Thirteen Years of Order

1 hour ago, Edward I said:

Ask and you shall receive.

unknown.png

average per nation?

I presume he's asserting that NG might do well in that category. Would be hard for 25 nations to compete with 270 nations in total casualties, less so in per nation. Although it's fairly obvious that DBDC will be a mile ahead given that even if you just add Cuba and Steeldors DBDC will avg. >25,000,000 per nation.

They do still have the most total of all alliances. I've fought a number of times both with and against NPO nations, and they are well above average in terms of both military competence and preparation. Well, most of them.

Molon Labe was maybe better to fight with, but that was a long time ago, and I was still pretty green at warfare when they were teaching me what to do. Nueva Vida seemed like really tough opponents, but that was almost as long ago that I fought them.

Ah, Orion. I remember rolling (an alliance named Orion) in defence of NPO way back when. Not the toughest alliance I've ever fought; maybe they'd have survived though if they'd stuck with their leader, he seemed like a good guy.

On 1/29/2019 at 12:25 PM, LJ Scott said:

average per nation?

I presume he's asserting that NG might do well in that category. Would be hard for 25 nations to compete with 270 nations in total casualties, less so in per nation. Although it's fairly obvious that DBDC will be a mile ahead given that even if you just add Cuba and Steeldors DBDC will avg. >25,000,000 per nation.

I think we'd do alright by just about any metric.

NPO average casualties per nation = 4,174,070.5

Total Casualties of NPO's top 25 nations by NS = 193,169,221 (Average of 7,726,768.84)

NG has 273,034,177 casualties, which is 10,921,367.1 million per nation.

Even if you don't factor our boy ALFER into the numbers, with his god-like 42,618,531 casualties (and counting), we still have an average of 9,600,652 per nation. 

Been there, done that, though. Most don't even bother to try to organize a defense. It took rogues, with no chance of actually winning, but no incentive to quit unless broke, to fight us in the longest war in the history of this sad little World. No fun beating dead horses over and over.

Nine times out of ten, we spend more arming up than actually fighting.

Roguing out works for some folks to call it quits, and, more power to them. They occasionally make the World amusing for a day, maybe a round, if they're really entertaining.

That is not the way of Pacifica, however, and, while many of us love war and warring (myself most definitely included), the community itself surpasses the World. The Order will be here until lights out and will endure far beyond Bob.

Edited by DeathAdder

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 1:44 AM, DeathAdder said:

Been there, done that, though. Most don't even bother to try to organize a defense. It took rogues, with no chance of actually winning, but no incentive to quit unless broke, to fight us in the longest war in the history of this sad little World. No fun beating dead horses over and over.

Nine times out of ten, we spend more arming up than actually fighting.

Roguing out works for some folks to call it quits, and, more power to them. They occasionally make the World amusing for a day, maybe a round, if they're really entertaining.

That is not the way of Pacifica, however, and, while many of us love war and warring (myself most definitely included), the community itself surpasses the World. The Order will be here until lights out and will endure far beyond Bob.

Please roll IRON. Please. Please? 

Seriously though, they are terrible and it would be hilarious to watch Pacifica’s jackboots kick their teeth in. (Disclaimer: yes I know this will never happen and doesn’t make much sense. A boy can dream though.)