Macedonian Jackboots

francosbanner.pngswOh02m.png

Macedonian Jackboots

Article 1

Both Alliances shall be joined in mutual respect for one another and the membership of both signatories shall only engage in public discourse reflecting this respect.

Article 2

Should an unwarranted attack occur against DEFCON 1, NPO shall assist through diplomatic, economic and military means as necessary for the security of the Alliances.

Article 3

While respecting the sovereignty of each other, DEFCON 1 will consult NPO prior to the ratification of any treaty, declaration of war, or activity that may otherwise impact the Order in pursuance of this agreement.

Article 4

Both Alliances agree to share any intelligence with one another that may impact the other.

Article 5

In the case that either Alliance wishes to terminate this agreement, they must provide the other with a minimum of 72 hours advanced notice.

Signed for the New Pacific Order

Lord of Darkness,

Emperor of the New Pacific Order

Prophet of Orion

Shadow of the Order

Jesse End,

Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

DeathAdder & Emperor Ice,

Imperial Officers of the New Pacific Order

Signed for DEFCON 1

Alexandros o Megas - Supreme Ranger

Big Gun - High Government

Alrea - High Government

Majestic Ruler - High Government 

Im suprised to see an alliance like NPO deciding to protect a war deserter and overall bad person from your history of defecters during Karma/Armageddon! Im also a little dissapointed.

Sparta also showed me logs of Alexandros o Megas accusing Spartans of RL nazism which is currently under investigation by CN mods! Dangerous people like The leader of DEFCON 1 who are so quick to use racial arguement and unable to reason like a true team player and member of the community we are trying to save. There is no place in this game or community for such slurs or racism or those who support it and take part!

#banDEFCON1

13 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Lol. If you think you're big enough to do something on baseless claims, jump and see what happens.

24 minutes ago, Lord Windmark said:

Sparta also showed me logs of Alexandros o Megas accusing Spartans of RL nazism which is currently under investigation by CN mods!

Baseless claims? Btw my claims are more against Aelxandros o Megas. The issue was more or less kept inhouse which may have skewed outside parties from knowing the true events that took place that evening.

Theres nobody jumping anywhere as you seem so quick to interpret my meanings to suit yourself! I am here standing up for my friends and allies who have been falsely accused of a terrible thing and are now under investigation for it by CN mod staff! It was wrong and im not afraid to say it. Berate me and threaten me if you wish but there's a point where people need to realise this is only a game and its not okay to say these things without realising to consequences for others.

Thats all im going to say on this matter.

*steps aside for usual bob trolls*

I'll just be deranged and let moderation handle moderation reports. I suggest you do the same, rather than making a political fuss over an OOC event. I've heard plenty of disturbing OOC rumors stemming from that side. Extremist RL political views being the least of them. I don't see how you casting more of a spotlight on the various claims does anyone any favors, but, whatever floats your boat. :popcorn:

Edited by DeathAdder

I can assure the community that such claims are invalid, unless if been manipulated by Spsrta's gov itself, that I have them capable of everything.

As of the "deserter" thing used in your story:

1. None Spartan has received such honors and recognitions as Hellas.

2. I have participated in ALL Sparta's wars, even to this that its gov wad hiding in peace mode.

3. My nearly 15 millions of casualties mean something. Is there any Sparta's Gov capable of showing the same?

4. The 270 nukes I got for Sparta and the many hundreds/thousands kicked away from my SDI also mean something.

But been brave or sacrificing many times my pixels and money to ZI, Z$ does not mean that I am obliged to get around people I do not like, I do not appreciate and I absolutely do not trust.

1 hour ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

1. None Spartan has received such honors and recognitions as Hellas.

2. I have participated in ALL Sparta's wars, even to this that its gov wad hiding in peace mode.

3. My nearly 15 millions of casualties mean something. Is there any Sparta's Gov capable of showing the same?

4. The 270 nukes I got for Sparta and the many hundreds/thousands kicked away from my SDI also mean something.

As a former King of Sparta, I can confirm all of this. Alex was the most loyal member we had. The fact he now wants nothing to do with the Alliance says a lot more about them than it does him.

And way more than what is the admitted equivalent of hearsay.

I have never known him to be racist or a bigot to anyone in the 9+ yrs I've known him and most of the people who fought him not only acknowledged his ability as a diehard fighter of the AA, but, also, a classy person.

At least the community has been put on notice that, according to Windmark, a player who allegedly reports behavior that has historically been deemed unwelcome and toxic to the community at large should be hunted down and forcibly removed from the {OOC]game[/OOC].

What a scary thought!

Edited by DeathAdder

Friendly reminder to all that Discussion of Moderation Issues, be they real or imaginary, in public forums is against the rules. Please stop making these kinds of OOC in IC/Moderation Issue announcements necessary everyone, the rules haven't changed with the new year.

Thank you, please enjoy the rest of your regularly scheduled thread.

For the record, I have dealt with Alexandros many times as the TTK ambassador to Sparta and in other games were we ran into each other.

I have always found him to be respectful and friendly and never had any issues with his behaviour.

I can't speak to what may have gone on behind closed doors in Sparta, but I have not once noticed any malicious behaviour during our conversations.

I wish nothing but the best for DEFCON 1.

Good signing, onward and upwards.

Alexandros has been the only the only person in that leaderless corpse called Sparta that  has done anything to try and defend it over the last couple of years.  He pretty much was Sparta.  As we can all see by the complete lack of response from any so called leadership in Sparta.  Sparta is dead, long live DEFCON 1

Thank you all!! I hope Defcon 1 will stand by our motto: Fight with honour and die with dignity!! As we do in TE too we are not a peace mode alliance and we will always defend our brothers fighting and we will also stand by our treaties never caring about pixels.

9 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Alexandros has been the only the only person in that leaderless corpse called Sparta that  has done anything to try and defend it over the last couple of years.  He pretty much was Sparta.  As we can all see by the complete lack of response from any so called leadership in Sparta.  Sparta is dead, long live DEFCON 1

Spartan government not responding to this certainly is not indicative of any leadership traits or otherwise. I personally see no reason to respond to OOC attacks through this forum, but as always am more than happy to discuss any concerns people may raise with me directly. 

In regards to Alex, I have always held him in high respect for his loyalty and tenacity, and have always known any targets I assigned him would be hit with all his strength. I wish him all the best in regards to his future movements and only wish he'd taken the time to discuss his concerns with myself or Whitetigger before this occurred. 

23 hours ago, Ezeriel said:

Spartan government not responding to this certainly is not indicative of any leadership traits or otherwise. I personally see no reason to respond to OOC attacks through this forum, but as always am more than happy to discuss any concerns people may raise with me directly. 

In regards to Alex, I have always held him in high respect for his loyalty and tenacity, and have always known any targets I assigned him would be hit with all his strength. I wish him all the best in regards to his future movements and only wish he'd taken the time to discuss his concerns with myself or Whitetigger before this occurred. 

Ok, being from Sparta I should expect you to be clueless.  Nobody here has accused you of anything OOC.  You have been accused being poor leaders who hide in peace mode while alliance burns over and over because of your incompetence.  Nobody from Sparta has disputed any of that.  Sparta is no longer and alliance.  It is just a target and a pathetic one at that.