An Official Announcement from CLAWS

AL Bundy

An Official Announcement from CLAWS

CLAWS 1

After 6 months of existence, CLAWS is operating well with the merge of so many alliances coming together. I have recognized that the government is functioning well as one and are on a good path for the future of the alliance. With this comfort, I have decided it is time for Al Bundy to retire as a co-leader of CLAWS. I know my wolves and the rest of CLAWS membership are in good hands.

Through much badgering, insisting, and gunpoint, Jazzy has agreed to take my position and will lead CLAWS going forward alongside White Chocolate. Jazzy does so much for our alliance and I believe he deserves the position!

High Government as of 1/18/2019:

Leader: White Chocolate

Leader: Jazzy95

Grand Inquisitor: Randalla

Ministers

Minister of Defense: Daeg

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Claude

Minister of Internal Affairs: Magical Muslim

Final note, I have also decided to fade out of CN-SE, but will try to remain on CN-TE and discords. My uncle, Malakarlian decided to leave SE, and combined with some other RL issues, I also decided I’ll take a step back as well. Before CLAWS, I co-lead the Alpha Wolves with my uncle for its existence until we merge to create CLAWS. I have held a Senate seat for a couple years now and AW became one of the largest black team alliances in the game. I’ll shorten this up since I wrote a goodbye to AW already in the CLAWS DoE (https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131616-happy-friday-the-13th/). I also thanked many people there for their assistance with AW, but below ill list some of the nations that helped me personally in CN even though some are not with us anymore……(not dead though, or at least I don’t think)…. Jessica Rabbit, The Pansy, Deathadder, Cazaric, Lord of Darkness, Canik, Razgriz, White Choc, Jazzy95, Unruly, Blackatron, Stonewall, claude, Randalla, Lord Hitchcock (I know weird, but he wasn’t always a pain in the ass), all the Alpha Wolves and CLAWS members, and so many more!!!

Thank you all and hopefully I did not piss too many people off over the year’s haha, or in this next month or so,

Al Bundy - The Legend: 4 Touchdowns in a high school football game – Women’s Shoe Salesman, Proud owner of a 1971 Dodge, Black Team Senator, Alpha Wolves Co-Leader, CLAWS Co-Leader…….Random Nation Floating in CN….

Related image

I still reject this resignation. Not allowed.

On a serious matter, you were a great AA leader. Al, and created one of the best micros I've seen on this World. I know I'm not alone in saying that AW, despite its size, was a far more worthy Ally to sign than many Decade-old Sanctioned Alliances.

It is sad to see you retire. o/

Condolences to Jazzy for being drafted to leadership. I know that pain.

Edited by DeathAdder

8 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

I still reject this resignation. Not allowed.

On a serious matter, you were a great AA leader. Al, and created one of the best micros I've seen on this World. I know I'm not alone in saying that AW, despite its size, was a far more worthy Ally to sign than many Decade-old Sanctioned Alliances.

It is sad to see you retire. o/

Condolences to Jazzy for being drafted to leadership. I know that pain.

Thanks Deathadder! We had some fun! Appreciate the comment!

I know CLAWS continue to be a great ally !

And thanks to all others above.

Al Bundy

On 1/15/2019 at 4:29 PM, AL Bundy said:

Thank you all and hopefully I did not piss too many people off over the year’s haha,

This is backwards, you need to say "hopefully I pissed off enough people." 😎 I barely knew ya, but you knew WC, so good luck out there.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 2:31 PM, Haflinger said:

This is backwards, you need to say "hopefully I pissed off enough people." 😎 I barely knew ya, but you knew WC, so good luck out there.

haha there is still time!

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 4:19 PM, White Chocolate said:

It was a pleasure serving with you, Al.  Will miss you once you decide to leave.

Same WC, who knows when Im leaving haha

• 2 weeks later...