NEWS FLASH : Rogue Maroon Senator Abusing Power

Stark

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Steve Buscemi is a rogue Maroon senator and  has been abusing his role on the senate by sanctioning TTK nations without cause while making immature and inappropriate accusations of child abuse. We have been ignoring it, because obviously our mothers taught us not to feed trolls. But now he's expanded to non-TTK nations and claiming the sanctions are from us. Not cool Steve. Not cool. Also, stop hiding in PM like a coward.

That is all.

6 hours ago, Stark said:

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Steve Buscemi is a rogue Maroon senator and  has been abusing his role on the senate by sanctioning TTK nations without cause while making immature and inappropriate accusations of child abuse. We have been ignoring it, because obviously our mothers taught us not to feed trolls. But now he's expanded to non-TTK nations and claiming the sanctions are from us. Not cool Steve. Not cool. Also, stop hiding in PM like a coward.

That is all.

You should probably find enough votes to keep him out of the senate, no?

For those who thought we came here looking for a solution, we didn't. This is the key line in the post:

now he's expanded to (sanctioning) non-TTK nations and claiming the sanctions are from us.

We were just setting the record straight.

Edited by Lord Konstantine

The Templar Knights have long stood in opposition to the one true God.  They hoist up their debauchery with no shame.  They worship false gods.  They sacrifice and use children in the most retched ways.  They spread their gospel by way of resource trading.  This needs to be stopped.  Stand with me and against their circles of resources that only serve their vile ways.

Repent!  Learn from your misdeeds TTK and worship our Creator, Kevin. The one who gives us all breath and life.  The one who gives us relationships with others that bare resources and so much more.

Learn to venerate Kevin the way I do. As the shoreline recedes, as the wasteland grows and slowly the world disintegrates.  Let us remember the days of intense conflict.  Not only the unjust pathways, but also those of, shall we say, bi-polar origins.  Those days when we could huddle in our groups and be approached by lower level diplomatic "friends" to share news of cowardice, that all their piggies had run off leaving just a single Baron to tell us.  The days when we could see the long, uneven, barely audible noise of the Derp Missile.

I can still hear it fart on by, as I kneel to pay my respects to Creator Kevin.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

• 1 month later...