TIE Declaration of Sadness Updated x1

20180924_150908.jpg

[Disclaimer: this is an exceptionally long post that amounts to a big nothing. If you don't have the time to invest stop reading now. If you are still reading know I tried to keep it interesting and heartfelt and afterall... its personalities that make the world go. ] 

Nations of Bob, 

It is with heavy hearts we acknowledge the current deterioration of relations between our allies, and the crisis of the coalition invasion of COBRAstan. 

After several days of deliberation within our Imperial Congress we ultimately decided to remain neutral  and leave the door open to act as moderators of any discussion between the relevant parties. 

At this time TIE is not considering the termination of any treatys, agreements, or contracts that existed prior to this crisis.

And now a personal statement- 

These wars hit me close to my heart and I'm ashamed y'all. 

But the most painful thing about this to watch is how lopsided it actually is, I mean this is bad. The several times my alliances were rolled comes to mind. 

That said, I'm of the opinion this is a combination of a few agitators and that Canik has never liked General Kanabis (a well known fact). That this has become the circus that it has is a disgrace. (CLAWS, SNX, DS...really? Not that long ago GK would've called you freind) 

Kanabis probably shouldn't have agitated Canik after the raid knowing that Canik finds him distasteful, but Canik you could've had a thicker skin.(How many times has GK casually insulted me? This is who he is) Instead you choose to put everyone in this very awkward place with this convenient CB. As for the rest of you...I don't know maybe you are all just bored out of your skulls. But maybe you could pick bigger fish to fry, instead of eating your own...

Anyway, I hope this long winded statement sums up how conflicted and displeased we are over the current state of things. Good luck to all in your wars......

JPEG_20180121_215015.jpg

Update September 27th 

20180927_200206.jpg

Last night a motion was presented to the  council. 

In the end our democratic procedure resulted in the decision to cease export of money, tech, or soldiers to either side of the conflict. This the council felt would better cement nuetraility. 

My condolences and apologies to all as I estimate some 75% of our tech trading could be effected by the new policy. 

Note trades are exempted. 

Thank you for your time. 

-Lucius 

Edited by Lucius Optimus
Updated.

It’s okay Lucious-

I recall a similar time BANNED thought he was going to get rolled by all Oculus and he left his friends (in the middle of a war) and ran to Umbrella for safety.

image.png

Looking at our own situation-  one where our slots are plugged and my former m inc members and I had nothing to do with the it. We find ourselves in the exact same shoes as Banned- and we instead felt the need to stick it out and support our friends... hopefully GK has learned with friends like Banned, you don’t need enemies.

But on a lighter note- now that Banned appears to be active again, maybe he has time to finally respond to this message:  

It was innocent enough- just some simple questioning on why he wanted to hit Polar:

image.png

LOLz at the other side of the coalition of 25 million to 1 million NS- I am reminded of Banned’s history and I get a good chuckle of who we’re really dealing with.

19 minutes ago, NoMutantAllowed said:

Who cares, get as many causalities as you can before this world dies with a whimper.

Ruler: NoMutantAllowed  Custom99.png
Nation Name: California Wasteland
Nation Created: 11/12/2013 5:12:06 PM (1,778 days old)

116,640 Attacking + 525,328 Defending = 641,968 Casualties

tumblr_mtpscik0rn1sspxfqo1_250.gif

Edited by General Kanabis

9 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Those are not bragging numbers, GK.

Number of Soldiers Lost: 5,969,295 Attacking + 11,053,999 Defending = 17,023,294 Casualties

I mean, I know I'm older than you, but I'm not 26 times your age.

holy cow man, i thought i was inattentive to detail but haf you just took it to the next level!!!

9 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Ruler: NoMutantAllowed  Custom99.png
Nation Name: California Wasteland
Nation Created: 11/12/2013 5:12:06 PM (1,778 days old)

116,640 Attacking + 525,328 Defending = 641,968 Casualties

tumblr_mtpscik0rn1sspxfqo1_250.gif

That’s what happens when you never build past 3,000 infra 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, jerdge said:

Did you trademark this word or is it free to use? It's so ugly that it's beautiful.

This is the same as when you find a badly done bootleg item, they don't know what it means but they know it sells and in their haste they produced an abomination.

19 hours ago, Galerion said:

and in their haste they produced an abomination.

Wow.. and coming from a former deck hand of Junka's- who is a well known culprit for producing abominational material.

I am just speechless... that THIS grabs your attention and public criticism.