Jump to content

Wolves have Claws too!


Canik
 Share

Recommended Posts

CLAWS_1.png?width=400&height=256426?cb=20171201001059

The Wolves Have Claws Too Pact

Article I: Mah sovereignty!
We won't attack each other, we will be buds and solve our issues with our words.

Article II: Pack Mentality
Hit one of us and it's both of us. We also can fight against people, especially inactives, rogues and the neutral menace.

Article III: Wolf Howls
Intelligence is best shared, in both ways. We'll do that. tech deals too.

Article IV: And if ya don't likes it yer outta the pack!
72 hour cancellation notice.

FTW & CLAWS MDoAP

/s/  for CLAWS
Co-leaders: White Chocolate & Al Bundy
Grand Inquisitor: Randalla
Minister of Defense: Razgriz24
Minister of Economics: Jazzy95
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Claude
Minister of Internal Affairs: Magical Muslim

/s/ for FTW
- Mad King Canik

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Dragons and wolves.. in a pack.. I hope you guys have a good fire department, lint and flame has never gone well together. *Chortle*

All the same, congrats.

 

Maelstrom Vortex,

 

Sometimes being too close the fire is the only way to truly feel alive. 

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

 

P.S. Hi Claude!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2018 at 7:44 PM, Neo Uruk said:

did yall actually need this to hit an alliance that scrapes the top 50 lmao

No.  This is an upgrade from an optional treaty we have been planning for a bit.  We do not post optional treaties on the OWF - we do M level.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

We do not post optional treaties on the OWF - we do M level.

 

This must be a new tradition for you, I remember you posting an optional treaty with iSX after ‘upgrading’ them from a protectorate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

This must be a new tradition for you, I remember you posting an optional treaty with iSX after ‘upgrading’ them from a protectorate.

Blessed Admin, LH, quit trying to trigger my PTSD from having to deal with Junka as a leader of an allied alliance!  This is the second thread where you mention it.  All is fair in love and war perhaps, but it is 2018, not 2015!  

 

In terms of upgrading SNX to Optional WAY back then - it was one of my top 5 best decisions thus far.  Enough said on that topic.  🙄

Edited by White Chocolate
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Blessed Admin, LH, quit trying to trigger my PTSD from having to deal with Junka as a leader of an allied alliance!  This is the second thread where you mention it.  All is fair in love and war perhaps, but it is 2018, not 2015!  

 

In terms of upgrading SNX to Optional WAY back then - it was one of my top 5 best decisions thus far.  Enough said on that topic.  🙄

 

maxresdefault.jpg?w=1200

 

Better watch out boys, wouldn't want to cause her PTSD to flair up, we all know how fragile she is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...