I alone declare on Biggun and Alrea

RoadRash

13 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

no DA you really don’t know what the hell your talking about ……. this was a little sissy act by HG and Alera and after that act when i replied in just they went and threw there big bad friends name out there …. if you truly knew anything about friendship or even honor in this game you would know my act is valid …. 

but i can see you really don’t know me and one thing for sure i don’t tantrum thats for the little girls you keep close …..

RR

If you were truly friends with NPO you'd honor NPO's requests and stop attacking our protectorate. We have little interest in being "friends" with drama queens who think their opinions matter more than NPO's public obligations to another alliance.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Why would I, or, the Emperor, for that matter, have honored a request to attack two members who joined a new alliance and cancelled on you as a result?

Leaving your trade circle obviously doesn't actually hurt you. I have a complete trade circle, and, I still temp out resources for bill payments and infra purchases.

Stop being petty and giving me/the community lazy-ass excuses if you honestly expect a sympathetic ear.

sympathy  for what….. not looking for none at all

RR

Edited by RoadRash

57 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

If they dropped your trade circle, then surely your alliance at the time would have helped you with filling those lost slots?

really wasn’t about that and i would have hit HG if he was still Polar at the time ….. i don’t really follow the politics of CN so in truth the first time i hit i didn’t even know about the arrangement with pacific … i did know the second time .. but unfortunately i still needed to seek my pound of flesh 

1 hour ago, Edward I said:

If you were truly friends with NPO you'd honor NPO's requests and stop attacking our protectorate. We have little interest in being "friends" with drama queens who think their opinions matter more than NPO's public obligations to another alliance.

oh i did stop attacking …. and then was reported for having a potty mouth to the mods ……. HG followed every rule and in the rights of the law of cn he has broken none ….. he made it personal and here we are 

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

sympathy  for what….. not looking for none at all

...Sympathy for your request to roll someone both related to the stated IC reason of leaving your trade circle and the [OOC]OOC reason of reporting you to the mods, which we aren't allowed to discuss per rules of the forum[/OOC]? You know. The conversation that we've been having.

Edited by DeathAdder

8 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

...Sympathy for your request to roll someone both related to the stated IC reason of leaving your trade circle and the [OOC]OOC reason of reporting you to the mods, which we aren't allowed to discuss per rules of the forum[/OOC]? You know. The conversation that we've been having.

i didn’t know it was OOC road rash has a very bad mouth and i do believe what he said in message was all IC as i don’t know HG OOC … but if it is deemed OOC then that ends here 

Well my OG mentor, it appears the student has indeed returned to see the master off into the Abyss...may you reach Valhalla with godspeed and walk the Halls  where the brave live forever...o/ I will be with you always even unto the end, while you fall into my command tiers as we keep you in perpetual anarchy...It is I, not you who will decide who you will fight after this round, you old friend have no say in the issue...🏹

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Why would I, or, the Emperor, for that matter, have honored a request to attack two members who joined a new alliance and cancelled on you as a result?

Leaving your trade circle obviously doesn't actually hurt you. I have a complete trade circle, and, I still temp out resources for bill payments and infra purchases.

Stop being petty and giving me/the community lazy-ass excuses if you honestly expect a sympathetic ear.

The world is dead.  Why you waste time a with new Protectorate is beyond me.  Why you waste even more time here debating why he is going rogue when alliances including your allies have been doing the same is even more perplexing.   

15 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Why you waste even more time here debating why he is going rogue when alliances including your allies have been doing the same is even more perplexing.   

Other than hailing announcements, I only ever bother with the forums when I'm not working, so, I'm wasting time to begin with.

