Dance Partners for Boogie Night

Morphine

Boogie Nights was kind enough to invite PPO to a dance off. However, there was only one problem, PPO didn't have a dance partner ready. While Kashmir prides itself on being ready to help our friends at a moments notice, we wanted to make sure we were presentable and in style. It took a few days but we finally got our dancing shoes on and are ready to show off our cool moves. The dance floor is kind of packed this time but we will try to cut in when we can.

So at this time it is my pleasure to announce Kashmir is officially joining this dance off. See you on the dance floor.

Signed for Kashmir,

/s/ Kashmir

Make sure you click the link below for some awesome tunes that complete this DoW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9LAzNMn8Ow

Edited by Morphine

366OAsq.png

And you know what I've noticed over all these years? They retain fluid! THEY RETAIN SO MUCH FRIGGIN FLUID UMBRELLA DID YOU KNOW YOUR ANKLES ARE UGLY? YOU MAY THINK YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL BUT EVERYONE DOWN HERE HAS ALWAYS KNOW JUST HOW INCREDIBLY DISGUSTING YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN.

Also, we're out of slots for some reason. If someone wants to offer me one, that'd be great.