Camp Obedience- For Puppies!

Just now, General Kanabis said:

If the answers I give in response to your questions are being treated as justifications, then I have nothing else to say tbh.

I mean, to paraphrase you, "it's a little too late for that."

Everything has already been laid bare: you tried to sell everyone on the narrative that FTW was conspiring to start a war, when they were at best not very punctual. If it didn't take three pages of debate to reach the point you admit this was a completely avoidable scenario from your own end by sending out a single mass message, even though you had at your disposal all the information I have and more at your own fingertips, you might not come across as disingenuous as you do right now.

At this point I'm really just curious to see what, if anything, Kashmir themselves will weigh in with.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Duke Nukem said:

I thought Pacifica cleansed this world of trash. Guess we’ll have to do our part to save the environment as well.

Funny enough, I've never had a single issue with GK/Cobra. Nor an inability to understand one another.

Maybe some people just can't do FA.

COBRA hereby declares war on the Freehold of The Wolves for aggression towards our MDP partners; Sellswords and Kashmir.

.🏹So does this mean you DoW on behalf of Kashmir too!?!

Edited by Stonewall14

4 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Funny enough, I've never had a single issue with GK/Cobra. Nor an inability to understand one another.

Maybe some people just can't do FA.

This is closer to the point than Low's narrative.

I maybe should have reached out to someone else at that point because it's been proven before that FA between myself and Canik directly is... a troublesome endeavor.

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

This is closer to the point than Low's narrative.

I maybe should have reached out to someone else at that point because it's been proven before that FA between myself and Canik directly is... a troublesome endeavor.

I seem to recall implying several times that both parties bungled the actual negotiation portion of the negotiations. I just used nicer words because I'm allied to FTW and try not to go out of my way to flame debate/discussion opponents. Though after a certain number of hours going back and forth on a sleepy mind the filters start to wear down.

43 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Is this really what passes as a CB?

IIRC the CB you guys used for your last war was "he was asking for it"

51 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Could have just said we dont like you. At least it would have been more honest. Enjoy the war either way.

Your friend,

Joseph M. Black

We had a legitimate grievance with your alliance and proceeded to act as we saw appropriate. 

If my real reason behind it all was that "we don't like you", you better believe I would have planned something earlier and gone to war with more than 6 nukes and my traditional one million dollar war chest purse.

58 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

IIRC the CB you guys used for your last war was "he was asking for it"

We had a legitimate grievance with your alliance and proceeded to act as we saw appropriate. 

If my real reason behind it all was that "we don't like you", you better believe I would have planned something earlier and gone to war with more than 6 nukes and my traditional one million dollar war chest purse.

General Kanabis,

At least "I don't like you" would have been more entertaining. Legitimate grievance? I tend to disagree, but then I suppose this is what passes for ideological differences these days. 

Best of luck,

Joseph M. Black

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

Junka would be proud

*rolls eyes* I'm sure most people read my full message and understand it was tongue in cheek but for absolutely clarity - I don't really think I never make mistakes. xD

Keep trying with the out of context attacks though. They're working well for you so far. 
51u6Kiu73GL._SX342_QL70_.jpg

57 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

I’m sure that’s what they told him.

No they told me they tried to have me aborted but it didn't take.

That's why my favorite song is Kelly Clarkson's 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' xD