Sign in to follow this  
ChairmanMeow

Old Fart needs home

Hello, I am an old fart that has been on planet bob since the year 2008. Yes, I remember the days of the great war..and then that other great war...then the other one. I remember the days of Ragnarok, MK, GayToes, and many more names that have not been spoken in many years.

I am in need of an alliance for my puny formerly inactive nation. Who has a senior section in their alliance with some vacancy? Do the kids still use IRC?  Is BobIllyani still on the ZI list? There are many questions my nation has to ask, that I hope can be answered.

Edited by ChairmanMeow
cus

Nobody still uses IRC. I think most comms of that sort are now done on Discord. I haven't bothered with it myself.

I only vaguely remember Bob Ilyani. I think he's gone. Years ago.

Most alliances are now essentially inactive. Some have completely disbanded, others have been turned into retirement homes. The Orders and CLAWS are still pretty active, I think IRON is as well. There's an ongoing war involving the remnants of Umbrella with several alliances that they've attacked.

I think Bob is long gone.  Planet Bob is a different animal now.  A big alliance has 100 nations.  Discord is where people talk.  Most of Planet Bob Is in active.  My home in Polar has some old timers in it.  Not sure about the rest.

I mean honestly 2008 is still a n00b, what great wars do you remember?

GW I was 2006

GW's II and III were 2007

It appears you weren't around for any great wars  🤨

Don't listen to the doom sayers, they're the ones killing bob.. and only because they can't breathe life into their part of Bob *chortle*.

I am starting to recruit people to join... prepare to watch Pacifica get even stronger. 

Callin you slackers out. Do the work.. the world only dies if you let it.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

On 9/12/2018 at 10:11 PM, NoMutantAllowed said:

Howdy! I was Ragnarok during the Van Hoo days. I’m over in CLAWS if you want to join. We are allied with GATO last time I checked.

I think I remember you NoMutantAllowed. Based on your username at least. Ill PM you!

On 9/13/2018 at 6:03 AM, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Don't listen to the doom sayers, they're the ones killing bob.. and only because they can't breathe life into their part of Bob *chortle*.

I am starting to recruit people to join... prepare to watch Pacifica get even stronger. 

Callin you slackers out. Do the work.. the world only dies if you let it.

Mael, its been a while. Ill PM you