I shall take my leave now

CubaQuerida

On 2/16/2019 at 7:11 AM, The Zigur said:

I had fun writing essays about the God King of DBDC, hopefully you have found another realm to terrorize. I did.

You never terrorized this one, you were born a coward and continue to exist as one.  Stop trying to connect yourself to people who actually did something successful and realize that you are dirt and nothing more.

On 2/2/2019 at 9:23 AM, Finster Baby said:

Doesn't matter 1 casualty or 10,000,000.  My goal is to see you die a horrific death, because you're an ass.  It's just a shame I can't do it to you myself.  Maybe on my way down when I settle other scores.  Plus, it can't be helped that the IRON war machine is efficient and brutal in the way it takes large nations and makes them small.  Ask MI6.  They'll tell you.....oh that's right, you can't.

We all know you don't fight wars Finster Baby, its okay. I also wouldn't take too much credit for MI6 lol but of course, you'll always be in NPOs shadow.

cya, Cuba, it is a shame we never warred

Maybe one day we will have the chance.

Edited by Terminator

4 hours ago, Terminator said:

We all know you don't fight wars Finster Baby, its okay. I also wouldn't take too much credit for MI6 lol but of course, you'll always be in NPOs shadow.

cya, Cuba, it is a shame we never warred

Maybe one day we will have the chance.

Jesus, IRON is so terrible Term and I agree on something. 

On 2/2/2019 at 9:23 AM, Finster Baby said:

Doesn't matter 1 casualty or 10,000,000.  My goal is to see you die a horrific death, because you're an ass.  It's just a shame I can't do it to you myself.  Maybe on my way down when I settle other scores.  Plus, it can't be helped that the IRON war machine is efficient and brutal in the way it takes large nations and makes them small.  Ask MI6.  They'll tell you.....oh that's right, you can't.

Hey man. Old MI6 leader here. IRON has been garbage since forever. NPO and Umbrella were the actual players. Imagine if you weren’t tied to them. O.o

also kerschbs sucks

Edited by Gibsonator21

• 1 month later...