38 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Well my OG mentor, it appears the student has indeed returned to see the master off into the Abyss...may you reach Valhalla with godspeed and walk the Halls  where the brave live forever...o/ I will be with you always even unto the end, while you fall into my command tiers as we keep you in perpetual anarchy...It is I, not you who will decide who you will fight after this round, you old friend have no say in the issue...🏹

if i was off to the abyss it would be a great honor to travel that road with you … but my little padawan I’m not done and i can almost guarantee i will have HG in an offensive war that i choose to make ,,, i know your ability as i have shown you a lot … i also know Pacific has a tight nit way of doing things and have there ranks in order … this old dog still has some fight in him i will sneak out of anarchy … you will not be able to stop me you forget i wrote the book your reading right now i have followed probably the most famous rogue ever to grace BOB up and down the ladder …. 

you have done well old friend and i am glad you are in a place where you can show your talent ….dont worry when i appear to be dead i will only be sleeping 

RoadRash 

2 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

if i was off to the abyss it would be a great honor to travel that road with you … but my little padawan I’m not done and i can almost guarantee i will have HG in an offensive war that i choose to make ,,, i know your ability as i have shown you a lot … i also know Pacific has a tight nit way of doing things and have there ranks in order … this old dog still has some fight in him i will sneak out of anarchy … you will not be able to stop me you forget i wrote the book your reading right now i have followed probably the most famous rogue ever to grace BOB up and down the ladder …. 

you have done well old friend and i am glad you are in a place where you can show your talent ….dont worry when i appear to be dead i will only be sleeping 

RoadRash 

Fair Winds and Following Seas my brother...NPO.gif

18 hours ago, RoadRash said:

oh i did stop attacking …. and then was reported for having a potty mouth to the mods ……. HG followed every rule and in the rights of the law of cn he has broken none ….. he made it personal and here we are 

He is pretty good at that

4504471-nuclear-explosion-of-darkness-ip

How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle!

To: RoadRash    From: stonewall14    Date: 2/23/2019 4:28:22 PM

Subject: RE: Spy Operation Attack

Message: My James Bonds kicked your Austin Power's looking spies teeth in...better luck when you get in the minor leagues so you can show us your skills in battle you keep talking about....I see your boyfriend Terminator is getting hit too, how fitting, he should join you on your crusade....o7 Glory will not be yours and we shall forever mock your name in the halls of Valhalla...:p

For the Glory and Spoils of War,

stonewall14 of Dixie Cove

The Harbinger of Doom

Destroyer of Nations Extraordinaire

The Dragon's Wrath

Guerrilla Warlord of the Abyss

New Pacific Order Military Command

Beta Lt/Terror Tier/SDDB

To: stonewall14    From: RoadRash    Date: 2/23/2019 3:09:33 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.

46 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

4504471-nuclear-explosion-of-darkness-ip

How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle!

hmmmm you do relies you have 10k more tech then me right ???? or do you actually believe you have some special skill …..

i think you really let the accomplishments of Pacifica get to your head … little boy you just happened to join the top alliance you didn’t earn any of there accomplishments you haven’t been with them when they have fallen and truly showed there ability to recover …. I’m not an alliance jumper like yourself i know the real meaning of loyalty ….. you really turned into a crap talking little flea who is using the name of an alliance who had done so much where you have done nothing …… i have done more for pacifica not being in there alliance then you ever have or ever will …….

the fact that you talk to me this way shows what type of opportunist you are …. remember you where the little un knowing nation i taught so please just move along ……..

come talk to me when you grow up a little and almost all these casualties come from under 100kNS all have been earned 

Number of Soldiers Lost: 14,287,631 Attacking + 21,318,177 Defending = 35,605,808 Casualties
Casualty Rank:

Ranked #5 of 3,162 Nations (Top 0.16%)
Edited by RoadRash

31 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

hmmmm you do relies you have 10k more tech then me right ???? or do you actually believe you have some special skill …..

i think you really let the accomplishments of Pacifica get to your head … little boy you just happened to join the top alliance you didn’t earn any of there accomplishments you haven’t been with them when they have fallen and truly showed there ability to recover …. I’m not an alliance jumper like yourself i know the real meaning of loyalty ….. you really turned into a crap talking little flea who is using the name of an alliance who had done so much where you have done nothing …… i have done more for pacifica not being in there alliance then you ever have or ever will …….

the fact that you talk to me this way shows what type of opportunist you are …. remember you where the little un knowing nation i taught so please just move along ……..

come talk to me when you grow up a little and almost all these casualties come from under 100kNS all have been earned 

Number of Soldiers Lost: 14,287,631 Attacking + 21,318,177 Defending = 35,605,808 Casualties
Casualty Rank:

