Hello New guy here.

Ok a couple questions, I have searched the forums looking for this but no luck, perhaps they don't matter but here goes. 

Government positions, I have did nothing with it yet, does what you pick have a effect on your nation, and if it does can I get a link to a guide that helps please? 

And Tax rate what is the highest tax rate (I am at the starting 10%) I can do without making my people that already hate me, dislike me more?

Government positions for the most part tell you what they do but a couple of them have a hidden 1 point environment penalty, once you join a alliance they will most likely have a guide for you on their forums.

Tax rate should always be as high as possible when collecting, so 28% or 30% with SSS wonder.

11 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Government positions for the most part tell you what they do but a couple of them have a hidden 1 point environment penalty, once you join a alliance they will most likely have a guide for you on their forums.

Tax rate should always be as high as possible when collecting, so 28% or 30% with SSS wonder.

Thanks for the reply, And yes it does say but do ummm +0.5 happiness, -30  to Crime Prevention Score. that what the heck does it mean? Does the crime part matter should I pick all be happy stuff? Or work on lower crime? what would be more beneficial to my young nation. 

Edited by Nocturna
  • 10 months later...