Joint Declaration FTW

Canik

1 minute ago, Morphine said:

I don't see how trash talking is asking for war. Thats like saying women ask to be assaulted for what they wear. Don't try to turn this around on the innocent party. 

Never heard the expression 'fighting words' eh?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Canik said:

We're on Bob, buddy. It doesn't take much to get attacked. COBRA has attacked people for much less. "Innocent" lol

That's very true. 

Your feelings are obviously important enough to warrant a full scale invasion.

Please deposit your nukes accordingly-

6Su1tyL.gif

13 minutes ago, Morphine said:

So your admitting you attacked for little to no reason then? 

lol because it's not Pearl Harbor? No, I'm just pointing out this isn't RL and comparing them is dumb. And I think it's funny COBRA complains when they'll attack people just because.

7 minutes ago, Canik said:

lol because it's not Pearl Harbor? No, I'm just pointing out this isn't RL and comparing them is dumb. And I think it's funny COBRA complains when they'll attack people just because.

We aren't complaining. Just trying to understand your side. We never complain about war.

Good, glad we're all in agreement my CB is justified and there is nothing to complain about. Everyone knows when you talk !@#$ you might get hit. You're taking that risk every time. GK apparently either didn't care or wanted the war, we're happy to oblige. Everyone is happy now, this is great. :D

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

I don't see how trash talking is asking for war. Thats like saying women ask to be assaulted for what they wear. Don't try to turn this around on the innocent party. 

Public trash talk from alliance government directed at another alliance's members and government is pretty good grounds for retaliation when it's sustained and/or visceral enough. Especially when it's a strategically weaker entity to a larger, stronger one. Is it fair? Probably not. Welcome to the post-moralist world you helped to sculpt, even if the contributions were limited.

5 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

Public trash talk from alliance government directed at another alliance's members and government is pretty good grounds for retaliation when it's sustained and/or visceral enough. Especially when it's a strategically weaker entity to a larger, stronger one. Is it fair? Probably not. Welcome to the post-moralist world you helped to sculpt, even if the contributions were limited.

Weaker?! Why I oughta. Let's face. Its planet bob. In 2018. If someone doesn't tell me to go $%&@ myself am I really important? Canik should be grateful for GK because it shows how important canik is to this world. 

3 hours ago, Morphine said:

yeah, well, your shorts are very nukable, we couldn't stop our self that is how it happend.

don't drag sexual assault victims into this, they have been through enough.

I went into a channel, said hi, they asked who the $%&@ are you, I told them, and that was all I wrote there.

Your Idiot leader then lashed out with insults at us, we can't solve it with diplomacy everytime he starts talking !@#$.

pretty sure if Junka is doing the same stupid thing you would support a war against SNX becuase of it........oh wait Deja Vu 

Edited by DaarioNaharis

Once the wars had kicked off, I asked Canik what the CB was specifically- and if we were in the wrong, we would genuinely address it.

His smoking gun was a screenshot, produced in an open chat of a Cobra ally ( I believe Kashmir), where Canik was a guest, and storming in over a  fair raid - and GK politely asked Canik to lick his sac’. 

Having been a diplomat for many years and with the understanding that most who read this have some form of government experience themselves; constructive criticism is part of the job and it is quite common to troll and flame in open chat, along with cat memes, a Franz-terminator frisk, and if we’re really lucky- even a pleb bot.

This has been universally recognized as acceptable- had the interaction taken place in a private conversation, I could see how that would have played out on a more personal level.

What I cannot see- and am somewhat disappointed, is how Canik has the audacity to compare the sac licking incident with Junka’s insults towards Terminators wife. Even more grotesque, is that Caniks 3 inch willy felt the need to politicize that unfortunate event for his own PR gain, which is quite to the contrary considering COBRA attacked Junka while Canik sat idle- it’s when Canik believes the relationship soured between FTW and Cobra- and he’s probably onto something.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

13 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Once the wars had kicked off, I asked Canik what the CB was specifically- and if we were in the wrong, we would genuinely address it.

His smoking gun was a screenshot, produced in an open chat of a Cobra ally ( I believe Kashmir), where Canik was a guest, and storming in over a  fair raid - and GK politely asked Canik to lick his sac. 

Having been a diplomat for many years and with the understanding that most who read this have some form of government experience themselves; constructive criticism is part of the job and it is quite common to troll and flame in open chat, along with cat memes, a Franz-terminator frisk, and if we’re really lucky- even a pleb bot.

This has been universally recognized as acceptable- had the interaction taken place in a private conversation, I could see how that would have played out on a more personal level.

