A new power rises

16 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Haflinger,

What I wouldn't give for that to be possible. He was my favorite villain during the WUT years, unfortunately he passed on from both worlds. I can only imagine what he would say about our lazy asses now. 

Sorrowfully,

Joseph M. Black

He'd probably say little and just feed you all to me. *Misses Bilrow snacks.*

Fortunately, @bart416 and @Antiega have done pretty good making sure I still have a sufficient supply of interns, babies, and deplorable anti-npo political prisoners.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

3 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

He'd probably say little and just feed you all to me. *Misses Bilrow snacks.*

Fortunately, @bart416 and @Antiega have done pretty good making sure I still have a sufficient supply of interns, babies, and deplorable anti-npo political prisoners.

Vortex,

Your mostly subsisting on interns than? As babys, I have not seen in years, and Zigular is the only thing close to a anti-npo political protestor. And for your sake please don't eat garbage. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

On 8/21/2018 at 10:23 PM, Joseph Black said:

Vortex,

Your mostly subsisting on interns than? As babys, I have not seen in years, and Zigular is the only thing close to a anti-npo political protestor. And for your sake please don't eat garbage. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Pretty much... I've been lacking in a decent meal since the Umbrella conflict. Eating interns is becoming boring to my palate.

On 8/23/2018 at 1:14 PM, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Pretty much... I've been lacking in a decent meal since the Umbrella conflict. Eating interns is becoming boring to my palate.

Vortex,

Winter is coming. Thanksgiving is only a few months off, surely you can snack in the meantime. I hear the chef is cooking up something nice.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:34 PM, Joseph Black said:

Vortex,

Winter is coming. Thanksgiving is only a few months off, surely you can snack in the meantime. I hear the chef is cooking up something nice.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Chef hasn't cooked anything up in years.  Winter has come and gone and that tour is finished.  

2 hours ago, Dilber said:

nope, mine was just plain insulting.

An insult would be something that hurts, you merely stated facts.

It does appear however that somebody poisoned the waterhole, and as a result the Grand Global Alliance have had to move their assets to a shell corporation.

It's Mostly Harmless, right for an Alliance to do that?

On 8/27/2018 at 6:28 AM, jerdge said:

So is CN now an endless revival infested by obscure inside jokes and old threads' remakes, with lazy and incomplete edits on top of that?

I can get behind this kind of humour, it fits the times.

Exactly. Glad you're on the same page.

7 hours ago, Monster said:

Exactly. Glad you're on the same page.

You We are degenerates... inconceivably, The Zigur's conclusions about this world are correct*.

(I would go on with other jokes and "funny" faux announcements as well, but yawn... and unrelatedly, man, I grin and gleam and I'd also virtually hug you, if you don't object ofc.)

* Not implying that Junkalunka did or didn't do it, but one can start from wrong premises, talk nonsense all the way and still reach correct conclusions, logic FTW!

4 minutes ago, LJ Scott said:

@jerdge you cannot just virtually hug someone and then ask for consent. Scum like you is why we're in this situation...

Well I'd be outraged if you thought that I'd outright virtually hug Roq without first having asked for his consent by stating that I'd have virtually hugged him if he consented, but as undoubtedly nobody would think that you of all people couldn't tell the difference between chronological and syntactic order, I just thank you for having taken the time to call me "scum", and I feel flattered that you could state that the likes of me are cause of anything - I wish it was true, and that you thought it for real!

On a more serious note (but seriously, what can be serious here anymore?) I admit that I am probably overdoing it: my apologies, I can't help it, I have it in and it has to get out of my system... maybe you can forgive me?... and I'd virtually hug you too, if you too don't object ofc.

5 hours ago, jerdge said:

You We are degenerates... inconceivably, The Zigur's conclusions about this world are correct*.

(I would go on with other jokes and "funny" faux announcements as well, but yawn... and unrelatedly, man, I grin and gleam and I'd also virtually hug you, if you don't object ofc.)

* Not implying that Junkalunka did or didn't do it, but one can start from wrong premises, talk nonsense all the way and still reach correct conclusions, logic FTW!

Well, it's not as if jokes were unheard of before.  It's pretty crazy most of the meaningful history happened within the first four years though,  making reposts the best.

On 8/27/2018 at 9:28 AM, jerdge said:

So is CN now an endless revival infested by obscure inside jokes and old threads' remakes, with lazy and incomplete edits on top of that?

I can get behind this kind of humour, it fits the times.

You can't be revived if you never died.. 10 years and counting. #Winning #Endure #Pacifica

15 hours ago, jerdge said:

Zigur's conclusions are only true at the micro level. General CN genera macro relativity does not mesh with its quantum micro states.

9 hours ago, Monster said:

Well, it's not as if jokes were unheard of before.  It's pretty crazy most of the meaningful history happened within the first four years though,  making reposts the best.

You can dismiss and marginalize recent events as much you like. I've rather enjoyed the last four years of staring down my nostrils at food. Until this year, it had been a time of feasting. Now I can't even get a decent meal because the vast plains of Bob have been over-hunted.

#PacificanButWiggleDance
^^ I flaunt my tail in your general direction.

17 hours ago, Monster said:

True. Maybe more than four years (five or six maybe) but that doesn't detract from your general point.

8 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

You can't be revived if you never died.. 10 years and counting. #Winning #Endure #Pacifica

Zigur's conclusions are only true at the micro level. General CN genera macro relativity does not mesh with its quantum micro states.

You can dismiss and marginalize recent events as much you like. I've rather enjoyed the last four years of staring down my nostrils at food. Until this year, it had been a time of feasting. Now I can't even get a decent meal because the vast plains of Bob have been over-hunted.

#PacificanButWiggleDance
^^ I flaunt my tail in your general direction.

Revival of old events, not of you/your alliance.