Sign in to follow this  
HiredGun

Make TE great again!

Today we begin the crusade to bring back the fundamentals that made this game exciting, memorable, challenging and fun for most, we're resetting our clock back to the good old days, when the honorable, the brave and strong minded ruled.... back when the only rules we obeyed were the admin's, back when TE was great.

YQSI.gif

Operation code name: Make TE great again.

This crusade will be against the weak minded, the great pretenders, the free roaming manipulators, the greedy and the brain washed, in the name of our godly admin who continues effortlessly to pour endless amounts of god tier dedication and commitment into our beloved game, D1 will not fail you for we are prepared to sacrifice it all. In admins name we pray, admen.

tenor.gif

So without further ado, DEFCON 1, declares total annihilation against the sinful, the dirty, the scantily clad, the seductive, the overpopulated and the excessive flag worshipers..... Sexy Gladiators.

We know you've missed us, after all TE without D1 is like a war without turtles, Sg without his precious flags or Al without Mal it's just not the same!

Happy New Year 2019! A New Year for TE as well!

11 anarchies in our blitz! Common guys time to fight back!

Hahaha just going to have to settle with Al...Unless I convince Mal to come back...

I doubt you'll see much fight back from SG, best option to save money and just take the beating..... although never been my choice....

Related image

-Al Bundy

P.S. Love early wars, I remember the days where on day 7 alliances were fighting.... now we let everyone get a 20 day collection in.....pftttt

9 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Hahaha just going to have to settle with Al...Unless I convince Mal to come back...

I doubt you'll see much fight back from SG, best option to save money and just take the beating..... although never been my choice....

Related image

-Al Bundy

P.S. Love early wars, I remember the days where on day 7 alliances were fighting.... now we let everyone get a 20 day collection in.....pftttt

And the start up cash was 2 mill heh

Well I'm bored so I declare war on D1 and SG..... hahaha

Al Bundy

Married with Children

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Al Bundy

Married with Children

The peoples champ

9 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Al Bundy

Married with Children

Spank you very much!

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Kaznawim said:

The peoples champ

Image result for step brothers gif

Blood for the Blood God!

Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Milk for the Khorne flakes!

Stats for the Expert statistical analyse quantum physicist extraordinaire calculus! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iLGJ-vfLrjpcRqd-k3-IGt9LNdjLv9dF3B-3SZv9aBo/edit?usp=sharing