What I cannot see- and am somewhat disappointed, his how Canik has the audacity to compare the sac licking incident with Junka’s insults towards Terminators wife. Even more grotesque, is that Caniks 3 inch willy felt the need to politicize that unfortunate event for his own PR gain, which is quite to the contrary considering COBRA attacked Junka while Canik sat idle- it’s when Canik believes the relationship soured between FTW and Cobra- and he’s probably onto something.

You are in the wrong, there is a big different between constructive criticism and provocative insults, and not for the first time.

This is as if I came into a room, said hi to a dude, then some other guy who i did not talk to starts yelling out insults at me from across the room. It is exactly how it went down.

this isn't diplomacy.

and yes it is comparable to the situation with terminator, junka insulted a member of NpO which NpO did not take lightly and felt it has to act, GK did the same.

Edited by DaarioNaharis

2 hours ago, DaarioNaharis said:

This is as if I came into a room, said hi to a dude, then some other guy who i did not talk to starts yelling out insults at me from across the room. It is exactly how it went down.

It’s nothing out of the norm and Canik does this sort of thing for amusement.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I bet you get dizzy spinning that much, LH.

We didn't 'storm' in. We came to see what the raid was about and were greeted with non-constructive insults. And if all was done was some insult towards me, I might've brushed it off but the real kicker was the insult to my member before that. And this was not an isolated incident either, GK has repeatedly made verbal (and VERY arguably political) attacks against FTW.

The Junka insult on Term was worse but only slightly and ONLY because FTW members aren't my literal family, but they are fam, and it still makes me angry if they are subject to verbal abuse. Don't do it and expect me to be chill about it. I bring it up in specific because I knew COBRA was around for it and was fine with it, even though ultimately - as bad as it was - they were only being attacked due to an insult. Now COBRA wants to skirt by on an insult not much better, saying I'm a snowflake blah blah blah. If you care so much about there being no consequences for your words, maybe don't be so supportive of others being attacked for it. FTW did sanction Junka for that btw and recognized the CB against him as a fair one.

Pretty sure half of CN now has a legitimate CB on any alliance I'm in. 

#RollBundy2018

There is a ban function for a reason on these chat programs.

We've been here a hundred times before, it's likely the most used reason on Bob for war.

People do need thicker skins though

1 hour ago, Canik said:

FTW did sanction Junka for that btw and recognized the CB against him as a fair one.

That should’ve warranted a three alliance coalition- but instead you did the bare minimum to save face.

This is the same person who supported Bringmethehorizon’s raids, his initial demand for 5000 tech in reparations, and who would have kicked WAPA off white for defending themselves- hadn’t it of been for Auctor lobbying against it. 

You rightfully deserve the ‘lick my sac’ comments.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

The illustration is simple- when Canik comes over to Cobra’s house and he is told to piss off... that doesn’t mean send more goober diplomats over expecting a different response. Our buisness was not their business and it did not pertain to them.

Canik antagonized the situation by continuing to approach us when the message was quite clear.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

42 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The illustration is simple- when Canik comes over to Cobra’s house and he is told to piss off... that doesn’t mean send more goober diplomats over expecting a different response. Our buisness was not their business and it did not pertain to them.

Canik antagonized the situation by continuing to approach us when the message was quite clear.

lol ok, you're just making stuff up now. Never did any of those things. xD

As for WAPA - most of what you say on that are lies/spin too.

53 minutes ago, Canik said:

lol ok, you're just making stuff up now. Never did any of those things. xD

As for WAPA - most of what you say on that are lies/spin too.

None of that is a lie. I don’t know what conspiracy driven parallel universe you reside from- but facts are facts.

Yes Canik, that’s your entire existence in a nut shell. Just a heavy breathing weasel sneaking around the playground telling on everybody-and then acting flabugasted when we tell you off.

We disagreed with your (lack of) handling of junka’s incident, your piggy backing on kashmir, how you attempted to strong arm a micro (which is well documented), I personally disagreed when you booted m inc off the white senate with no inclusion (after our senator was the only one to give a damn enough to vote) and how you failed to honor your MDP with NEW, I disagreed when you downgraded the original iSX treaty because ‘everyone else was doing it’ (a common theme with you) even though you knew crystal clear what you signed up for and now I am quite amused that they signed up with you again, not learning the first time.

So when you approach us- a micro- with absolutely no reason except to find trouble, we certainly attempted to clue you in that your sniffling presence isn’t welcomed.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

None of that is a lie.

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Show me the evidence of my continuing to approach COBRA antagonizing them then. I'm pretty damn sure I haven't approached COBRA once since our falling out many months ago. 

tumblr_p3sr87qCwX1uor5s8o4_500.gif