Treaty of Sippin' Sweet Tea

NpOFlag7.jpg250?cb=20130502061508

Treaty of Sippin' Sweet Tea

With the New Polar Order and Kashmir

Article I: Let’s All Get Along
Both signatories will hereafter refrain from any form of hostile activity, hereafter defined as military force, internal subversion or espionage of any kind, against the other.

Article II: Bless Your Heart
Signatories of this pact pledge to show only respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.

Article III: I’ll Bring the Beer
If either signatory requests assistance in the form of military assistance, economic aid, or political intervention, it is strongly encouraged for the other signatory to provide what help it can, though both parties accept that this is not an obligation.

Article IV: Gossip
Should vital knowledge of a political or military nature come to the attention of one signatory, they are required to share it with the other.

Article V: See Ya’ll Later!
It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may last forever, or until the bond it represents grows to the point where an upgrade is merited.  Given the uncertainties of the future, however, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement arise, that this pact maybe canceled after 72 hours notice.

Signed for the New Polar Order

EaTemUp - Emperor

AlmightyGrub - Regent, Imperator Emeritus

HannaH - Minister of Truth

Bdmon75 - Minister of Peace

Blue Sam3 - Minister of Plenty

Quantum Leap - Minister of Love

Alexio15 - Deputy Minister of Truth

/s/ Kashmir

Edited by Silvaienia
Fixed the video link. <3

Paperlessness served Kashmir well enough when we were a micro but I believe firmly that we've since outgrown it. Polar has been nothing but fair and reasonable in all of our dealings with them over the years so I'm glad we've put pen to paper with this.

Who do we roll first?

5 hours ago, Tevron said:

Paper's in fashion apparently. :D

Everyone who is anyone is donning one this season.

Congrats Polar.  You obtained a great ally - and on papper too!  I have to admit, I am a little jealous of the paper aspect, personally.  It’s like seeing a ring around the finger of an ex who always told me he would never marry.  

Edited by White Chocolate

Congratulations to Kashmir on its impressive milestone of reaching 3 million Nation Strength. It is quite an impressive achievement. I am proud of all your accomplishments you have achieved over these long years. From the discussions of forming an alliance, creating the moniker of Prototype as it set out on a path to do its own thing and always stand by and fight for its friends to the bitter end. Some of the most valiant men and women have worn the Kashmir name at one point or another. The entire point was always to evolve and change with the moods and will of the alliance. There were many bumps along the way, and there were times when the transparency was not afforded to the common members, but I feel those mistakes made Kashmir turn into a stronger alliance in the long run. Good luck on this path forward, though it seems it may be a short one with how the population has thinned out in this game. 

• 1 year later...