Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jesbro

The True Mostly Harmless Alliance Declaration of War

Recommended Posts

I am not usually one for big speeches or formal messages but we will not just sit back and watch CN equivalent of terrorists try and make a mockery of our great alliance.

 

The true MostlyHarmlessAlliance hereby declares war on the Umbrella terrorists of Mostly Harmless Alliance and anyone else who supports them.

 

If they do not surrender immediately than you can guess where this will head next and we will make it our goal to make sure that it does not end well for them.

 

Signed by the MostlyHarmlessAlliance Triumvirate

Jesbro

Amy Winehouse

Qldvespanut

 

This is what happens when you wake a sleeping Dragon!

 

EDITED: Found out the truth.

 

Edited by jesbro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And for those that want to support us feel free to send anything you want :)

 

All help is appreciated against these traitors!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do believe the dragons of MHA already awoke and fought their rounds with this enigmatic entity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

I do believe the dragons of MHA already awoke and fought their rounds with this enigmatic entity.

 

Yea the war already started when the traitors attacked last week.

 

This is just making the war Official

 

Like the United States declaring war on Japan just after the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Edited by jesbro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jesbro said:

 

 

This is what happens when you wake a sleeping Dragon!

 

 

🙄

 

You guys haven't had dragons in years.  I mean, unless we include "dragon" things across your chin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lSpkF7D.png

 

You have been perma-banned from the Mostly Harmless Alliance AA traitor. Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This so-called MostlyHarmlessAlliance entity appears to be infringing on our Mostly Harmless Alliance name. It also appears that they are infringing on @Maelstrom Vortex's sleeping dragon gimmick.

 

I will go get my towel ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What General Lowsten called the battle of Argent is over. I expect that the battle of Harmlins is about to begin. Upon this battle depends the survival of Hitchiker civilization. Upon it depends our own Hoopy life, and the long continuity of our institutions and our Towels. The whole fury and might of the enemy must very soon be turned on us.

jessbro knows that he will have to break us in this Island or lose the war. If we can stand up to him, all of Bob may be free and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands. But if we fail, then the whole world, including the Grey Council including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science.

Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that if the true Mostly Harmless Alliance last for a thousand years, men will still say, ‘This was their finest hour.’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn dude you can't just pretend you're a different alliance. they clearly have the Mostly Harmless Alliance AA, and it's pretty classless to just imitate a historic alliance, and especially to then declare war on them and threaten to run them off their own AA. groveling for aid is also despicable.

 

your own alliance's description even claims to be a "temporary" home. so your greatest claim to being the "real" mha is that you are a "temporary" mha. yikes.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

This so-called MostlyHarmlessAlliance entity appears to be infringing on our Mostly Harmless Alliance name. It also appears that they are infringing on @Maelstrom Vortex's sleeping dragon gimmick.

 

I will go get my towel ready.

 

You obviously have not been here on CN that long because anyone who has would know that Mealstrom is one of my best friends on here!

 

You might as well just surrender now because that is the only way this will end.

 

If you don't than you and anyone supporting you shall drown in nuclear fire and then when the fire clears the dragons will move in to eat what is left.

 

One way on another it ends here!

Edited by jesbro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jesbro said:

 

You obviously have not been here on CN that long because anyone who has would know that Mealstrom is one of my best friends on here!

 

You might as well just surrender now because that is the only way this will end.

 

If you don't than you and anyone supporting you shall drown in nuclear fire and then when the fire clears the dragons will move in to eat what is left.

 

One way on another it ends here!

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in lamuella, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with glowing confidence and glowing strength with our nukes, we shall defend our  alliance whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

 

Friends > Infra

 

Forever the real MHA to our last pixels!

Edited by Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given the semi-Hitchiker spirit displayed by the fake MHA here, there's absolutely no reason the scuffle both sides seem to be ready to enjoy isn't followed by twinning.

 

Also about the MHA triumvirs: jeez how long you people have been chained to the helm for? Because you can't possibly be doing it intentionally, right? 🙂

Have fun! It's almost, but not quite, entirely unlikely that I wish I could join you in this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jerdge said:

Given the semi-Hitchiker spirit displayed by the fake MHA here, there's absolutely no reason the scuffle both sides seem to be ready to enjoy isn't followed by twinning.

 

Also about the MHA triumvirs: jeez how long you people have been chained to the helm for? Because you can't possibly be doing it intentionally, right? 🙂

Have fun! It's almost, but not quite, entirely unlikely that I wish I could join you in this.

 

Eh if you want to join up against them than feel free :)

 

As for our enemies... nothing else I care to say except that I know what they really want and that this will be over soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn, you're ready to cave to their demands so soon after saying they're PZI?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Jesbro is right. I'd help him.. but well.. that'd start a much larger kerfuffle. *picks at his teeth* Fortunately I believe he and his friends have this well in hand.

 

Vortex,

 

Not even a nibble? I hear hitchhikers have an exotic taste. Besides, Pacifica joining would make things more amusing for those of us in the peanut gallery.

 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jesbro said:

Eh if you want to join up against them than feel free :)

Eh, I am faithful to the GPA and, in my eyes, leaving to fight another fight wouldn't look well (moreover, if that was the right thing to do, I should have come back to help the MHA when it really mattered, many years ago). I can also only be active every now and then, thus I'd be of little help (and I'd disappoint my opponents as well), not to mention how bad at war I have become.

Just for fun I'll anyway reveal that I could have been still at war with them, but people on their side didn't want to deal with any unneeded complication, thus that opportunity faded away. Oh well maybe the next time. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2018 at 1:08 PM, jesbro said:

I am not usually one for big speeches or formal messages but we will not just sit back and watch traitors try and make a mockery of our great alliance.

 

The true MostlyHarmlessAlliance hereby declares war on the traitors of Mostly Harmless Alliance and anyone else who supports them.

 

If they do not surrender immediately than you can guess where this will head next and we will make it our goal to make sure that it does not end well for them.

 

 

Curious who you consider “traitor” (just to clarify) the people who decided to take the Mostly Harmless Alliance AA, the people who left the MostlyHarmlessAlliance AA to join Mostly Harmless Alliance, or both?

 

I personally get confused even asking that question, so I can see why someone in MostlyHarmlessAlliance could have been confused.  

Edited by White Chocolate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Curious who you consider “traitor” (just to clarify) the people who decided to take the Mostly Harmless Alliance AA, the people who left the MostlyHarmlessAlliance AA to join Mostly Harmless Alliance, or both?

 

I personally get confused even asking that question, so I can see why someone in MostlyHarmlessAlliance could have been confused.  

 

Yea after learning a bit more about them I found I needed to change it a little bit.

They are really the CN equivalent of terrorists but those who do leave to join them are the definition of traitors. Luckily no one in the MHA really are traitors.

Found out these guys behind this are really what is left of Umbrella trying to use our alliance name against us. So I will just call them Umbrella terrorists from now on.

Whether they really are traitors or just Umbrella terrorists makes no difference though.

They will be defeated all the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, jesbro said:

 

Yea after learning a bit more about them I found I needed to change it a little bit.

They are really the CN equivalent of terrorists but those who do leave to join them are the definition of traitors. Luckily no one in the MHA really are traitors.

Found out these guys behind this are really what is left of Umbrella trying to use our alliance name against us. So I will just call them Umbrella terrorists from now on.

Whether they really are traitors or just Umbrella terrorists makes no difference though.

They will be defeated all the same.

 

Pulitzer Prize winning Investigative Journalism here. I look forward to the Oscar nominated film.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been about 2 years! About time someone came knocking. 

 

May the battles be long and destructive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×