Roq It 'Til The Wheels Come Off

https://i.imgur.com/2wShbCR.png

Per article [REDACTED] of the [REDACTED], Argent hereby declares war on the collective known as Boogie Nights, formally known as Cowboys.

Signed for Argent,

Lowsten,

The Great and Powerful Emperor of Argent

Trimm,

Regent of Argent

Curmudgeon at Large

IMP REBS,

Minister of Internal Affairs

CRexx,

Minister At-Large

Janax,

Minister of Communication

Dragon Emperor of Argent

Gingervites,

Interim Minister of War

Bernkastel,

Bernkastel

If NPO is going to declare on Cowboys, the rest of CN should declare on NPO. This world is almost extinct. It's about time we all fight NPO and see what happens.

1 hour ago, BDRocks said:

If NPO is going to declare on Cowboys, the rest of CN should declare on NPO. This world is almost extinct. It's about time we all fight NPO and see what happens.

Why do we need to declare on Cowboys for the rest of you to do something? Though if you are waiting for us to hit cowboys you'll be sorely disappointed.

1 hour ago, BDRocks said:

With the NG/IRON Oculus Civil War probably still going on, if there was a Resistance left, might be the best chance now before they consolidate more power again.

24 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

I wouldn't normally support Umbrella or whatever they are calling themselves these days, but in the name of the Unjust Path kick Argent's Teeth in and teach them how real wars are fought.

Are u war veteran or a clown ? Sorry kids are not  allowed here . U can comeback when u already have a girlfriend or wife lol

1 minute ago, Asero said:

Are u war veteran or a clown ? Sorry kids are not  allowed here . U can comeback when u already have a girlfriend or wife lol

5 minutes ago, Asero said:

Are u a war veteran ? Or a clown ? sorry there are no kids allowed you should come back here if u already have girlfriend or wife

If you are going to make the attempt to parlay words in an attempt to throw insults at me, you should put a better effort into spelling. However I suppose you are still learning how to read and write, return to this thread when you graduate from Elementary School.