Joint Declaration FTW

Canik

2 hours ago, Wobblies said:

your starting to sound like Junka.

You clearly don’t know Junka. When I start spouting out the works of Ivan, then you can talk.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Wobblies said:

Can we make this thread about pipe smoking now?  Your complaining is getting tiresome. Micros, Freedom of speech, Persecution -your starting to sound like Junka.

I get that you don't understand when you're being trolled, but for the love of Admin, don't say his name. Don't give him a reason to derail this thread too.

2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

I get that you don't understand when you're being trolled

He's right, Piley. You should've known LH was trolling, acting like they're fighting for a righteous cause. xD 

28 minutes ago, Canik said:

He's right, Piley. You should've known LH was trolling, acting like they're fighting for a righteous cause. xD 

Did you just assume our moral conduct? How very self-righteous of you.

tenor_5.gif

Edited by General Kanabis

TBH this thread went back to entertain mode exactly when the quasi-Hime posts and the tobacco blends secondary narrations stood out from the blob of back and forth on... I am not sure what anymore sorry.

(By no means I am asking to anyone to do/continue do anything, but I had to express my gratitude for both topics: well done everybody.)

20 hours ago, Canik said:

acting like they're fighting for a righteous cause. xD 

That’s rich coming from a man who sold NEW down the river and then negotiated an entry on the Oculus side- out of fear that doomsphere could potentially expand it and get FTW sucked on the other side.

This, after years of FTW saying how loyal they would be to NEW, no matter what.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

NEW were a warrior alliance. They lived by the sword, they died by it too. They weren't the first to go out the way they did, I doubt they'll be the last either.

They weren't keen on surrendering, to say the least. Everyone knew the war against SPaTR - which was brought on by Bones' actions, nobody else - was going to be a very long one, due to the statistics of the nations involved. NEW weren't interested in leaving before the end, but they didn't have the kind of statistics necessary to see it to the end.

7 hours ago, Canik said:

So COBRA is a moralist alliance then?

We taught the commies about our values of capitalism over at UCR, we restored faith in the church over at CCC, we unclogged crap so that they were movable again, we demoralized mogar....

All things a moralistic alliance would do. So yes

6 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

The way we see it, there's a thin line between debauchery and morality.

And we live on that line.

Yeah I bet you are feeling moralist right now. That tends to happen when you're on the receiving end of a beatdown. :)

But moralist or not - you are not entitled to act hostile towards a stronger power and NOT be rolled. No one is. And everyone knows this, even GPA knows it. !@#$@#$ GPA! 

deadpool-vs-thors-hammer_o_899786.gif

2 hours ago, Canik said:

Yeah I bet you are feeling moralist right now. That tends to happen when you're on the receiving end of a beatdown. :)

But moralist or not - you are not entitled to act hostile towards a stronger power and NOT be rolled. No one is. And everyone knows this, even GPA knows it. !@#$@#$ GPA! 

deadpool-vs-thors-hammer_o_899786.gif

First off, yes we are entitled to act however we feel like, the concept of war will not sway our opinion and it only strengthens it.

And second, what delusional altered reality do you live in? We broke your stagger in a week. Your members are literally getting slaughtered, and have been begging for peace to the point where we genuinely feel bad for them.

To: Kentucky Colonel From: Smitty256 Date: 10/5/2018 5:01:01 PM

Subject: Really?
Message: Seriously? I'm so $%&*ing tired of fighting. The war between our AA's needs to end. I understand that it isn't personal but I'm so $%&*ing done with this war.

To: Smitty256 From: Kentucky Colonel Date: 10/5/2018 5:25:31 PM

Subject: RE: Really?
Message: I also hope it's over quick. Please tell your leadership so they come an agreement soon. I am down to $2,871,291,135.30 so I can only keep going for a year or so.

Regards, KC

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

8 hours ago, Canik said:

aNd EvErYoNe KnOwS tHiS, eVeN gPa KnOwS iT.

Spongebob Mocking GIF - Spongebob Mocking Chicken GIFs

11 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I am down to $2,871,291,135.30 so I can only keep going for a year or so.

Oh, so you do have some folks with warchests. You gotta help that guy that I fought who ran out of cash in less than one round. 

GK, top quality gif, as usual. Thank you. 🧐

4 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

You gotta help that guy that I fought who ran out of cash in less than one round. 

Hey everybody, Crinkled ‘Ocean Destroying’ Straw won his first ground battle. Let’s give it up for this monumentous achievement.

one... two... salute. Hoorah

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Hey everybody, Crinkled ‘Ocean Destroying’ Straw won his first ground battle. Let’s give it up for this monumentous achievement.

one... two... salute. Hoorah

giphy.gif

Momentous, son. Momentous. 

Also, if we're using military grunt sounds instead of words, can I get a hoohah? I'd like to stay true to my past.

Edited by CrinkledStraw

18 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

(My first five opponents all turtled. Gahhhh.)

A few months after starting my nation, I was asking my gov why the Aztec bloc, 7 kingdoms, and umbrella were hitting us....