A new power rises

latest?cb=20060915171337

Official Statement from the Grand Global Alliance

I stand here before you today to announce the existence of the Grand Global Alliance. I think I do not stand alone when I say: 'Today, I have found my home on CN.' because I know for a fact that there are many others, both ex-members and current members that view the GGA as a home. After 8 years it is safe to say that we will have a good run. We have been through bad times, that is something I cannot deny. The GGA has suffered much and it is time to put her to rest instead of making her suffer more. It is time to bury the past.

Let us not use this thread to remit the Grand Global Alliance through its darkest hours. Let us instead use it to celebrate the good times the Grand Global Alliance has known. Through her existence the GGA shall manage to create a thriving, prospering community from which many great players shall emerge. The GGA shall, over its existence, reach heights that many alliances can only dream of, even holding sanction for a long period of time. Let us also take this time to acknowledge the persistence and resiliency of our community. We have faced many obstacles and have fallen to great depths but nobody can ever, ever say that we did not try. Never did we give up the fight and there was always someone to continue our struggle against the looming death. Even while we were fading away there were still those who remained to try and get us back on top. I salute you, members and ex-members of the GGA, for your spirit and your bravery.

I know for a fact that some will feel the urge to try and use this last opportunity to ridicule us even more. Now is not the moment for grudges, ridicule or fights. This is a moment of happiness for us as it is never easy to return back to your home. I sincerely ask you to remain civil in this thread and let us, and our long history, come in peace.

With these first words, the Grand Global Alliance has officially arrived.

Fortuna Fortes Juvat

latest?cb=20070118115444

5 hours ago, im317 said:

of all the names you could have chosen next you went with GGA? i mean sure there was a time when they were not a joke, but that time long past before they were finally put down.

I think them being a joke most of their existence is why they chose the name. GGA was an old NPO ally as well; although I doubt the current leadership cares.

On 8/18/2018 at 8:30 PM, Joseph Black said:

Honorable GGA,

I feel I have stumbled back into 2016. If this is legit, I wish you well in getting peace. If it isn't, I will say the dead should remain there and not be used as an attention grab. 

Thank you,

Nickolas A. Kinder

2016?

Do you not mean 2006? Or am I missing something here.

1 hour ago, Dilber said:

As the owner of GGA, I feel responsible for posting here.  

I will acknowledge this assuming i retain majority control of GGA, as is my right via owning the !@#$ out of the original owner.

did you dilber really too stupid to read?

3 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Now all we need is a Bilrow appearance.

Haflinger,

What I wouldn't give for that to be possible. He was my favorite villain during the WUT years, unfortunately he passed on from both worlds. I can only imagine what he would say about our lazy asses now. 

Sorrowfully,

Joseph M. Black

4 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Haflinger,

What I wouldn't give for that to be possible. He was my favorite villain during the WUT years, unfortunately he passed on from both worlds. I can only imagine what he would say about our lazy asses now. 

Sorrowfully,

Joseph M. Black

RAAAAAAAAAWR

O7 Worlib

Edited by bart416

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:38 PM, Dilber said:

As the owner of GGA, I feel responsible for posting here.  

I will acknowledge this assuming i retain majority control of GGA, as is my right via owning the !@#$ out of the original owner.

Hello Dibbler.