Dear God I hate discord!

Dajobo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 3:39 PM, Dilber said:

I like it because it lets me shoot the !@#$ with people while I'm at work, and unlike IRC, it continues logging even if you aren't on so you can go back and see what you missed.  If stuff is segmented correctly, it acts like a faster forum.

I used to log everything on IRC. Of course most of those logs were, err, of lesser quality. 😎

In another browser game similar to this one, I was for a few months in an IRC-only alliance. That was a ton of fun. Our war coordination was the best.

On 11/8/2018 at 10:21 AM, Dajobo said:

Are there any alliances out there with active forums anymore?

Even somewhere semi-active but where decisions and events are discussed on the forums instead of in discord?

Our decisions are always made on our forums, since it's in our charter, but people usually talk on discord. (GATO)

• 2 years later...

Discord is Spyware.

It is not an opinion, or deduced from some wild-eyed conspiracy site.

This statement is from personal experience and hard research.

Anyone and everyone with the expertise uses it for infiltration;

From Russia to China to MS13.

I've long since grown weary of trying to explain this to those who are wilfully ignorant or so addicted to it that they won't even consider this.

I will not debate this solid conclusion.

You've been warned. Do your own research.

• Alliance Name: KoRT
  • This makes a lot sense.

Oh nooooooo....Russia and China are going to inflate us posting gifs, making fun of KoRT, and streaming Gettysburg while trying to survive the associated drinking game. I hope they do, they join us, and they have a great time. 

2 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Oh nooooooo....Russia and China are going to inflate us posting gifs, making fun of KoRT, and streaming Gettysburg while trying to survive the associated drinking game. I hope they do, they join us, and they have a great time. 

The mocking and ridicule you espouse, ma'am, are clearly indicative of your Marxist/Liberal brainwashing.

The fact that you just "hope they join us" is the very self-defeating ideology that is driving the western world to ruin.

Your defense of the very tool that is monitoring you and your family is stereotypical of Stockholm Syndrome.

3 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

loooooooooooooooooooooool you know what, f*k it, we are doing Gettysburg again. I need me some Gen. Joshua Chamberlain.

2 minutes ago, Ningal said:

The mocking and ridicule you espouse, ma'am, are clearly indicative of your Marxist/Liberal brainwashing.

The fact that you just "hope they join us" is the very self-defeating ideology that is driving the western world to ruin.

Your defense of the very tool that is monitoring you and your family is stereotypical of Stockholm Syndrome.

You should join us in discord, I would personally love to hear more about this, here is the invite link:

https://discord.gg/jWBC7YeWSw

Can't wait to learn more about your ideas!

3 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

loooooooooooooooooooooool you know what, f*k it, we are doing Gettysburg again. I need me some Gen. Joshua Chamberlain.

You should join us in discord, I would personally love to hear more about this, here is the invite link:

https://discord.gg/jWBC7YeWSw

Can't wait to learn more about your ideas!

Join you in Discord? Are you trying to be funny?

Or are you just tired and not thinking straight?

4 minutes ago, Van Hoo X said:

I think (and this is just a guess) that she is being facetious.

Yes Sir, you may be correct. But the fact that she provided a link indicates she is attempting to exploit me.

Such an attempt can only be interpreted as deliberate Sabotage.

41 minutes ago, Ningal said:

Yes Sir, you may be correct. But the fact that she provided a link indicates she is attempting to exploit me.

Such an attempt can only be interpreted as deliberate Sabotage.

I am routinely in that same Discord server and I can tell you that I feel very exploited. You may be on to something.

4 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

I see. You mentioned KoRT. 

The alliance that defeated yours(COBRA).

Any talk of Discord, or probably any other subject, would automatically initiate a knee-jerk reaction from a COBRA stooge.

How completely (AGAIN) stereotypical. Boy.

May I call you boy? Or is it ma'am?

I can't tell when COBRA JEALOUSY is !@#$%*-LIKE.

Your juvenile defiant "raiders" got what they deserved.

There is NO HONOR in what your alliance does, stands for, or says.

All you punks do is hurt others.

That is nothing to be proud of or worth defending.

1 hour ago, Ningal said:

Any talk of Discord, or probably any other subject, would automatically initiate a knee-jerk reaction from a COBRA stooge.

Tell us on the doll where Cobra hurt you.

1 hour ago, Ningal said:

unAwZeB.jpg?1

Fixed. Now you're really cool, Ningal!

11 hours ago, Ningal said:

Discord is Spyware.

It is not an opinion, or deduced from some wild-eyed conspiracy site.

This statement is from personal experience and hard research.

Anyone and everyone with the expertise uses it for infiltration;

From Russia to China to MS13.

I've long since grown weary of trying to explain this to those who are wilfully ignorant or so addicted to it that they won't even consider this.

I will not debate this solid conclusion.

You've been warned. Do your own research.

Hello brother.

I am here to tell you another unpleasant truth, I suggest you buckle in.

Have you heard of  Dihydogen Monoxide?

This molecule is poisonous and has in fact killed every single person who has come into contact with it at some point.

I cannot say when this nefariouos compound takes the victim because it is different across the board but I assure you they will die.

This is not an opinion but a statement of fact. Dihydrogen Monoxide is a toxic substance that is being pumped directly into your home by the Liberal elite

Why? They want to taint our precious bodily fluids. Our purity of essence and make us malleable to their mind control which they facilitate with things like Discord!

You see, Discord is the least of your worries. We all carry around pocket spyware on a daily basis, Discord is simply own by one cabal of people listening in. There are many more out there and I suggest the only thing we can do is THROW OUR PHONES AND COMPUTERS INTO THE SEA. It is the only way we can be protected from this evil that pollutes our mind for Carl Marks and the Lizardmen to enslave us.

Hurry now! To the nearest ocean, save yourself for it is too late for us........

11 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

We gotta do that again sometime. I'm working on the rules for Zulu and I've got some for Rough Riders.

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Hello brother.

I am here to tell you another unpleasant truth, I suggest you buckle in.

Have you heard of  Dihydogen Monoxide?

This molecule is poisonous and has in fact killed every single person who has come into contact with it at some point.

I cannot say when this nefariouos compound takes the victim because it is different across the board but I assure you they will die.

This is not an opinion but a statement of fact. Dihydrogen Monoxide is a toxic substance that is being pumped directly into your home by the Liberal elite

Why? They want to taint our precious bodily fluids. Our purity of essence and make us malleable to their mind control which they facilitate with things like Discord!

You see, Discord is the least of your worries. We all carry around pocket spyware on a daily basis, Discord is simply own by one cabal of people listening in. There are many more out there and I suggest the only thing we can do is THROW OUR PHONES AND COMPUTERS INTO THE SEA. It is the only way we can be protected from this evil that pollutes our mind for Carl Marks and the Lizardmen to enslave us.

Hurry now! To the nearest ocean, save yourself for it is too late for us........

But will you debate this solid conclusion? I suspect not. We have been warned.

7 hours ago, Stewie said:

Tell us on the doll where Cobra hurt you.

Show you on the doll?

Very well. May I use yours?

I see you have a Limited Edition Nancy Pelosi doll.

She screams, "REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL!!" if I pull the string, right?

Let me try it.

rrrRRIIPPP!

Wow! That was loud!

120 decibels of shrill liberal outrage!