A MHAnnouncement, A Harmless Statement

1 hour ago, LJ Scott said:

I can see why Polar where so keen to sign with yourselves when you consider them to be "pixel hugging pussies". 

He was referencing the entire CN community.

Given your recent trend in offensives and the small relief in activity it provided, I'd say he has a point.

Endgame or not.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, LJ Scott said:

I can see why Polar where so keen to sign with yourselves when you consider them to be "pixel hugging pussies". 

The community of 2009 might have been outraged and done something, but 10 yrs on no one cares (or rather no ones here to care). Besides the fingers on the switch and it's nearly time to turn off the lights on Bob.

Now your putting words in my mouth, that’s just not cricket now is it LJ

The community is in the state it’s in because of the ridiculous treaty web of the past, those that used it to their advantage done so very well. But it led us here. 

Your just a  a bundle of joy to converse with, at least your keeping the tradition of the OWF being a cesspit alive till the lights go out 

2 hours ago, The Chief said:

Now your putting words in my mouth, that’s just not cricket now is it LJ

The community is in the state it’s in because of the ridiculous treaty web of the past, those that used it to their advantage done so very well. But it led us here. 

Your just a  a bundle of joy to converse with, at least your keeping the tradition of the OWF being a cesspit alive till the lights go out 

Words in your mouth? It'd be more difficult to infer you weren't talking about Polar.

In response to my post suggesting we'd wait to see who supported WAPA you stated that no one would (because of Steeldor) and then suggested that (why no one would support) was because everyone was "pixel hugging pussies". So either you were directly calling them out singularly, or indirectly calling them out as part of the wider community. For what it's worth I think it was probably a freudian slip of the former if not intentional.

Also enjoying the accusation of adding to the OWF's aurora as a cesspit with my comment highlighting that LYDIASLAND being a literal cringelord. Especially when reflecting on the WAPA comments in this thread referring to others as a "prepubescent child", "children", "disrespectful prick", "tool", "disrespectful dick", "Franz the Fud", "disrespectful dicks" and "pixel hugging pussies".

25 minutes ago, LJ Scott said:

Words in your mouth? It'd be more difficult to infer you weren't talking about Polar.

In response to my post suggesting we'd wait to see who supported WAPA you stated that no one would (because of Steeldor) and then suggested that (why no one would support) was because everyone was "pixel hugging pussies". So either you were directly calling them out singularly, or indirectly calling them out as part of the wider community. For what it's worth I think it was probably a freudian slip of the former if not intentional.

Also enjoying the accusation of adding to the OWF's aurora as a cesspit with my comment highlighting that LYDIASLAND being a literal cringelord. Especially when reflecting on the WAPA comments in this thread referring to others as a "prepubescent child", "children", "disrespectful prick", "tool", "disrespectful dick", "Franz the Fud", "disrespectful dicks" and "pixel hugging pussies".

I thought prepubescent child was a fair assessment, the rest does fit quite well in the cesspit I agree 

I think your cipher proves the childish point fairly well

Edited by The Chief

58 minutes ago, LJ Scott said:

Dont really see anything there that the cringelord could argue with . We could be really common and tell you what we really think of you,but your mummy’s might read this and be offended so best not to.

3 hours ago, The Chief said:

I thought prepubescent child was a fair assessment, the rest does fit quite well in the cesspit I agree 

I think your cipher proves the childish point fairly well

It's multi level because it's eight quotes and you've realised it's equitable to one point. One point in eight sounds familiar... 

I don't mind this bit of action from MHA, gives me something to do other than pressing the same couple of buttons every day.

The tech difference sucks (lazy tech buyer that I am)  and for some reason, I can't resist smashing navy and aircraft against tech. Forever the optimist, thinking the next attack will be different ...... when will I learn.

However, this is where I take issue with MHA (and others in CN over the years) it is unfair 😛 to attack us in the last couple of weeks in March and last week in Oct/first in Nov. Update at 5am is just not fair, I just ain't that committed to CN unless I need to be up for work. Does not seem like a coincidence to me. I wonder if we could get every alliance to sign an agreement to leave us be in these weeks going forward 🤔

Also, no comment on my new overlord in pink, think if it was just me and him I could take him   

Edited by Jiros
weeks not months

1 hour ago, LJ Scott said:

It's multi level because it's eight quotes and you've realised it's equitable to one point. One point in eight sounds familiar... 

Sounds familiar to me also exactly the amount of GA’s you’ve won against me haha

Edited by The Chief

43 minutes ago, Jiros said:

I don't mind this bit of action from MHA, gives me something to do other than pressing the same couple of buttons every day.

The tech difference sucks (lazy tech buyer that I am)  and for some reason, I can't resist smashing navy and aircraft against tech. Forever the optimist, thinking the next attack will be different ...... when will I learn.

However, this is where I take issue with MHA (and others in CN over the years) it is unfair 😛 to attack us in the last couple of weeks in March and last week in Oct/first in Nov. Update at 5am is just not fair, I just ain't that committed to CN unless I need to be up for work. Does not seem like a coincidence to me. I wonder if we could get every alliance to sign an agreement to leave us be in these weeks going forward 🤔

Also, no comment on my new overlord in pink, think if it was just me and him I could take him   

To be fair update is also 4am/5am for like 5 of us so it probably pans out. Plus cheif and bunnet get up every morning at 4:50 am to attack anyways. 

52 minutes ago, LJ Scott said:

To be fair update is also 4am/5am for like 5 of us so it probably pans out. Plus cheif and bunnet get up every morning at 4:50 am to attack anyways. 

Props on recognizing the times. Best way to prevail. I always mix it up because of that reason.