Joint Declaration FTW

Canik

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, The Pansy said:

It's ok, I'm the glue that's holding this together.....

You were the Greatest sheep !@#$% of all time.

Indeed, our leader may have said some hurtful feelings towards Canik. We are reviewing the material with the utmost seriousness and plan to address it soon with engaged sincerity.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

25 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You were the Greatest sheep !@#$% of all time.

Indeed, our leader may have said some hurtful feelings towards Canik. We are reviewing the material with the utmost seriousness and plan to address it soon with engaged sincerity.

If you can send me said material, I'd like to review it too. I honestly haven't seen it, but someone said shoot things, so i'm down.

1 hour ago, The Pansy said:

If you can send me said material, I'd like to review it too. I honestly haven't seen it, but someone said shoot things, so i'm down.

No-no. I insist that we attempt to make this right before calling in the big guns of diplomacy like, yours truly. In the past few hours, the greatest minds in the Cobra leadership, and with the biggest hearts, have been reviewing the material. We have come to the conclusion that it is necessary on our end to launch a C.O.B.R.A.4Canik Campaign. Which stands for Countering Offensive Bullying Right Away, and then the number 4 which stands for for, and then Canik's stupid name. 

I respect Canik, he has endured many years in RONs presence- and turned the other way when Caustic lashed out unapologetically at him- But when it comes to the language, heavy drinking, and recreational drug use of our great leader- we simply crossed the line of which a three alliance coalition was completely necessary. 

"Right is Might"... and we will make sure we correct our evil ways.

Oh, sarcasm! I love sarcasm, let me give it a shot:

I can respect COBRA's long-held position on this. I know it's not them just crying because THEY are the ones suffering this time. I totally remember when Junka insulted Term's wife, leading to him hitting SNX, COBRA stated publically and uncatagorically that attacking someone over words is wrong! They were very upset over it on principle even though SNX was not an ally and I have so much respect for that. It's rare to see an alliance so consistent in their views. Kudos to COBRA!

How'd I do?  xD

Edited by Canik

59 minutes ago, Canik said:

I can respect COBRA's long-held position on this. I know it's not them just crying because THEY are the ones suffering this time. I totally remember when Junka insulted Term's wife, triggering him to hit SNX, COBRA stated publically and uncatagorically that attacking someone over words is wrong! They were very upset over it on principle even though SNX was not an ally and I have so much respect for that. It's rare to see an alliance so consistent in their views. Kudos to COBRA!

How'd I do?  xD

To be clear, if we had talked about your wife or kids I would completely agree with you but trash talking is a bit of what makes this game what it is. GK's sense of humor is a little skewed being that down in Mexico there is little to laugh at. He doesn't understand that saying "Welcome @canik if you here to suck my balls you might want to unhinge your jaw first to fit them in" is not funny. 

Edited by Morphine

1 hour ago, Canik said:

I can respect COBRA's long-held position on this. I know it's not them just crying because THEY are the ones suffering this time. I totally remember when Junka called Term's wife fat and got triggered and hit SNX, they stated publically and uncatagorically that attacking someone over words is wrong! They were very upset over it on principle even though SNX was not an ally and I have so much respect for that. It's rare to see an alliance so consistent in their views. Kudos to COBRA!

How'd I do?  xD

You did super. 

Edited by General Kanabis

9 minutes ago, Morphine said:

To be clear, if we had talked about your wife or kids I would completely agree with you but trash talking is a bit of what makes this game what it is. GK's sense of humor is a little skewed being that down in Mexico there is little to laugh at. He doesn't understand that saying "Welcome @canik if you here to suck my balls you might want to unhinge your jaw first to fit them in" is not funny. 

No he knew it would not be funny to us. Calling my members !@#$%^ too. He was trying to insult us and piss us off. There is no way to see it other than asking for war.

2 minutes ago, Canik said:

No he knew it would not be funny to us. Calling my members !@#$%^ too. He was trying to insult us and piss us off. There is no way to see it other than asking for war.

I don't see how trash talking is asking for war. Thats like saying women ask to be assaulted for what they wear. Don't try to turn this around on the innocent party. 

Edited by Morphine