Sign in to follow this  
Galerion

Border wall environment bug

Currently if I place a 5th border wall on my nation the " Improves environment +1 " does not kick in, I tested this by setting Gov position 5 to "No position at this time." which has a 1 point negative effect on my environment.

If gov position 4 is set the 3rd option giving " 0.5 improvement to environment. " this effect can be seen, if this is a capping issue you would expect the 0.5 improvement to be having the same issues as the 1 improvement and show no effect or the 1 only give 0.5.

Edited by Galerion

On 2/15/2019 at 6:39 AM, Galerion said:

Currently if I place a 5th border wall on my nation the " Improves environment +1 " does not kick in, I tested this by setting Gov position 5 to "No position at this time." which has a 1 point negative effect on my environment.

If gov position 4 is set the 3rd option giving " 0.5 improvement to environment. " this effect can be seen, if this is a capping issue you would expect the 0.5 improvement to be having the same issues as the 1 improvement and show no effect or the 1 only give 0.5.

If your environment is +1 of the GRL you can't get it any lower iirc.

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If your environment is +1 of the GRL you can't get it any lower iirc.

Yes I know that, that is not the issue at all. If I purposely change something to go to GRL+2 then use a 5th border wall to then take 1 off of that it doesn't work.

Edited by Galerion