Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

31 minutes ago, Monster said:

No. Also you're thinking of The Ninjas which was mostly Gre members not Basketball Ninjas, which was an entirely different alliance.

Yeah, I realized that after I posted it. Basketball Ninjas is where White Chocolate came from & who I know best from there. Although they had other good members, but I remember meeting White Chocolate at the Sandwich Confederacy & having a good chat.

On 8/5/2018 at 8:47 AM, LJ Scott said:

...3,000 nations today have half the activity of 3,000 nations 3-4 years ago, and possibly a quarter the activity of 3,000 nations 5-6 years ago.

Sadly true. 

Have fun everyone. Glad to see some STA members still around and awake. You guys were fun to fight in whatever war that was ages ago. 

On 8/10/2018 at 11:19 AM, Monster said:

Also you're thinking of The Ninjas which was mostly Gre members not Basketball Ninjas, which was an entirely different alliance.

Thank you, I was completely baffled by that post. I've never heard of The Ninjas.

On 8/10/2018 at 11:56 AM, Ethereum said:

Basketball Ninjas is where White Chocolate came from & who I know best from there. Although they had other good members, but I remember meeting White Chocolate at the Sandwich Confederacy & having a good chat.

I knew WC before she was in Basketball Ninjas. 😎