Defcon 1 DOE

1 hour ago, Terminator said:

I wonder if your terrible war skills will drive this alliance into the ground?

not to mention you have someone who was laughed out of being a deputy in their previous alliance as a gov member

great combination. 

i can say i love D1 hehe 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

By all means join your punk ass in the festivities...I am indeed in your range...🏹😎

Bring it on. You know my nation. Hit me. Or are you too afraid to war just like when you were in AW. I’m right here all day kid. Come at me. Until then go back to your corner and cry yourself to sleep. 

18 minutes ago, Terminator said:

Bring it on. You know my nation. Hit me. Or are you too afraid to war just like when you were in AW. I’m right here all day kid. Come at me. Until then go back to your corner and cry yourself to sleep. 

Attack Defcon1 and indeed I shall beat your punk ass to sleep....but you will just run your peen holster as usual unless you get a whole coalition...lol otherwise you will just pick on weak alliances and nations like the bottom feeder coward ass punk you are...I would love to make you #387 ass whooping handed out...🏹So by all means put your nation where your mouth is!🤣

5 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Attack Defcon1 and indeed I shall beat your punk ass to sleep....but you will just run your peen holster as usual unless you get a whole coalition...lol otherwise you will just pick on weak alliances and nations like the bottom feeder coward ass punk you are...I would love to make you #387 ass whooping handed out...🏹So by all means put your nation where your mouth is!🤣

You couldn’t beat a fat kid to the ice cream truck. I have no intention of attacking an ally of an ally or whatever it is. I will make fun of it’s leader terrible war prowess and another gov member getting laughed out of gov in a real alliance though. His war ability is about as bad as yours though. 

Last i I checked though you were tiny and not in range not to mention you have less casualties. 

Edited by Terminator

39 minutes ago, LJ Scott said:

xfd that's what little kids with less than 2m NS damage dealt say.

That’s cute coming from a guy who only hits inactives. You have been 2-3 times larger than me most of your time in cn. You fought how many wars at an infra level I’ve never even attempted to get too. Yet you have less casualties. That’s kind of  pathetic coming from someone who could probably get over 2 million casualties a round. If you had actually ever hit anyone that fights back. 

40 minutes ago, Terminator said:

That’s cute coming from a guy who only hits inactives. You have been 2-3 times larger than me most of your time in cn. You fought how many wars at an infra level I’ve never even attempted to get too. Yet you have less casualties. That’s kind of  pathetic coming from someone who could probably get over 2 million casualties a round. If you had actually ever hit anyone that fights back. 

Just because you are bad at the game doesn't mean we have to be.

3 hours ago, Terminator said:

You couldn’t beat a fat kid to the ice cream truck. I have no intention of attacking an ally of an ally or whatever it is. I will make fun of it’s leader terrible war prowess and another gov member getting laughed out of gov in a real alliance though. His war ability is about as bad as yours though. 

Last i I checked though you were tiny and not in range not to mention you have less casualties. 

Defcon1 is not in anyway connected to you or NoR...the fact that you have no problem trolling what you think is an ally of an ally's protectorate , shows you character clearly as does your cowardice using the same "reasoning' as excuse for not manning up to your convictions....as far as my war ability it is well known and well proven fact of legend and I am easily in your range as you well know...and I unlike you got 90% of my casualties in lower tiers where I dealt out 1 million damage dealt, so your slight lead on body count is laughable to say the least and easily surpassed....😎 I apologize ahead of time but I have more important military matters to attend to than to play No U with a coward.

3 hours ago, commander thrawn said:

Kids bragging about casualties. 

I’ve earned everyone of mine and i like being a kid …… 

as for D1 they are a joke there just lucky they have NPO protecting them ……. and stonewall the only real trick to winning a war is having a few active members that can be on at update if you have the numbers you win …. 

by all means i know you know the war system but so does terminator ….. a true warrior can get beat to nothingness and come back from it ……. ill show you :)

43 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Defcon1 is not in anyway connected to you or NoR...the fact that you have no problem trolling what you think is an ally of an ally's protectorate , shows you character clearly as does your cowardice using the same "reasoning' as excuse for not manning up to your convictions....as far as my war ability it is well known and well proven fact of legend and I am easily in your range as you well know...and I unlike you got 90% of my casualties in lower tiers where I dealt out 1 million damage dealt, so your slight lead on body count is laughable to say the least and easily surpassed....😎 I apologize ahead of time but I have more important military matters to attend to than to play No U with a coward.

So defcon 1 isn’t your ally?  I mean I made fun of Iron while I was in oculus with them. Doesn’t mean I’d hit them. Most of my wars are sub 100k ns. Somewhere around 60-70k range. Big deal. 1mil damage. 300 wars lol. That’s impressive. Not. And you aren’t in my range. And let’s say I sell down.  I kick your ass then you whine about me down declaring on you and that’s the only reason I won. It’s your MO. You are a joke at war except for maybe sub 20k. 

Anyways. My time on the forums is over. Cya again in 6 months. Until then I’ll be on discord. Stonewall if you ever grow a pair. You know where to find me. 

Edited by Terminator

6 hours ago, Thrash said:

It's been a long time since a NO U, Come at me bro thread.. A bit of CPR for this place? I'll take it.

i agree … I’ve been watching the tumbleweeds for some time … and when the wold is as small as it is now i pretty much know every one throwing dirt …

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

i agree … I’ve been watching the tumbleweeds for some time … and when the wold is as small as it is now i pretty much know every one throwing dirt …

Got you staggered, covered and smothered and soon you will only be fighting NPO forces for duration, so resistance is futile and your goal of wrecking Defcon1 will soon come to an end....🏹 I have over a dozen volunteers and same number on standby all nuke turrets so the only people you will be able to do damage on is us , your allies and friends not your enemy...NPO.gif

2uatu8.png

Edited by Stonewall14