But terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze
As horror looks you right between your eyes
You're paralyzed
'Cause this is thriller
Thriller night
And no one’s gonna save you
From the beast about to strike...

DEFCON 1, hereby declares war against the combined forces of Sexy Gladiators, New Desolate Order and Ordo Paradoxia.

Good luck to everyone!

fS1Oh3b.png

:. Received Message

To: Roadrash    From: HiredGun    Date: 1/27/2019 4:10:09 AM

Subject: RE: Battle Report

Sorry RR but we have a bone to pick with SG, not only did a few delete but a couple quit TE over the roguing and I did warn anyone who wants to defend them will see no mercy from us. 

Good luck in the wars to come!

BTW i dont do warnings ….. 

ok looks like HG is letting his past aggression get in the way of past friendships ..

HG no one is out to get you I’m sorry you don’t like SG but you have decided to hit NDO along with them and now you get yourself upset and accuse NDO of harboring your enemy …. brother were playing a game I’m sorry steve plays it little better then the rest of us ….  

oh and BTW you attacked not NDO or SG if you really want to retract our deal with no dirty spy ops or blockades then so be it … because as it looks blockades has been done already to my guy 

Date

Announcement Title

Views

1/26/2019 8:29:49 AM war with D1 16

there will be no dirty spy opps nor blockades … if you guys are hit with either please let me know ……

Announcement by Roadrash 
View all Alliance Announcements

Comments Page: 1

:. New Desolate Order Member Comments

Comment By

Comment  

skaullin

(1/26/2019 11:41:37 PM) 
blockaded

Edited by RoadRash

3 hours ago, RoadRash said:
:. Received Message

To: Roadrash    From: HiredGun    Date: 1/27/2019 4:10:09 AM

Subject: RE: Battle Report

Sorry RR but we have a bone to pick with SG, not only did a few delete but a couple quit TE over the roguing and I did warn anyone who wants to defend them will see no mercy from us. 

Good luck in the wars to come!

BTW i dont do warnings ….. 

ok looks like HG is letting his past aggression get in the way of past friendships ..

HG no one is out to get you I’m sorry you don’t like SG but you have decided to hit NDO along with them and now you get yourself upset and accuse NDO of harboring your enemy …. brother were playing a game I’m sorry steve plays it little better then the rest of us ….  

oh and BTW you attacked not NDO or SG if you really want to retract our deal with no dirty spy ops or blockades then so be it … because as it looks blockades has been done already to my guy 

Date

Announcement Title

Views

1/26/2019 8:29:49 AM war with D1 16

there will be no dirty spy opps nor blockades … if you guys are hit with either please let me know ……

Announcement by Roadrash 
View all Alliance Announcements

Comments Page: 1

:. New Desolate Order Member Comments

Comment By

Comment  

skaullin

(1/26/2019 11:41:37 PM) 
blockaded

Only the ignorant are unaware there exist a lot tension between both alliances so you know full well what is happening and getting yourself involved by harboring their members then siding with them is your choosing.  How does your hero play it better when SG have never beaten D1 in a war? Pursuing flags and robbed anyone who deserved to win them makes him better in your book then that's your ignorant belief. If you want to defend their antics then so be it, we've advised you to steer clear otherwise you'll receive just as much mercy.

56 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Only the ignorant are unaware there exist a lot tension between both alliances so you know full well what is happening and getting yourself involved by harboring their members then siding with them is your choosing.  How does your hero play it better when SG have never beaten D1 in a war? Pursuing flags and robbed anyone who deserved to win them makes him better in your book then that's your ignorant belief. If you want to defend their antics then so be it, we've advised you to steer clear otherwise you'll receive just as much mercy.

HG i want to just put this out there 

you attacked NDO . SG . and OP i asked steve to help me build and make mass money this round ( i personaly do not like this build its not for me but i do have mass amounts of cash ) 

second I’m going to say this out load there is Nobody not one person on planet steve more deserving of flags then me maybe a couple more as deserving and I’m not mad at steve not at all he actually has changed this game for the better there wasn’t anyone around who learned how to build as well as the avengers did and that was all him … 

stevie made this game fun changed this realm and for that i command him ..

holding onto grudges is silly and your reasonings is even worse i would look to end this anger you have because i know stevie does not have it ….

