A PSA brought to you by IRON

Cyberbullying is a serious issue we have to deal with in this digital age.  One of the most common instances of this is an action called “Trolling.” The definition of “trolling” is as follows:

To make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

The great social justice warriors of IRON have decided that it’s finally time to take a stand against trolling.  After teaming up with the nation of Denmark, IRON has identified a toxic troll that needs to be purged from the land of the internet.  This troll has gone by several different names: Skankhunt42, King Hitler, SeaBeeGipson, Jesus Christ and most recently Mod Multi.

ueNtK0hlNUCvhPyHAFNdMr_Ap3-_32UeVm28PblJCQxNaeXZn9usEr24fd16IY4McBlcjr8c6BF1Vv61Ohe7IiLWaFaoyjMAGsaPIOCNO_z2Neb4j3E8jBiykAdNNkLgNzExtpV6

An image of Mod Multi trolling MsShawdi on the IRON discord server

This individual has been trolling leaders of nations across multiple words.  From earth, to Bob to Steve, Mod Multi is a toxic troll that needs to be removed.  A recent example of his trolling ways had him asking MsShawdi to “shoe foot plz,” and asking for what appeared to be naked photos.  This behavior can only be solved with nuclear fire.

IRON has discovered that Mod Multi has been harbored in an alliance known as “War Doves.”  All nations associated with Mod Multi will be rolled to annihilation. Furthermore, IRON feels that trolls are cowards who hide behind their keyboards, and the color of a coward is typically yellow, so IRON is assuming that New Desolate Order must be filled with trolls, so they shall be rolled too.

Congrats SeaBee, you are now officially a CB

Signed:

Brewersalliance

Caesar

Sister Midnight

Pre war Stats:

IRON NS:437,701

NDO NS: 233,407

War Doves NS: 174, 325

TOTAL: 407,732

Edited by Brewersalliance
added a line of congrats to SBG

3 hours ago, Brewersalliance said:

This individual has been trolling leaders of nations across multiple words.  From earth, to Bob to Steve, Mod Multi is a toxic troll that needs to be removed.  A recent example of his trolling ways had him asking MsShawdi to “shoe foot plz,” and asking for what appeared to be naked photos.  This behavior can only be solved with nuclear fire.

w3hUyFC.gif

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180730_131848_2.png

Screenshot_20180730_132122_2.png

Screenshot_20180730_131518_2.png

Screenshot_20180730_123808_2.png

Edited by RearviewRover

18 minutes ago, Brewersalliance said:

What are you implying?!

Just that you're as cheap as they come...

Screenshot_20180730_123808_3.png

Edited by RearviewRover

2 hours ago, Brewersalliance said:

also update:  IRON and War Doves agree not to conduct dirty spy ops or blockades 

i agree with the same conduct from NDO

14 hours ago, RoadRash said:

if I’m gonna be a troll i want to be the cool troll with a blue mohawk ….

Roadrash cool troll with a blue mohawk

Edited by Wayne World

war ends when first wave of wars have expired so i believe 4th will be lost day of attacks they should expire on the fifth ….

it was fun but my damn nukes haven’t dine anything …. thanks Kev GRrrrrrrr

15 hours ago, RoadRash said:

war ends when first wave of wars have expired so i believe 4th will be lost day of attacks they should expire on the fifth ….

it was fun but my damn nukes haven’t dine anything …. thanks Kev GRrrrrrrr

Correct, IRON agrees and will send peace for any wars that go after the 4th

And my SDI crew has been working overtime :p