Ranked #5 of 3,162 Nations (Top 0.16%)

Does this mean we are no longer friends!?! If I thought you weren't my friend. I don't think I could bear it!:frantic:Your plan is to go to sub tiers and beat up on wonder lacking nations and wait a chance to attack more weaker nations in your allies sphere....gotcha :) Your so bad you smell bad!?! :rolleyes: Your lesson on loyalty to me is clear, attacking your allies Protectorate and then waging bottom feeder war on same allies,  against their nations short on wonders and experience over a trivial childish tantrum you had  ...gotcha 🤯

shit-i-got-cyber-bullied-13119150.png

6 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Does this mean we are no longer friends!?! If I thought you weren't my friend. I don't think I could bear it!:frantic:Your plan is to go to sub tiers and beat up on wonder lacking nations and wait a chance to attack more weaker nations in your allies sphere....gotcha :) Your so bad you smell bad!?! :rolleyes: Your lesson on loyalty to me is clear, attacking your allies Protectorate and then waging bottom feeder war on same allies,  against their nations short on wonders and experience over a trivial childish tantrum you had  ...gotcha 🤯

shit-i-got-cyber-bullied-13119150.png

no i attacked a someone who did me wrong some one who threw first punch … and SW you been in pacifica less then a year you an opportunist ….. and I’m not attacking anyone but those i set out too get ….. unfortunate i put friends in a bad situation where they have to do what needs to be done I’m not mad …. but your blatant BS is that of a bug and is getting a tad bit much … you claim to be something that you have no idea how to be ….. the only thing special about your a abilities is the AA you wear and that is all …….. you speak to someone who taught you the ways of this world with blatant disrespect ….. for that i have nothing more to say to you ……

ohhhhhhhhhhh no my plan is to go to lower tier not to hit wonder lacking nations but to slip out of anarchy and set back on course of what i set to do … i have time as I’ve been sitting on this rock for 13 years now and really don’t plan on leaving :)

Edited by RoadRash

1 minute ago, RoadRash said:

no i attacked a someone who did me wrong some one who threw first punch … and SW you been in pacifica less then a year you an opportunist ….. and I’m not attacking anyone but those i set out too get ….. unfortunate i put friends in a bad situation where they have to do what needs to be done I’m not mad …. but your blatant BS is that of a bug and is getting a tad bit much … you claim to be something that you have no idea how to be ….. the only thing special about your a abilities is the AA you wear and that is all …….. you speak to someone who taught you the ways of this world with blatant disrespect ….. for that i have nothing more to say to you ……

:frantic:Well...Buh Bye!😋

1 minute ago, Stonewall14 said:

Save your hugs and kisses for Terminator...🤓

2uglot.png

i just released i know terminator 13 years i can thank you for that you made me look at his nation and it all came back …….. and little boy with the bug guy friends i don’t cry so take one more lesson from me ……. your actually very comical you really believe your good at war lmao … go solo and hit terminator i dare you ….. 

22 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

i just released i know terminator 13 years i can thank you for that you made me look at his nation and it all came back …….. and little boy with the bug guy friends i don’t cry so take one more lesson from me ……. your actually very comical you really believe your good at war lmao … go solo and hit terminator i dare you ….. 

Dance Puppet!!! It's not so much that I'm good at war, it is you suck so bad your laying their taking it to get out of range of big boy nations....Your the one who attacked the most powerful military force on the planet protectorate, and it's not about me it's you vs all of NPO, so no skill is required...😋

2ugoc7.png

1 hour ago, Stonewall14 said:

Dance Puppet!!! It's not so much that I'm good at war, it is you suck so bad your laying their taking it to get out of range of big boy nations....Your the one who attacked the most powerful military force on the planet protectorate, and it's not about me it's you vs all of NPO, so no skill is required...😋

2ugoc7.png

HAHAHA stonewall your a joke and I’m not the one with strings on ATM … so go dance monkey and really what makes you think your so good at war HAHAHAHAHAHAH lmao your a joke with all you’re little signatures … awwww I’m big bad stonwiner I’m surprised pacific even lets you speak …yeah i fought my wars with you right ;)