Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

alliance_flags713201382029PM.jpg

Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

The alliance that was the Siberian Tiger Alliance hereby declares war on the alliance formerly known as Cowboys but now known as Booger Nights.

Not sure how many of us are still active but we've been attacked so we will defend ourselves, sort of.

Za Sibir'!

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland

Former Supreme Chancellor of the Siberian Tiger Alliance and still High Priest and Grand Arbiter of the Cybernations Church of Moralism

6 hours ago, Ethereum said:

Seems Cowboys have attracted a lot of attention, good luck & have fun. Also good show on Umbrella for going out blasting, not a bad way to end it.

Now or never. The in-game clock is gearing up for it's final toll. When considering nation count remaining, assume all that glitters is not gold. 3,000 nations today have half the activity of 3,000 nations 3-4 years ago, and possibly a quarter the activity of 3,000 nations 5-6 years ago.

14 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Well, I'm doing it for my old friends in CLAWS, I guess they're helping you guys out but hey at this point in the world's history, if your friends aren't bringing you wars to fight then they're not very good friends are they?

Pretty much. I miss casualties.

37 minutes ago, Samus said:

Coming to defend our friends in BN

Seems things might be getting more interesting, was wondering how long you guys would leave them to dry.

Although I request you don't hit PPO, they're defending it seems and we have a treaty with them. I need to recover a while longer, so don't feel like getting my nation smashed before I'm ready.😛

(Although wouldn't be my call regardless)

20 hours ago, Haflinger said:

We should make a club for "People who remember Basketball Ninjas." 😎

We could even call it the Ninja Knight Club: https://discord.gg/K8F8rr

Can talk about the old days & get to know others who have been around & see what the Club turns into. Maybe something good can come of it. Or the Ninja Knight Club can always become sometime later if we feel like it, sort of like the Moldavi Doctrine.

All members can attack anyone hitting a club member with it counting as a raid or self defense, in memory of all nation leaders having freewill. We are free; like Basketball Ninjas were.

The world is as we shape it, so if CN is dying its due to lack of creativity & imagination for those who have excess NS to expend. Perhaps more of us can work together & those who have lost their way consider joining.