officialflag.png

Yarr! Seems there be some land lubbers testin' out their sea legs. They won't be gettin' our rum without cutlass and canon to dissuade tha' particular course. Hope yer horses can swim!

Pirates of the Parrot Order hereby recognize a state of hostilities with Cowboys. 

Obligatory pirate joke:

How do you tell the difference between a modern pirate and an old-fashioned pirate?

Spoiler

It's the iPatch that gives it away!

PS. Any and all complaints regarding our potentially underwhelming counter can be directed towards Lowsten. They will be brought up at our bi-monthly grumble meeting. The only other item on the agenda is the eligibility of almond drink's inclusion as a milk product.

Wipes sleep out of eyes

Wait, people are still doing this?

Whatever.  Retirement announcement forthcoming once this is over I guess.  I kept my nation on the mantle as sort of a memory of old times, never expecting I'd have to fight with her again, so not really prepared and not really interested in fighting to be honest.  Hell, I've forgot more tactics and rules than I remember at this point.  I suppose the customary thing to do is to try to fight back, but after being sucker punched multiple times, not much to fight back with.  Kids, it's just not fun and I can't get excited enough to make it fun for you.  I'm sorry.  Go play with your Xbox friends.

@gowfanatic I have an important pirate question regarding the role of dragons in piracy..... maybe you can answer for me.

If a dragon attacks a vessel, pirate or otherwise, commandeers it after setting it on fire and forcing the crew to evacuate.. and then uses it as a dragon-craft carrier to conduct raids ont he high seas, is said dragon considered to be a pirate? Lets assume said dragon has opted to wear the customary eye-patch, which leads to frequent collisions with main-sail masts  in flight due to a lack of depth perception...

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

9 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

@gowfanatic I have an important pirate question regarding the role of dragons in piracy..... maybe you can answer for me.

If a dragon attacks a vessel, pirate or otherwise, commandeers it after setting it on fire and forcing the crew to evacuate.. and then uses it as a dragon-craft carrier to conduct raids ont he high seas, is said dragon considered to be a pirate? Lets assume said dragon has opted to wear the customary eye-patch, which leads to frequent collisions with main-sail masts  in flight due to a lack of depth perception...

how does said dragon feel about rum? if they are okay with rum, that's a certified pirate dragon to me. 

Just now, gowfanatic said:

Lulu disappeared :( @Gingervites was supposed to bring him back from the dead

Ginger, where he at? Also, hello to the both of you and all my old mateys at PPO. I hope you are well. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2018 at 8:44 PM, wes the wise said:

Ginger, where he at? Also, hello to the both of you and all my old mateys at PPO. I hope you are well. 

Got marooned on a sandbar with only a pistol and a vast store of rum. Years passed and the rum finally dried up, so I hitched a ride on two sea turtles and made my way back to civilization.

On 9/19/2018 at 8:01 PM, Lurunin said:

Got marooned on a sandbar with only a pistol and a vast store of rum. Years passed and the rum finally dried up, so I hitched a ride on two sea turtles and made my way back to civilization.

Oh my stars and garters -- what next, the return of Xanth?

Welcome back.  Sorry it looks like this.