A MHAnnouncement, A Harmless Statement

7 hours ago, LYDIASLAND said:

And you are ? Apart from a disrespectful prick ? WAPA shall stand strong as always without any problem. Been here from the start and shall be here in the end .Tool.

5 hours ago, tobbogon said:

Ok. I’ll check back here in a week.

Rickardo....don't take people being disrespectful dicks personally.  Some folks just can't help it.  When he checks back in here in a weeks time chances are he'll still find himself a disrespectful dick.  🤔

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

It appeared to be a good match up but now they've bought in DBDC under the guise of a "raid".

:popcorn:

I know.......I heard the sound of breaking glass......then realised it was just the MHA's bottle crashing.

6 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

It appeared to be a good match up but now they've bought in DBDC under the guise of a "raid".

:popcorn:

It’s CN, WAPA learned long ago how this game works, it’s a place where the weak can gang up together to feel strong. 

Wapayabass

1 minute ago, The Chief said:

It’s CN, WAPA learned long ago how this game works, it’s a place where the weak can gang up together to feel strong. 

Wapayabass

Tell them to come try that in TE. 😀

10 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Tell them to come try that in TE. 😀

A level playing field, why on earth would they do such a thing. They would actually have to fight their own battles 

19 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

You probably should amend your treaties section on the forums in that case.

Think you may be the only person to have visited the forum in years but you are absolutely correct MRr FF. 

im amazed it’s still there

1 hour ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

You probably should amend your treaties section on the forums in that case.

You are right.

I fixed it ..... kind of ..... it will just have to suffice for now.

1 hour ago, The Chief said:

Think you may be the only person to have visited the forum in years but you are absolutely correct MRr FF. 

im amazed it’s still there

If I deleted it we would save any work required to update it.... 

18 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I believe what he's trying to say is that the treaty is redundant if it's not listed on your forum that no one uses, including WAPA.

Incorrect, typically the first place to check is on the alliance's forums. If it's not there, to check the wiki https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/We_Are_Perth_Army which admittedly hasn't been updated since 2015 with the exception of any treaty blocs that WAPA used to be in. Next up is to check the Polaris wiki: https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/New_Polar_Order which was last updated on November 17th 2018 but did not contain the WAPA treaty. Finally, I did a lookup on the forums and could not see the treaty which Earl Dumarest posted (I tried  WAPA, Perth and We Are Perth Army as search terms which did not show the thread.

Either way, the treaty seems to be an ODP so WAPA aren't under the protection of Polaris but instead could call on their assistance if they so desire. As this whole place has been in decline for around 3 or more years, it makes sense why the treaty didn't show up or wasn't updated at any of the aforementioned places.

Anyway, have a good fight WAPA.

43 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Incorrect, typically the first place to check is on the alliance's forums. If it's not there, to check the wiki https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/We_Are_Perth_Army which admittedly hasn't been updated since 2015 with the exception of any treaty blocs that WAPA used to be in. Next up is to check the Polaris wiki: https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/New_Polar_Order which was last updated on November 17th 2018 but did not contain the WAPA treaty. Finally, I did a lookup on the forums and could not see the treaty which Earl Dumarest posted (I tried  WAPA, Perth and We Are Perth Army as search terms which did not show the thread.

Either way, the treaty seems to be an ODP so WAPA aren't under the protection of Polaris but instead could call on their assistance if they so desire. As this whole place has been in decline for around 3 or more years, it makes sense why the treaty didn't show up or wasn't updated at any of the aforementioned places.

Seems like a lot of effort to me, shouldve just asked 😉

3 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Next time I'll try harder after that failed attempt at sarcasm. 

1 hour ago, LJ Scott said:

We've knocked. Wapa answered. We'll see if anyone else does. Literally the simplest way of checking imo.

Nope asking is definitely easier,

I’m fairly sure the fact Steeldor and his pals are kicking around guarantees no one else turns up, so called raids during a war would have been torn to pieces by this community not so long ago, but times have changed and the place is full of pixel hugging pussies willing to sit and watch a few nations do as they please. 

Wapayabass

3 hours ago, The Chief said:

I hope you washed your mouth out with soap after that 

I hope you do that if your kissing Dundee lassies 🤣🤣🤣💙💙💙

9 hours ago, The Chief said:

Nope asking is definitely easier,

I’m fairly sure the fact Steeldor and his pals are kicking around guarantees no one else turns up, so called raids during a war would have been torn to pieces by this community not so long ago, but times have changed and the place is full of pixel hugging pussies willing to sit and watch a few nations do as they please. 

Wapayabass

I can see why Polar where so keen to sign with yourselves when you consider them to be "pixel hugging pussies". 

The community of 2009 might have been outraged and done something, but 10 yrs on no one cares (or rather no ones here to care). Besides the fingers on the switch and it's nearly time to turn off the lights on Bob.