wolves and TIE did agree to a NAP. You did say you were going to cancel but then Vortagre cancelled the cancellation and that is the last mention of it we can find. Vortagre being an official representative of TIE and hier to the AA, I considered the NAP still active and this war therefore illegal.

Edited by Canik

7 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Well I don't. Far as I'm concerned I still have the last word in policy. 

Yesterday was the first embassy post I made since then. 

In any case the spirit of said agreement was broken before and since. 

Were you unaware Vortagre had cancelled the cancellation?

1 hour ago, Korlath said:

FTW needs to get their FA in order. Launching illegal wars after protectorate status expires... botching up negotiations...can't keep track of their NAPs....

Korlath,

Our protection started Dec 4th, 90 days later is March 4th. Your raid started March 3rd, are you confused about how time works?

Sincerely Joseph M. Black

4 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Still ignoring the whole cancelation and what led up to that showing these tiny pieces of screen isn't helping. You declare over words? so can I and more. 

There is more than enough evidence your war against us is illegal. You had two treaties with us. You never gave us a 48 hour notice that our ODP was cancelled and the NAP cancellation was reversed by a representative of your alliance and you never challenged or corrected that.

You can continue your illegal war however, that is your choice. We can talk terms when you are ready to surrender.

1 hour ago, Vortagre said:

If the spirit of the agreement is broken then isn't it deemed dead? 

I, for one, don't operate that way. My allies can rest assured I will never secretly consider our treaty is dead and attack them without proper cancellations first. I believe that is how most other alliances operate as well, the respectable ones, at least.