Sign in to follow this  
first minister derek

the new hedgemony

I wish to create a war coalition called the united independent alliances so as to make a counterbalance to other coalitions a successor state to the Hegemony if you will. we will not war unless warred upon. all nations or alliances that wish to join message me. republic of korzheka 

First Minister Derek,

I am intrigued by your offer. Tell me more about this organization, what would be my responsibilities as a member? Could I still remain a part of my Alliance? 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

the UIA means that you will be a strong, independent nation and or alliance that don't need no backup (outside of the military type) mutually supportive and just starting up I believe we have a great future ahead of us.  and yes you will get to stay in your alliance. the only responsibilities is military support of fellow nations. all other support is optional.

from the republic of korzheka

Edited by first minister derek

3 minutes ago, first minister derek said:

the UIA means that you will be a strong, independent nation and or alliance that don't need no backup (outside of the military type) mutually supportive and just starting up I believe we have a great future ahead of us.  and yes you will get to stay in your alliance. the only responsibilities is military support of fellow nations. all other support is optional.

from the republic of korzheka

First Minister Derek,

Due to forces beyond mortal control, I would be unable to offer you much in the way of direct military assistance. I do however wish to support new members to the international community, so in the event you find yourself in need, feel free to message my nation; Rural Route 3.

If that is agreeable to you, I would be honored to join.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black, President of Rural Route 3

2 minutes ago, first minister derek said:

welcome to the UIA. spread the word and good luck. watch for updates

First Minister Derek,

Might I suggest a discord as a better means of communication? It's a wonderful tool for less formal discussion than the World Forum. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black