I’m also sorry if you want to make me your enemy but make no mistake none at all you have attacked us not the other way around and if stevie wishes to come to NDO with SG that is fine and if anyone knows me anyone they know that NDO conducts themselves with honor and respect so if the members of SG do not wish to follow how NDO does things then i will kindly ask them to move on …..  

but really HG you have to take the blinders off and please my friend no one is harboring your enemy if that was the case then NDO was your enemy already as you have attacked us along side SG and OP …

RoadRash 

I'd consider TPC and many before them pioneering most of the building/trading methods we use today but you're allowed to praise Stevie for it all.

How have they made this game fun when they have never been considerate of any form of balance among the teams and he has prioritized flags before community countless times which has seen wars many veteran leaders haven't been too impressed about. You were one of those who rallied against them when they peaked at 69 members because they felt they had won the flag for strongest alliance knowing D1 and Wolves were closely competing, the round before that they stacked their member count in the last week denying D1 a deserving win. You've mostly sat on the sidelines not paying any attention yet all of a sudden you're the expert now.

Anyway you can bat for them, we'll see how this big bank of yours develops when there is some real pressure applied.

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I'd consider TPC and many before them pioneering most of the building/trading methods we use today but you're allowed to praise Stevie for it all.

How have they made this game fun when they have never been considerate of any form of balance among the teams and he has prioritized flags before community countless times which has seen wars many veteran leaders haven't been too impressed about. You were one of those who rallied against them when they peaked at 69 members because they felt they had won the flag for strongest alliance knowing D1 and Wolves were closely competing, the round before that they stacked their member count in the last week denying D1 a deserving win. You've mostly sat on the sidelines not paying any attention yet all of a sudden you're the expert now.

Anyway you can bat for them, we'll see how this big bank of yours develops when there is some real pressure applied.

I’m far from an expert but i do know when we rallied against then( i believe we all joined alpha wolves ) it was extremely fun ….

as far as the building goes for some reason i believe it was stoves method I’m really not to sure but i know NGW was getting lessons from him way back …. 

and yes stevie seems to have one purpose and that is to win flags and show his people how ( again not ho i play ) I’ve never had the time to get into it as much as him and i know this round trying his build is extremely hard work he goes non stop and with his efforts it makes this game better …. 

we all have our purpose here and as well as me and you stevie is a very important person to TE ….. 

you need to see reason HG you are the hardest person to get threw too .. your a good dude you just get yourself all worked up and you do not allow yourself to see anything but what you think is right ….. 

you want to end your beef with stevie i can talk to him as a man and ask that it ends i can only try but you have to be willing to want it … 

and HG there is no one deserving to win if they don’t win …. play the game to have fun and if you only want flags then figure out a way to do it …. and again ill say this there is nobody more deserving of flags then me … i have fought rounds from day 7 till the end i should have every single casualties flag for i know i have fought more wars then anyone . but the winners are those who plan and wait its not fair to me but I’m still happy playing my game …. 

the only thing i don’t like is when an alliance takes advantage of another alliance I’ve never seen stevie unjustly beat on an alliance he might manipulate the game but never an individual … 

just my observation and opinion and we all know what they say about opinions …

you have a good night 

sweet dreams xoxo

RR

9 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

I’m far from an expert but i do know when we rallied against then( i believe we all joined alpha wolves ) it was extremely fun ….

as far as the building goes for some reason i believe it was stoves method I’m really not to sure but i know NGW was getting lessons from him way back …. 

and yes stevie seems to have one purpose and that is to win flags and show his people how ( again not ho i play ) I’ve never had the time to get into it as much as him and i know this round trying his build is extremely hard work he goes non stop and with his efforts it makes this game better …. 

we all have our purpose here and as well as me and you stevie is a very important person to TE ….. 

