Frozen Orange juice

Alexio15

alliance_flags530201495610AM.jpgalliance_flags7152013120707PM.jpg

Preamble

The Orange Defense Network and the New Polar Order, hereinafter referred to as the signatories, pledge to uphold the articles of the Optional Defense and Optional Aggression Pact outlined herein.

Article I: Sovereignty

In recognition of each other's sovereignty, which shall not be infringed, the signatories agree that they shall not interfere in the internal and external affairs of one another.

Article II: Non-Aggression

The signatories will hereafter refrain from all forms of hostile activity and aggression against each other, such as conspiring/committing espionage and the use of military force.

Article III: Intelligence

Should either signatory come upon intelligence which pertains to the safety or stability of the other, they are required to share this intelligence with their co-signatory.

Article IV: Aid & Financial Transactions

The signatories are encouraged, but not obligated, to engage in financial transactions to their mutual benefit and to assist each other financially in times of need.

Article V: Optional Defense and Aggression

If one signatory comes under assault from a hostile alliance, they may ask the other for military aid. The other signatory has the option of giving military aid and assistance. If either signatory intends to undertake aggressive military action against a third-party, it shall communicate this information to the other promptly. The other is not obliged to provide military support under these circumstances, but may do so if it wishes.

Article VI: Cancellation

Once ratified by the signatories, this pact shall have full effect. Should either alliance wish to cancel this pact, a 72-hour notification must be given before the pact can be considered void.

Signed New Polar Order

EaTemUp - Emperor

AlmightyGrub - Regent, Imperator Emeritus

HannaH - Minister of Truth

Bdmon75 - Minister of Peace

Blue Sam3 - Minister of Plenty

Quantum Leap - Minister of Love

Alexio15 - Deputy Minister of Truth

Signed Orange Defence Network

Secretary General: OsRavan  

Senate of ODN:

Rikhard II

Bucovina

Brent Whetstone

Franziskaner

Lord Hershey

16 hours ago, OsRavan said:

its nice to see this finally happen.  I feel we've gotten close in the past, but the stars never aligned.  Its been great getting to know you folks the last few months, and here is too a strong positive future relationship

It could have to do with you doing everything possible to avoid war. 

31 minutes ago, LJ Scott said:

It's not about going into a war only when you know you can win, it's about going into a war when you know it's right.

Historically it's been "right" to go into a war only when the attackers were convinced that they would have won it, or that it was inevitable anyway.

Or my memory is flawed. Age etc.

On 11/8/2018 at 5:16 AM, Caustic said:

Yo Grub, go take a shower

That's alot to ask of someone who rivals a certain supreme court justice in frailty. One must pity the unfortunate ministers assigned each day to administer his spongebaths while he struggles to read the fine print of these treaties.

Edited by The Zigur

On 11/9/2018 at 3:26 AM, jerdge said:

Historically it's been "right" to go into a war only when the attackers were convinced that they would have won it, or that it was inevitable anyway.

Or my memory is flawed. Age etc.

Whoosh. 

Congrats, y'all! Frozen Orange Juice sounds great... for Summer, though... maybe not in winter, but I guess it's summer in the other hemisphere.

On 11/9/2018 at 4:47 PM, The Big Bad said:

Odd in all my years I have never been directly allied to nor directly fought ODN.  I suppose one is as good as the other.  

Hmm.

2 hours ago, jerdge said:

I am not known for being infallible or all-understanding, but I am known for being willing to explain things to people that apparently didn't understand stuff.

What about you?

The thing LJ said was in terminator's signature recently.