Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HiredGun

Another dow from your favs

Recommended Posts

We waited for someone to hit us yesterday but disappointingly you all let us down so we're coming to you.

 

evilplans.gif~c200

 

DEFCON 1 declares war on NLoN and The Pack. 

 

X3JQYYL.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boo... the plan was to hit tonight...but seems evening DoW have gone away.... 

 

I guess i rather fight D1 the NLoN.... good luck to all 

 

Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Boo... the plan was to hit tonight...but seems evening DoW have gone away.... 

 

I guess i rather fight D1 the NLoN.... good luck to all 

 

Al

We all know the TE gods demand blood, tears and stats but they also expect the following.

 

An up declare and of course the infamous down declare - Lucky for all D1 has covered us already, you're welcome!

 

An inter-alliance fight - Son of Taeper never let's us down. 😂

And of course a tough fight between old rivals, D1 and the wolves.

Where is the old mangly haired one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

We all know the TE gods demand blood, tears and stats but they also expect the following.

 

An up declare and of course the infamous down declare - Lucky for all D1 has covered us already, you're welcome!

 

An inter-alliance fight - Son of Taeper never let's us down. 😂

 

And of course a tough fight between old rivals, D1 and the wolves.

 

Where is the old mangly haired one? 

Haha indeed always fun to fight D1, it's too bad I didn't have the same amount of nations...maybe next round...

 

Hahaha he asked me last week has anyone asked about him! You will make his day... he just taking a round off.

 

Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Haha indeed always fun to fight D1, it's too bad I didn't have the same amount of nations...maybe next round...

 

Hahaha he asked me last week has anyone asked about him! You will make his day... he just taking a round off.

 

Al

if you mean my bud MAL tell him i said whats up … i should be back on FB soon just dealing with that ski girl from florida ….. OMG fVcking nuts but she did look damn good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RoadRash said:

if you mean my bud MAL tell him i said whats up … i should be back on FB soon just dealing with that ski girl from florida ….. OMG fVcking nuts but she did look damn good 

Will do man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Al Bundy, let me nuke you in peace. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:11 PM, Eljierro said:

Al Bundy, let me nuke you in peace. :(

hahaha maybe next time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×