To those guys who keep changing their AA whilst attacking us....

The CCC doth recognize the attacks by those couple of fellas who keep changing their AA.  That should cover it.  Some of us might bite back! Maybe.

random-pictures-10.jpg

PS I hope ALL your cruise missiles miss! pfffft

2 hours ago, LJ Scott said:

Actually we're AA-fluid. I wouldn't expect a piece a cis-AA scum like ccc to be recognising or accepting of this. 

Seems like Bob is still stuck in the 90's. We're here. We're AA-fluid. Get over it. 

You can't just change your AA whenever you feel like! That's preposterous! 

On 8/7/2018 at 1:15 PM, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Hey Wes, how's it going? Not checked in with you guys in a while. Good to see you're still around.

Hey there old timer! Yep I'm still here...mostly lurking in the shadows. Nice to see you too! I miss your old propaganda and rants, they were always substantial and enjoyable! I hope all is well with you and your comrades at mighty Pacifica.

2 minutes ago, wes the wise said:

Hey there old timer! Yep I'm still here...mostly lurking in the shadows. Nice to see you too! I miss your old propaganda and rants, they were always substantial and enjoyable! I hope all is well with you and your comrades at mighty Pacifica.

Well Musqueda was kind of a special situation that really inspired the propagandist in me. Right now the only propaganda I could make would just be speaking of Pacifica's greatness as we have no significant entity perceived as directly threatening at this time. In summary. I have no idea who I should propagandize against, if any. All is well. Dragonisia is spanning worlds. We're even invading two others, another Earth (Champions Online has a Dragon Empire of Dragonisia Super Group now with actual citizens) and Orbis. I'd ask you to join us in our expansion, but I'm not sure that you're in a place to do that currently.

On 8/6/2018 at 10:27 AM, LJ Scott said:

Actually we're AA-fluid. I wouldn't expect a piece a cis-AA scum like ccc to be recognising or accepting of this. 

Seems like Bob is still stuck in the 90's. We're here. We're AA-fluid. Get over it. 

Yeah, or he'll go crying to Cuba.  Actually he'll go crying to Cuba over a whole list of things because competitive gaming is for a-holes.  Right, LJ?

2 hours ago, ChairmanHal said:

Yeah, or he'll go crying to Cuba.  Actually he'll go crying to Cuba over a whole list of things because competitive gaming is for a-holes.  Right, LJ?

Cuba is a champion of equal rights. He actually just sticks his tongue in the air and can taste hormonal changes i.e. me getting my panties in a twist over losing a GA.