I alone declare on Biggun and Alrea

RoadRash

this is a personal beef between me and them i know they sit in D1 and i know they have protectorates this is by no means an insult or slap in the face to either …..

my reasons for me to leave my home and seek my pound of flesh is due to having my trades canceled without warning while in a 14 day back collect it was done out of malice and I’m sure the story will be played out to favor the side telling it ….. 

we will see where this road leads me but this is one i must travel …

i will see you soon HG 

RoadRash 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The road you seek is littered with Pacifican Jackboots.

unfortunately i am aware of this .. but if i  must take a few jack boots to do what i feel i have to do then i will not complain and i will do my best to complete what i set out to do …it is a shame tho if an alliance of 6  cant take on one lone nation and i would think it to be very sad that an alliance of 6 needs to call in the largest alliance to help them with one nation …. I’ve tasted my share of curbs didn’t like it much but i survived ….. 

57 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

it is a shame tho if an alliance of 6  cant take on one lone nation and i would think it to be very sad that an alliance of 6 needs to call in the largest alliance to help them with one nation

You don't get to call foul when you ignore posted treaties.

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

unfortunately i am aware of this .. but if i  must take a few jack boots to do what i feel i have to do then i will not complain and i will do my best to complete what i set out to do …it is a shame tho if an alliance of 6  cant take on one lone nation and i would think it to be very sad that an alliance of 6 needs to call in the largest alliance to help them with one nation …. I’ve tasted my share of curbs didn’t like it much but i survived ….. 

If an alliance is a protectorate, then it is fair to assume that a protector worth its salt will come in and defend it from any aggressors may it be diplomatic or by force. As the New Pacific Order is an alliance which doesn't really waver, they'll probably take appropriate action.

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

You don't get to call foul when you ignore posted treaties.

and I’m not calling foul not at all at the very most i only get to fight 4 wars …. and at low tears this isn’t going to be fun for anyone…  Biggun and alera will  see there actions will not go unnoticed 

Also not wise to bring beefs from other Realms (meaning CN TE and your crash there) to a newly established Alliance in another Realm (CN SE) ...

Try to see that it is a different game.

Pity you try to go down to fight weakest nations than yours than to go up and fight other nations from our Alliance.

6 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Also not wise to bring beefs from other Realms (meaning CN TE and your crash there) to a newly established Alliance in another Realm (CN SE) ...

Try to see that it is a different game.

Pity you try to go down to fight weakest nations than yours than to go up and fight other nations from our Alliance.

i agree 100 percent i guess that is something you would have to take up with your members who brought there childish malice act to SE …. its funny how trades were just canceled right after your Biggun had a tantrum because i was using steves nation build in TE … real shame …. 

and as far as attacking up I’m not really attacking up or down just looking to get at the 2 that brought this beef to SE ….

i did at first in blind rage hit another of your members before your treaty was signed i did apologize and sent him peace right away …

and as for the recent attacks i will be at a level to hit BigGun real soon :)

see you soon HG 

RR

Edited by RoadRash

14 hours ago, RoadRash said:

Are you for real? Six nations (now eight) where there are only two in your range, both have tech and wonder disadvantages, the weaker one you hit has fewer nukes than you as well. Add onto that that the five nations you're not in range of but would be if you somehow got busted all the way down to the last one's range in your 1v8 scenario also have notable tech, wonder, and nuke disadvantages. I wouldn't be surprised if your WC outpaced all of them combined by billions given your nation is several times older.

With all of that in mind, how dare they call on their one and only ally, who happen to be the largest alliance, to fight an opponent that has more immediate asset advantages!

1 minute ago, James Spanier said:

Are you for real? Six nations (now eight) where there are only two in your range, both have tech and wonder disadvantages, the weaker one you hit has fewer nukes than you as well. Add onto that that the five nations you're not in range of but would be if you somehow got busted all the way down to the last one's range in your 1v8 scenario also have notable tech, wonder, and nuke disadvantages. I wouldn't be surprised if your WC outpaced all of them combined by billions given your nation is several times older.

With all of that in mind, how dare they call on their one and only ally, who happen to be the largest alliance, to fight an opponent that has more immediate asset advantages!

sounds good … i will get to where i need be soon … you will not hear me complain again 

50 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

i agree 100 percent i guess that is something you would have to take up with your members who brought there childish malice act to SE …. its funny how trades were just canceled right after your Biggun had a tantrum because i was using steves nation build in TE … real shame …. 

and as far as attacking up I’m not really attacking up or down just looking to get at the 2 that brought this beef to SE ….

i did at first in blind rage hit another of your members before your treaty was signed i did apologize and sent him peace right away …

and as for the recent attacks i will be at a level to hit BigGun real soon :)

see you soon HG 

RR

Actually, you'll be locked in anarchy and slowly torn down like every other idiot who rogues out and earns my attention.

You probably should have paid attention to the last three years where I was specifically designing tiers in Pacifica to fight rogue nations with potential billions. Imagine my disappointment to find out it was only 1.8 in your case. You'll be dead before years end.

Probably wasn't worth throwing a tantrum over a cancelled trade like some petulant child tossing toys out of their crib.

