Joint Declaration FTW

Canik

1 hour ago, Canik said:

Yeah, negative experiences GK caused...

He's had no interest in it.

Did you just assume his gender? ... and you're preaching to us about your negative experiences? Unbelievable 

1a6lhr.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/23/2018 at 6:48 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

That should’ve warranted a three alliance coalition- but instead you did the bare minimum to save face.

This is the same person who supported Bringmethehorizon’s raids, his initial demand for 5000 tech in reparations, and who would have kicked WAPA off white for defending themselves- hadn’t it of been for Auctor lobbying against it. 

You rightfully deserve the ‘lick my sac’ comments.

To clarify, there's no evidence to suggest that bringmethehorizon had anything to do with the decision to demand reps from WAPA.

Edited by Auctor

8 hours ago, Canik said:

trying to call us out for not defending IRON against NG. Of course, I had offered our assistance but IRON declined help from all allies and as such, none of us were helping. Why did GK single us out? 

Because according to your war on Kashmir, an alliance shouldn't piggy back a conflict unless they're officially tied to someone in it.

And you were happy to take a swing at Umbrella when Argent invited you to do so, despite having no treaty.

Polar asked Kash to swing at ISX and you lost your mind.

As to the NG-IRON business, it's inconceivable to me that an ally wouldn't defend their friends even if asked not to.

7 hours ago, Canik said:

Another quick announcement: 

It has come to our attention that a former Minerva member, Big Money, has made some very ill-advised comments in the COBRA server. He was attempting to join our AA, he was pending now been removed and is barred from joining for the foreseeable future.  

That's the same guy you rushed into the Kash server for.

He was upset because we raided someone who joined Minerva after the raid.

As half the planet is aware by now, he's quite a moron and impossible to have dialogue with so I threatened to attack his alliance on February 30th.

This date doesn't exist, so obviously I was trolling.

Guy threatens to call his protectors (you), so I had some fun with it.

Then your boy D comes in and if you recall, he once threatened to come to my house IRL and hit me with a hammer  so I called him a !@#$%^ because he is exactly that.

You came in and I politely invited you to suck my ballsack.

Can you see the chain of events clearly now?

On 9/23/2018 at 6:35 AM, The Pansy said:

Pretty sure half of CN now has a legitimate CB on any alliance I'm in. 

#RollBundy2018

There is a ban function for a reason on these chat programs.

We've been here a hundred times before, it's likely the most used reason on Bob for war.

People do need thicker skins though

But who is up to such a task??? 

And there is thick skins and just stupidity... You can tell when someone is joking around or just stupid... When someone making jokes or calling me name what do I care, but when they start on nations in my aa its unnecessary.... 

Buts its whatever, everyone loves to talk crap behind a screen...

Al

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

Because according to your war on Kashmir, an alliance shouldn't piggy back a conflict unless they're officially tied to someone in it.

And you were happy to take a swing at Umbrella when Argent invited you to do so, despite having no treaty.

Polar asked Kash to swing at ISX and you lost your mind.

As to the NG-IRON business, it's inconceivable to me that an ally wouldn't defend their friends even if asked not to.

I don't know why IRON's business is any of your problem...we also have several other M-level allies which I heard you mention nothing of in regards to defending us, yet single out FTW by bumping an old thread.  I was approached by several allies asking if we'd like assistance, FTW included (Few times actually I believe) and all were told the exact same thing, thanks but no. 

Let alone, given what has been said in this thread, I'm sure you and your comrades would be the first to complain if any allies did join in about the large NS difference between NG and IRON side.  As if, NS is really much to look at when you factor in the large sum of NS is out of range of any available targets.  I'm sorry we were unable to satisfy your ability to comment negatively about how "IRON needed to call in a bunch of allies," by not doing so.

"I have a question" -master hakai

IS "freehold of the woovs" 15.46084558854045 times larger than COBRA in terms of TOTAL NATION STRENGTH? 

AND DID "freehold of woofs" also need help from " CLOS " who may be 23.12540235094132 times larger, mas o menos, than COBRA in terms of nation STRENGTH?

furthermore, DID "free hole of wolves" NECESITAMOS AYUDAR from SUPPER NOVEL X who is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE in order to be able to handle COBRA?

I am only asking because I have become curious as to whether or not "CANIT" is the biggest *WIMP* currently in Cyber Nation.

I am assuming so, but I want to get my facts straight before reaching a conclusion.

47 minutes ago, Rhizoctonia said:

I don't know why IRON's business is any of your problem...we also have several other M-level allies which I heard you mention nothing of in regards to defending us

I think the point of GKs comment was how quick FTW is to bandwagon easy wars and how quick they are to avoid others. Noteably with NG, that’d been much tougher than when they covered a war like Mongols, when they weren’t even needed.

47 minutes ago, Rhizoctonia said:

I'm sorry we were unable to satisfy your ability to comment negatively about how "IRON needed to call in a bunch of allies," by not doing so.

This is a great perspective- one I never thought one would consider and touché, you’re probably right.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

General Kannabis is quite the bootlicking bully so it's nice to see him get a slice of his own pie, even if I am more busy leading wars in another realm now.

o7 FTW and SNX

Oh will you please shut up. 

Bootlicking bully. I recall you hitting COBRA for no reason at all years ago. No reason besides asserting dominance. 

A key difference, and one literally everyone ever knows, is that NG attacked IRON. IRON is more than within their right to defend themselves, and if their allies want to help it's fine. I don't think anyone would care but NG.

2 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

I am only asking because I have become curious as to whether or not "CANIT" is the biggest *WIMP* currently in Cyber Nation.

I am assuming so, but I want to get my facts straight before reaching a conclusion.

Maybe. You'll have to compare this with other wars. Kashmir jumping in on SNX after Polar, NG, NoR, AM (all which have had much of their strength in SNX's range) might give me a run for my money. ;)

Edited by Canik

28 minutes ago, Canik said:

You'll have to compare this with other wars.

There will be no comparison- we plan to draw this out much longer than you anticipate and fight this with lingering attrition and trolling.

You made your bed and now you’re gonna sleep in it.

We fully expect to get the !@#$ kicked out of us- and that’s fine, we’ll take our licks

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

There will be no comparison- we plan to draw this out much longer than you anticipate and fight this with lingering attrition and trolling.

You made your bed and now you’re gonna sleep in it.

We fully expect to get the !@#$ kicked out of us- and that’s fine, we’ll take our licks

giphy.gif

Ok!

Anyway as COBRA has continuously committed acts of war against Kashmir, we cannot help them this time and no longer consider our agreement binding. Sorry guys.

Edited by Monster

9 minutes ago, Monster said:

Anyway as COBRA has continuously committed acts of war against Kashmir, we cannot help them this time and no longer consider our agreement binding. Sorry guys.

Well if we’re going to be that brazen, then I want all of my nudes sent back to me. I know Franz has them on the refrigerator and they look a lot  like this:

tennis-ball-500x500.jpg