YAHyjDd.jpg

Good Evening Bob,

Today began our fourth round of war with New Polar Order. After this round is completed, the following terms come into effect:

• White Peace is declared.
  • A 3 month NAP exists between the NADC and NpO on the date of the final war expiration.

I thank Polar for a good fight and on behalf of NADC, thanks for letting us use some nukes. They were getting dusty.

Signed for North Atlantic Defense Coalition

—The AmericanRepublic: Secretary General, Slayer of XxHouseArrestxX, and Savior of Kiwi

¬Signed for New Polar Order

—AlmightyGrub: Regent

Edited by The AmericanRepublic
Formatting
7 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Quite probably, I have a huge swarm of bees I float up my rectum for such occasions.

I'd like to clarify, I am not one of the bees that float up his rectum for THIS occasion. I'm saved for holidays.

And congrats on peace.

Edited by SeaBeeGipson

What is it with wars being declared, people being outwardly hostile, and then a month later it’s “hey we reached an agreement! Thanks for the wars! It was fun! We got to use nukes! Awesome!”

Are yall not still pissed about what caused this? Suddenly everything’s cool? Some pixels getting erased just totally dampened everyone’s grievances? 

Wheres the determination

1 hour ago, tobbogon said:

What is it with wars being declared, people being outwardly hostile, and then a month later it’s “hey we reached an agreement! Thanks for the wars! It was fun! We got to use nukes! Awesome!”

Are yall not still pissed about what caused this? Suddenly everything’s cool? Some pixels getting erased just totally dampened everyone’s grievances? 

Wheres the determination

I am still outwardly hostile and always will be.  I think NADC should disband and join another alliance because they are now and always have been completely useless at all facets of the game, but there is a limit to how much fun it is for either party after a while.  I am here to promote activity and have some fun, that doesn't mean I have to piss in someone's cornflakes for sport.

Besides, there are other factors at play always.  The NADC have allies. Fortunately for them their allies have friends who are my friends.  The NADC is just making the best they can of the situation, as they should.  They don't want to be the next target again.