I'm a ghost, I'm gone.

Avakael

Put off posting this because I didn't really feel I was important enough to deserve one, but I think my nation has finally deceased from inactivity, and a proper notice will seal it there, in my mind. Planet Bob has now been won and lost in totality, and there are no more second chances to do something worth remembering. I did all I knew how to do in this game; but what I knew how to do was too little to matter, and the few things I took leaps on were total failures. Enjoy yourselves, and if you see me somewhere else, feel free to say hi.

22 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You ranted in mi6 and then joined kashmir... can’t say you had much of a life 

lmao oof. I did spend a lot more time in R&R, NPL, GOD, CSN, etc, but MI6 was probably the site of my biggest $%&@ up, and probably the alliance I was in by the time you even started on this site, so I don't blame you for having that idea.

You could have actually been something... but you stayed in trash alliances the entire time. Oh well, best of luck out there in the real. We'll all be joining you soon.

53 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

every response in this thread is worse than the last 1

Your sig pic has redeemed both the !@#$ alliances it lampoons as well as this !@#$ thread we all continue to post in.

Regards,

SirWilliam, !@#$-King

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/467836076355223601/504821832696856588/image0.png

As the drama in this thread unfolds, let us spice it up with some thin skinned leadership giving ultimatums of 23 minutes. Last I checked, night generally ends in the morning, but apparently to some it ends at 7PM EST.

When in the course of CN events, it becomes necessary to sometimes just say-

$%&@ this !@#$. I'm out.

This thread was a failed thread and it led to a very unfortunate incident among brothers.

Like all brothers, we sometimes flick a booger towards the other and during the ensuing booger slinging, we forget the more important things in life.

This is one such case and it's being handled internally.

giphy-14.gif

Avakael, goodbye and good luck in your RL endeavours.

The negative remarks were probably in bad taste but I am not sure that they were that bad... unless the issue isn't because of RL Avakael himself but rather in defence of Kashmir's reputation, in which latter case I am totally neutral on the issue.