you need to see reason HG you are the hardest person to get threw too .. your a good dude you just get yourself all worked up and you do not allow yourself to see anything but what you think is right ….. 

you want to end your beef with stevie i can talk to him as a man and ask that it ends i can only try but you have to be willing to want it … 

and HG there is no one deserving to win if they don’t win …. play the game to have fun and if you only want flags then figure out a way to do it …. and again ill say this there is nobody more deserving of flags then me … i have fought rounds from day 7 till the end i should have every single casualties flag for i know i have fought more wars then anyone . but the winners are those who plan and wait its not fair to me but I’m still happy playing my game …. 

the only thing i don’t like is when an alliance takes advantage of another alliance I’ve never seen stevie unjustly beat on an alliance he might manipulate the game but never an individual … 

you have a good night 

sweet dreams xoxo

RR

After all these years why do you care now? Is it because you want their members to join you giving you some form of power position? You can have it RR but we're going to continue treating those the same way they treat us, we always have, you send rogues and we're going to be relentless. Last round wasn't the first time SG sent rogues at us and it wont be the last time so there will be no more chances given. We'll continue to play the game how it's always been played but I appreciate the offer.

16 hours ago, RoadRash said:

you have a good night 

sweet dreams xoxo

RR

And explain how you've deserved to win more flags than anyone else? Do you think fighting more than everyone else should grant you awards? We dont care about them as much as we care about the war aspect but we have every right to them if we deserve them as does anyone else. You've only fought as much as your alliance and NDO would be lucky to have waged double digit wars in the past 2 years. I think you need to stop arguing with people seeking justice, return to your semi retirement home and enjoy the rocking chair. 

Quite frankly Stevie is a coward for involving you knowing you're going to be another meat sheild of his but have fun burning for his flag ambitions.

On 1/28/2019 at 1:33 PM, RoadRash said:

you have a good night 

sweet dreams xoxo

RR

I remember you leaving D1 because you didn't agree with our trade swapping methods and here you are using a very similar method with no issues (even praising Stevie) because you combined it with patience this time but had little for ours. D1 preaches and practices balance between war and economy, we're experienced enough to know balance is important. You've ran x2 20 day back collects so it's no surprise you're cashed up yet you still fight like Stevie by sticking to a tight budget even if it means war losses but it's all for different goals and Stevies are to take flags. This is Stevie every round and you call him the best even when most of the community doesn't share his goals but i agree that he's the good at winning flags because those are his goals. D1 vets care about each other, none ever speak of flags because they are worthless awards. In true TE spirit, D1 vets love to win tough wars, these easy wars we don't enjoy but they waged to punish those who deserve a good beating, and I'm surprised we don't see eye to eye on this when I've seen you go after rogues, i even gave you my support.  The only people I'll listen to are my brothers in D1. 

wow your still talking to yourself you really must be a pathetic little person … i left D1 because cowboy let you open your mouth …. HG you really are a wind bag i got things i have to do when i get back to the TE world put me on the same list as stevie because anyone who you don’t like must be awesome because you really are just a blabber mouth little dick 

2 hours ago, RoadRash said:

wow your still talking to yourself you really must be a pathetic little person … i left D1 because cowboy let you open your mouth …. HG you really are a wind bag i got things i have to do when i get back to the TE world put me on the same list as stevie because anyone who you don’t like must be awesome because you really are just a blabber mouth little dick 

It was your choice to make us your enemy by choosing his side and you have said Stevie is the best so we're excited to put that to the test.

And you call me a blabber mouth but I'm not the one showing a screenshot of our private conversation. As leader it's my job to defend my alliance on and off the battlefield. If you don't like it then tough luck. 😀

12 hours ago, HiredGun said:

And you call me a blabber mouth but I'm not the one showing a screenshot of our private conversation. As leader it's my job to defend my alliance on and off the battlefield. If you don't like it then tough luck. 😀

Hg I really have no time for this right now I’m gonna send you a in game message about peace ... read it then reply here ... sending now