Alliance Politics?

PeteManCide

I'm fairly new to CN and have no idea what's going on when it comes to politics of alliances. Is every top alliance rely stagnant or do they still have some kind of goal.

What's NPO up to, will there be any change for the top spot anytime soon.

I just want to ask around for some kind clue as to the positions the top alliances hold.

22 hours ago, PeteManCide said:

I'm fairly new to CN and have no idea what's going on when it comes to politics of alliances. Is every top alliance rely stagnant or do they still have some kind of goal.

What's NPO up to, will there be any change for the top spot anytime soon.

I just want to ask around for some kind clue as to the positions the top alliances hold.

The top alliances are mildly active - i say mildly because it is a far cry from the activity level of when I was new in 2008.

Politics are stagnant.  

NPO is safe the top position.

6 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

The top alliances are mildly active - i say mildly because it is a far cry from the activity level of when I was new in 2008.

Politics are stagnant.  

NPO is safe the top position.

that bites

16 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I have a goal.

Do you lead or have plans to lead the fight against the New Pacific order.

Is the New Pacific order genuinely accepted as the top alliance or is there resentment from everyone against them because there on top.

You don't have to be spacific just trying to feel out what's going on.

2 hours ago, PeteManCide said:

Do you lead or have plans to lead the fight against the New Pacific order.

Is the New Pacific order genuinely accepted as the top alliance or is there resentment from everyone against them because there on top.

You don't have to be spacific just trying to feel out what's going on.

Please, @AlmightyGrub , be specific.  

8 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Please, @AlmightyGrub , be specific.  

I lead myself to water but I can not make myself drink.  I also have a small leadership role within a very small alliance who is so firmly tied to the NPO that Hell would have to freeze over for a second time for our bond to be broken.  I will defend the NPO with my dying breath against any and all who would choose to rail against the gates of hell.  Perhaps you could form a coalition to take on the Orders and their wide circle of allies.

The New Pacific Order is the top alliance in every facet of the game except being cool, that is reserved for their colder brothers in the New Polar Order.  They do hot very well though.

People have always resented Order and always will.  Without Order there is chaos and many would like to to take advantage in chaos.

As for my actual goals, I like the concept of rationalization.  I think in 2019 I might try to consolidate.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I lead myself to water but I can not make myself drink.  I also have a small leadership role within a very small alliance who is so firmly tied to the NPO that Hell would have to freeze over for a second time for our bond to be broken.  I will defend the NPO with my dying breath against any and all who would choose to rail against the gates of hell.  Perhaps you could form a coalition to take on the Orders and their wide circle of allies.

The New Pacific Order is the top alliance in every facet of the game except being cool, that is reserved for their colder brothers in the New Polar Order.  They do hot very well though.

People have always resented Order and always will.  Without Order there is chaos and many would like to to take advantage in chaos.

As for my actual goals, I like the concept of rationalization.  I think in 2019 I might try to consolidate.

I rest my case @PeteManCide  NPO is safe at the top. 

11 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Perhaps you could form a coalition to take on the Orders and their wide circle of allies.

Just want to make it clear that I have no desire to try and organize any nations or alliances to go after the top spot. 

Right now I have to focus on building my nation with only 1k infrastructure.

I am very happy to now have a better understanding of the atmosphere the top alliances have right now. 

1 hour ago, PeteManCide said:

Just want to make it clear that I have no desire to try and organize any nations or alliances to go after the top spot. 

I am very happy to now have a better understanding of the atmosphere the top alliances have right now. 

Duly noted. Your file has been updated.

3 hours ago, PeteManCide said:

Do not give up so easily.  Their are many who will join you on your great crusade. NADC at this very moment has Polar on the ropes.