WTF

My God TE has gone to !@#$.... D1 is the top AA with 19 members. What has happened? Hired gun seems to be the main poster on the forums. When I was in TE he was a follower and although nation count was down they still numbered in the hundreds. DOWs had pages of responses in the teens not just numbers. 

Edited by paul711

On 2/10/2019 at 1:47 PM, paul711 said:

My God TE has gone to !@#$.... D1 is the top AA with 19 members. What has happened? Hired gun seems to be the main poster on the forums. When I was in TE he was a follower and although nation count was down they still numbered in the hundreds. DOWs had pages of responses in the teens not just numbers. 

I'm surprised you're surprised about our numbers. Like all things the games death is imminent and all we can do is stall that end trying to keep the game interesting and to help all one needs to do is take part. While it's unfortunate a lot of alliances have had to consolidate to stay on par with the D1 war machine (ezi flex), I'd prefer fewer balanced alliances over many unbalanced alliances.  

It'd be good to see you on the field again.

Edited by HiredGun