Defcon 1 DOE

DEFCON 1

My history in Sparta has ended.

This "Sparta" has nothing to do with Real Sparta and what it meant in the past.

All last wars proved and current one confirms once more.

I consider myself not compatible with the current Spartan Gov.

Hellas will continue to fight its current wars and any new against MHA so its old Alliance not dare to call "Deserter" and similar bs against the Alliance legend.

I consider them like Petain's Gov in France in WW II.

So farewell "Sparta". We are not together anymore.

I hereby create Defcon 1 as an SE Alliance again and start from the beginning.

New nations are welcome to join, old friends too.

Let's revive the game!!

Our motto: "Fight with honour and die with dignity"!!

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex our qualm is with the decrepit faux-Sparta. If you wish it, and choose to extend it, then Mostly Harmless Alliance will accept peace from any Defcon 1 nation we are currently engaged with. Furthermore, we won't launch any additional attacks henceforth on Defcon 1 nations. If you wish to continue to sit alongside the festering husk of Sparta then so be it.

2 minutes ago, LJ Scott said:

Alex our qualm is with the decrepit faux-Sparta. If you wish it, and choose to extend it, then Mostly Harmless Alliance will accept peace from any Defcon 1 nation we are currently engaged with. Furthermore, we won't launch any additional attacks henceforth on Defcon 1 nations. If you wish to continue to sit alongside the festering husk of Sparta then so be it.

Yes, Spartan interference in our affairs cannot stand unpunished.

I can find till the end of time but my dufferences with Spartan current Gov is deep and can not be bridged.

We are simply incompatible and they have nothing to do with old Sparta.

Of course membership is not like its Gov and among my old colleagues there are a lot of nice friends and warriors..

14 minutes ago, LJ Scott said:

Peace sent in game.

Yeah. The SC was being asswipes, then, too, before abandoning their mess in my lap where I brought him back to the fold that was Sparta under my Reign. You seem to have gained a habit of your most loyal members getting fed up with you and leaving your AA to rot in your own decadence while the rest of you do nothing except bleed out nations.

I wonder if anyone will have the balls, or, even the desire, to clean up the crap that is currently on display.

My money is on "no".

Edited by DeathAdder

21 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Let's revive the game!!

Last gameplay update:

7-25-2014

asterisk_red.gifThe four new wonders as mentioned below on 7/22 have been added to the game.

7-22-2014

asterisk_red.gifFour new wonders will be added to the game later this week as discussed here. The four new wonders will be EMP Weaponization, Foreign Army Base, National Cemetery, and Political Lobbyists. See details of the upcoming wonders here.

@Leopold von Habsburg  Yes I am happy you remember it. 100 glorious days of Hellas out of 12 years in game. When I was fighting alone a whole Alliance here, while all like you were in peace mode and hiding to save your pixels, even though watching your bro burning them all for you. Hellas has not changed. You have not changed. I stayed with you only due to the ancient hellenic (greek) historical) background and some members (the ones who have voted me Sparta's Politarch and later on Black Team Senator and were fighting together in wars). Most of them are not active anymore and the few remained can not deal with the Gov gang. For your reasons you left Sparta to die. I stopped you doing this not once but many times, as you have access in discussions and votes etc. But enough is enough. Sparta's Gov is not worthy for the Alliance and its legacy.

@DeathAdder  I tried many times to talk to Caz puppets and Gov about all this many times. The gang does not listen, they prefer the non action and just keep their titles and hiding in the deepest shadows of the game. Enough is enough.

@Abshire We have remained 4k people who play - most of us - this game for over a decade. We can do it. We can shuffle the cards again, FA things, relations, all and then I think we can revive it. The game was never the number  or kind of wonders.

Thank you!! Old Sparta is missed indeed.

Defcon 1 is continuing that legacy of old Sparta and not that of the current one with this Government.

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't always used to be a lot of good folks there. I am still disappointed now some decided to do their own thing instead of merge with AW as I welcomed them multiple times over the last couple years (before the merge to CLAWS) ... My wolves would have burned down to zero defending Sparta back in the day and almost did twice, but when the wolves needed some gov support Sparta couldn't give up there history.....

Al

I wonder if your terrible war skills will drive this alliance into the ground?

not to mention you have someone who was laughed out of being a deputy in their previous alliance as a gov member

great combination. 

Edited by Terminator