Enjoy my Terror Tiers. I know I will. :popcorn:

Edited by DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Actually, you'll be locked in anarchy and slowly torn down like every other idiot who rogues out and earns my attention.

You probably should have paid attention to the last three years where I was specifically designing tiers in Pacifica to fight rogue nations with potential billions. Imagine my disappointment to find out it was only 1.8 in your case. You'll be dead before years end.

Enjoy my Terror Tiers. I know I will.

we will see ……. and if turns into that then so be it ….. i started this world fighting NPO if i have to leave it the same I’m cool with that … but i will say that was not my intention 

I wanna know who let a joke like Hellas create another alliance. 

That’s  the real disgrace here.  

We clearly know he can’t fight a war. So of course they would need help. Not that I blame NPO for helping. Who doesn’t like war?

Edited by Terminator

39 minutes ago, Terminator said:

I wanna know who let a joke like Hellas create another alliance. 

That’s  the real disgrace here.  

We clearly know he can’t fight a war. So of course they would need help. Not that I blame NPO for helping. Who doesn’t like war?

you know what is funny tho you have NPO so fast to defend an alliance of 6 and 2 major low life Rats and not see why a comrade and ally of 12 years and a respectable opponent on the field of battle would be so quick to throw it all away to just get at the POS HG and Alera ……. its funny what this world has come too and what a couple of text would do to show you were your loyalty really lie …… i will walk away with this knowing what i have done is right and at the least i can still hold my head high and know i never had to Suck a rooster to walk the world we call BOB 

RoadRash 

12 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

you know what is funny tho you have NPO so fast to defend an alliance of 6 and 2 major low life Rats and not see why a comrade and ally of 12 years and a respectable opponent on the field of battle would be so quick to throw it all away to just get at the POS HG and Alera ……. its funny what this world has come too and what a couple of text would do to show you were your loyalty really lie …… i will walk away with this knowing what i have done is right and at the least i can still hold my head high and know i never had to Suck a rooster to walk the world we call BOB 

RoadRash 

Alternatively, you knew we protected Defcon 1 and yet being a comrade and ally of 12 years decided to put us in that situation, with the full knowledge we would respond in kind. You don't urinate on your friends kid and expect them to be okay with it.

None of us are interested, RR. We requested twice that you cease hostilities and move on. You didn't and made the bed you now have. Lay in it and quit trying to justify the fact you're having a tantrum because someone cancelled your trade deals.

You can be bothered to declare war, but, not temp out resources every 20 days until your circle is fixed.

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Alternatively, you knew we protected Defcon 1 and yet being a comrade and ally of 12 years decided to put us in that situation, with the full knowledge we would respond in kind. You don't urinate on your friends kid and expect them to be okay with it.

i would never piss on a friend never …. not even if they were on fire if you knew anything about me you would know if a friend was on fire i would put it put by throwing myself on top …

HG used the NPO protectorate to basically throw the middle finger up to me and thats fact …. 

i do not ask nor seek any special treatment .. just know there must of been a reason that i am doing what i did ……. thats all 

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

None of us are interested, RR. We requested twice that you cease hostilities and move on. You didn't and made the bed you now have. Lay in it and quit trying to justify the fact you're having a tantrum because someone cancelled your trade deals.

You can be bothered to declare war, but, not temp out resources every 20 days until your circle is fixed.

:facepalm:

no DA you really don’t know what the hell your talking about ……. this was a little sissy act by HG and Alera and after that act when i replied in just they went and threw there big bad friends name out there …. if you truly knew anything about friendship or even honor in this game you would know my act is valid …. 

but i can see you really don’t know me and one thing for sure i don’t tantrum thats for the little girls you keep close …..

RR

I don't care about their reasons behind cancelling you. It is neither here nor there. I've been cancelled on several times without notice.

On 2/16/2019 at 5:00 AM, RoadRash said:

my reasons for me to leave my home and seek my pound of flesh is due to having my trades canceled without warning while in a 14 day back collect it was done out of malice and I’m sure the story will be played out to favor the side telling it

Your words do their own storytelling.

You were mad because you got cancelled on.

No. I don't know you. And if this is how you act, then I don't want to know you. You can get on a podium and shout to the masses over your intention. Perception > Intention. The perception is, you ignored our requests and continued to attack our protectorate.

The rest of your personal drama is literally garbage to me.

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I don't care about their reasons behind cancelling you. It is neither here nor there. I've been cancelled on several times without notice.

Your words do their own storytelling.

You were mad because you got cancelled on.

No. I don't know you. And if this is how you act, then I don't want to know you. You can get on a podium and shout to the masses over your intention. Perception > Intention. The perception is, you ignored our requests and continued to attack our protectorate.

The rest of your personal drama is literally garbage to me.

you see thats all bullcrap i started my war because your new friend decided to take his beef from TE and hurt me in SE anyway he knew how …. and I’m not mad at all .. i could say the same to you as you ignored my request to have my way at HG and alea

Why would I, or, the Emperor, for that matter, have honored a request to attack two members who joined a new alliance and cancelled on you as a result?

Leaving your trade circle obviously doesn't actually hurt you. I have a complete trade circle, and, I still temp out resources for bill payments and infra purchases.

Stop being petty and giving me/the community lazy-ass excuses if you honestly expect a sympathetic ear.