I alone declare on Biggun and Alrea

RoadRash

8 hours ago, RoadRash said:

ohhhhhhhhhhh no my plan is to go to lower tier not to hit wonder lacking nations but to slip out of anarchy and set back on course of what i set to do … i have time as I’ve been sitting on this rock for 13 years now and really don’t plan on leaving :)

You can slip as low down as you want. We will still get a Nuke Nation on you to keep you in anarchy. Until you are no longer a threat to our protectorate you will continue to be hunted through all tiers. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You can slip as low down as you want. We will still get a Nuke Nation on you to keep you in anarchy. Until you are no longer a threat to our protectorate you will continue to be hunted through all tiers. 

thats pretty hard to do .. not impossible but hard … i can always hope that you guys cancel that protectorate ……. hint hint . i got 9 mill and 100 tech for ya lol …..

i was also hoping that HG would man up and declare on me now is his chance …….. but i see he would rather you guys do it ….. 

To: stonewall14    From: RoadRash    Date: 2/23/2019 10:15:34 PM

Subject: RE: Spy Operation Attack

Message: wow you really turned into someone I’m sorry i ever meet i would say a lot more choice words but seeing how you are I’m afraid your a little rat so now ill just block ya because i regret ever helping you do anything

To: stonewall14    From: RoadRash    Date: 2/23/2019 6:37:14 PM

Message: your a joke kid you really are an extreme disappointment your little dix nation doesn’t compare to what i even forgot i did in this realm …. watch and be amazed …..

RR

To: stonewall14    From: RoadRash    Date: 2/23/2019 5:12:40 PM

Message: stonewall i have to say I’m really disappointed in ever helping you with anything …. your little war with me hasn’t proved any skill from you at all you started out at 95k ns as i was at 48 … you have 12k tech where i had 4500 … what you didn’t see in this bug head you think you have is i still wrecked the nation i set to wreck and guess what i was only a tad bigger then him …. and make no mistake as soon as i want this war over its over you mock my name you ungrateful little …… my friend make no mistake you haven’t accomplished a 1/4 of what i have in this world and the fact you talk to me with such disrespect shows your character is garbage ….. have fun pretending to be something you will never be as for your insults you go on with that when if you ever become a real warrior of bob you’ll learn how to act accordingly ……. send your pups ill beat on them a little i will slip out of anarchy and i will hit HG and alera again then just then if i decided i will speak to the real warriors

To: stonewall14    From: RoadRash    Date: 2/17/2019 4:33:37 PM

Subject: RE: roadkill

Message: a true warrior never perishes … i will walk bob until the end of its creation

RR

To: stonewall14    From: RoadRash    Date: 2/17/2019 4:02:54 PM

Message: HAHAHA no my friend i would never ask for mercy i expect you to hit with all your might ….. there will be no issues between us and you must hold your command …. i will eat up your baby tier when i get there and when it doesn’t cost much …. i didn’t earn my 35million casualties by not knowing how to war ….

good day my friend

RR

To: stonewall14    From: RoadRash    Date: 2/17/2019 1:39:32 PM

Message: well I’m glad to hear that i will let you in on a little bit of my plan so you know I’m not just rolling over i am going to play this out for the long run i promise i will slip out of anarchy and i will also have my fill of HG and Alera … but i will not be running anything other then GA with you guys ( thats just for my case count ) i will focus all my resources towards the 2 i set out to get .. so i cannot promise you a good war …. I’m not going to be up at update so for me to try and throw unprepared eggs would be useless …. anyway wasn’t sure if you put an alliance before a friend …

good day my old friend
RR

To: stonewall14    From: RoadRash    Date: 2/17/2019 6:46:02 AM

Subject: roadkill

must have been a different stonewall
ok carry on

I guess mentoring me over 10 years ago when I was a nub with no wonders makes you like my CN Daddy or something!?! I'm sorry Pops do you need an intervention!?! You are at war with NPO and planning more harm to my comrades in lower tiers, so forgive me if I don't coddle you and treat you with kid gloves...I was not aware until recent events occurred that you are a snowflake and your heart pumps high fructose kool-aid...I'm embarrassed for you and regret triggering your meltdown over some satirical posts and propaganda.... :facepalm:

We-Have-Come-To-A-Verdict-You-Are-A-Lose35376009782_f5981136a0_b.png?width=440&h34734265433_f52e014fe3_b.png

My peace be upon you soon and may you regain your honor after this dishonorable charade is over...NPO.png

6 hours ago, RoadRash said:

thats pretty hard to do .. not impossible but hard … i can always hope that you guys cancel that protectorate ……. hint hint . i got 9 mill and 100 tech for ya lol …..

i was also hoping that HG would man up and declare on me now is his chance …….. but i see he would rather you guys do it ….. 

I'd appreciate it if you kept our issues in TE rather than used an excuse to bring it to SE where you thought you could get a victory over D1 and myself. 

The cancelling of trades had nothing to do with you but only to support my new alliance. I should've given notice and I apologize for that. 

