Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/24/2019 at 2:41 AM, Buds The Man said:

Menace not really more like PM warriors.  Apparently my AA is allied to NADC but Grub keeping it 2012 is a movement of the dead air that is Planet Bob. 

How are you allied to the NADC?  What nefarious chain leads someone like you to such a position. 

There was nothing wrong with 2012.  Should be more 2008 though

18 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

How are you allied to the NADC?  What nefarious chain leads someone like you to such a position. 

There was nothing wrong with 2012.  Should be more 2008 though

I went back to the beginning Grub, I am back in TTK, figured maroon needed an original signer of maroonity back LOL. ahhh 2008 good times.  Glad to see some old faces still remain.  

10 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

I just realized that I singlehandely got NADC to switch to Maroon to bail out TTK's sanctioned ass.

And it just feels right for Polaris to roll NADC again.  Please force them to move to brown or pink pls.

How about you coming out of peace mode steve.  

On 1/21/2019 at 6:08 PM, AlmightyGrub said:

Also the first peace offer... seriously, a few days in and you are already out of cash?

One-third of Illuminati sent surrender offers on the first day when we attacked them way back in 2008. Most of the rest were inactive and sent offers when they logged in.

This is the high bar for alliance-wide military incompetence. Let me know if you find another.

29 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

One-third of Illuminati sent surrender offers on the first day when we attacked them way back in 2008. Most of the rest were inactive and sent offers when they logged in.

This is the high bar for alliance-wide military incompetence. Let me know if you find another.

Indeed that is the gold standard unlikely to be repeated only because most nations didn't realize they were being attacked for several days

They have allies apparently.  The only ones with any balls are distantly linked with optional treaties.  Why would they put their comfort to the test for someone who refuses steadfastly to help themselves?  Not even a little bit.  You have to ask yourselves why the NADC continues to exist.  It is in the community interest that they merge with someone else who can teach them something.

19 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

The only ones with any balls are distantly linked with optional treaties.  Why would they put their comfort to the test for someone who refuses steadfastly to help themselves?  

#MARA

On 1/28/2019 at 3:22 AM, Haflinger said:

Ah , good times, goooood times.