I am only a soldier in this realm who follows orders. The politics in this realm are a lot bigger than us both so it's best we keep our personal issues in TE where we can duke it out without stepping on toes. 

7 hours ago, RoadRash said:

Quite easy actually. I suppose you can always hope and dream, but those rose tinted glasses won't get you far. HG won't be attacking you since we have a plan in place that we will be sticking to. I suppose the next 10 months or so will get tedious for you until you run out of cash.

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

I'd appreciate it if you kept our issues in TE rather than used an excuse to bring it to SE where you thought you could get a victory over D1 and myself. 

The cancelling of trades had nothing to do with you but only to support my new alliance. I should've given notice and I apologize for that. 

I am only a soldier in this realm who follows orders. The politics in this realm are a lot bigger than us both so it's best we keep our personal issues in TE where we can duke it out without stepping on toes. 

thank you for this HG this is all i was looking for it is much better then the too bad i got the first time i do understand the heated debates we where having on steve but HG in 48 rounds of TE i never brought anything over i felt you took the trade canceling as a malicious attack here on steve so i did the only thing i thought i could do ….

i honestly did believe you did it out of spit and would have greatly appreciated a warning … and if not the warning a apology would have been nice i know we where heated and all i got was a too bad….. 

so as of now i really appreciate your post here and i am sorry for taking the actions that have followed i never seen you as an enemy or had any ill intent towards you i actually considered you a friend and that is more so a reason i got so angered .. like this ungratfull little piss ant SW i now have to deal with ( he makes anything i had to deal with you easy lol ) 

anyway HG thank you for this and with that i will call our affairs on bob over 

RoadRash 

1 hour ago, Stonewall14 said:

I guess mentoring me over 10 years ago when I was a nub with no wonders makes you like my CN Daddy or something!?! I'm sorry Pops do you need an intervention!?! You are at war with NPO and planning more harm to my comrades in lower tiers, so forgive me if I don't coddle you and treat you with kid gloves...I was not aware until recent events occurred that you are a snowflake and your heart pumps high fructose kool-aid...I'm embarrassed for you and regret triggering your meltdown over some satirical posts and propaganda.... :facepalm:

We-Have-Come-To-A-Verdict-You-Are-A-Lose35376009782_f5981136a0_b.png?width=440&h34734265433_f52e014fe3_b.png

My peace be upon you soon and may you regain your honor after this dishonorable charade is over...NPO.png

yeah stonewall you big stupid mouth brought any actions i gave … if you would learn to STFU things would go a lot smoother i got what i needed from HG a few posts up as for you you really are a low life and anyone that spreads talks is a rat …. but i never say anything I’m afraid that will be shared ….. I’ve accomplished my mission and all i wanted was a little something from HG i have received that and again HG i hope in the future we can see eye to eye again …

RR

"Hey I'm going rogue" 

"WE'RE REALLY TOUGH DUDE YOU ROGUED SOMEONE WE PROTECT"

"yeah I know that"

"UR GONNA RLY REGRET IT BRAH"

"nah it's cool"

"WE WILL DESTROY YOU, WE WILL SHOW OUR DOMINANCE AND OUR MIGHT"

"yeah ok"

"U SO MAAAAD AHAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT!

"thanks for your time"

2 minutes ago, Auctor said:

"Hey I'm going rogue" 

"WE'RE REALLY TOUGH DUDE YOU ROGUED SOMEONE WE PROTECT"

"yeah I know that"

"UR GONNA RLY REGRET IT BRAH"

"nah it's cool"

"WE WILL DESTROY YOU, WE WILL SHOW OUR DOMINANCE AND OUR MIGHT"

"yeah ok"

"U SO MAAAAD AHAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT!

"thanks for your time"

hahahhahaahahahah that literally made me lol  and pretty much sums up this post … 

i am satisfied …. I’m still lmao hahahahah

“ we really tuff “      HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

39 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

thank you for this HG this is all i was looking for it is much better then the too bad i got the first time i do understand the heated debates we where having on steve but HG in 48 rounds of TE i never brought anything over i felt you took the trade canceling as a malicious attack here on steve so i did the only thing i thought i could do ….

i honestly did believe you did it out of spit and would have greatly appreciated a warning … and if not the warning a apology would have been nice i know we where heated and all i got was a too bad….. 

so as of now i really appreciate your post here and i am sorry for taking the actions that have followed i never seen you as an enemy or had any ill intent towards you i actually considered you a friend and that is more so a reason i got so angered .. like this ungratfull little piss ant SW i now have to deal with ( he makes anything i had to deal with you easy lol ) 

anyway HG thank you for this and with that i will call our affairs on bob over 

RoadRash 

Thanks! I appreciate it and hopefully both sides can end hostlities, move forward and put this behind us.

On 2/24/2019 at 4:47 PM, HiredGun said:

Thanks! I appreciate it and hopefully both sides can end hostlities, move forward and put this behind us.

Awesome on peace being achieved! Sorry for the trolling and satirical propaganda brochacho and may Peace be upon you soon... o/ RR