Happy Friday the 13th

In celebration of Friday the 13th...

UE0U2aT.png

it is my pleasure to announce the existence of the alliance, CLAWS.

CLAWS_1.png?width=400&height=256

Co-leaders:
White Chocolate
Al Bundy

Ministers:
Minister of Defense: razgriz24
Minister of Economics: Jazzy95
Minister of Foreign Affairs: claude
Minister of Internal Affairs: Magical Muslim

Grand Inquisitor: Randalla

Deputy Minister of Defense: eviljak
Deputy Minister of Economics: Admiral Alexander
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs: CrinkledStraw
Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs: Mr Otingocni

Our discord channel is https://discord.gg/3HZHfrJ

Our forum is located at http://claws-cn.com/

We are a merger of CotM (C), Last Call (L), AM (A), Alpha Wolves (W) and SLAP (S).  Nations left on the AA's we are merging from are protected.

I would like to thank NPO, GATO and FTW for their support.  Our current treaties are

unknown.png?width=858%26height=641&key=9

Looks like we are (DonE)

Alpha Wolves (AW) Declaration of non-Existence

Image result for alpha wolves flag

The beginning and the end….

The Alpha Wolves was created by Malakarlian back in 2014, soon after my uncle convinced me to play CN and we began running an alliance that after 4 years and 3 months made it to the 16th alliance in the game.

Through no merges, just recruiting, AW grew to an average size of 65-members (maxed out at 80). The alliance mainly recruited newbies nations throughout the years and ended around 3.5 million strength range.

Lot of trouble starting out with newbies running an alliance. We were raiding constantly by multiple aa’s (shout out to -Goons) but that didn’t stop us. Three months out we finally worked to become a protectorate of Sparta (Thanks too- Deathadder & Jessica Rabbit). Then we started raiding ourselves thanks to the pansy for all the advice!

The Alpha Wolves was finally on the board around December of 2014, when we declared war on Fellowship of the Wolves after they hit our protectorate Sparta.  Doom Squad soon after countered us, AW lasted for a little over a month fighting these two great aa’s when we received peace. Knowing going in it was a losing battle we did so anyway to gain knowledge, experience and to help our friends (Good guys shout out-Canik, armpit, stonewall lots of others)

From there we worked to recover, gaining new friends, signing new treaties (MDoAP w/ Sparta, WFF -Razgriz24, AGW Overlords - Unruly, Fellowship of the Wolves- Canik, and a PIAT with The Seven Kingdoms) and had multiple little skirmish with micro aa’s along the way (Lord Hitchcock & Pres Hardin).

In March 2017 AW declares what is now known as their final war. Knowing a defeat was coming their way, they again happily help to defend their longtime allies, Sparta. AW attacked New Polar Order and was soon countered by Mostly Harmless Alliance and Fark. After two months and 276 wars later AW reached peace. (Shout Outs to HannaH, Grub, and EaTeMuP)

Following the war, the Wolves recovered well thanks to Children of the Morrighan (Randalla & Jazzy) sending most of the recovery aid and later becoming allies. The final months AW gained multiple new allies (The Templar Knights- Blackatron, Last Call- Saphyre & Spank, and New Pacific Order – Lord of Darkness & Deathadder)

(Wrap Up I promise)- Throughout AW past the aa was managed mainly by myself (with advise from gov and Mal) and worked great that way. Within the past year, the work load become too much with RL and trade circle, tech deals, and alliance aiding and defense become issues. Stonewall joined and helped out a lot with the work and attempts were made to get gov more involved (thanks Admiral Alexander) but it wasn’t enough to keep the alliance well-tuned. Efforts were then attempted to have a merge into the Wolves to assist with governing, but nothing transpired. Finally, it was decided to merge the Alpha Wolves, and I couldn’t be happier with the group we are merging with. Now I hope the Alpha Wolves alliance will be remembered well, personally I know AW as always keeping a very high in game activity percentage, having a crap load of good tech sellers, and a treaty with the wolves meant they had your back no matter the odds. Although I’m sad to see AW dissipate into the low rankings in CN, the wolves are looking forward to the new future with their new members in CLAWS…

Special thanks to White Chocolate, Jazzy, Randalla, and Claude for making this happen. Sorry for the length, and sorry if I missed thanking you and sharing your impact to the Alpha Wolves….

- Signed –

Al Bundy – Former –Coleader of the Alpha Wolves

I'm so glad this all worked out! I look forward to working with friends both new and old... and maybe having some fun for once

o/ CLAWS

o7 Children of the Morrighan

o7 Last Call

o7 Apocolypse Meow

o7 Alpha Wolves

o7 Sovereign Leauge of Armed Powers

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Now I hope the Alpha Wolves alliance will be remembered well

Early in CN's history is was common for a bunch of noobs to get together and experience a wild ride as the one you describe. Those are the good ole' days everyone misses and are rarely experienced anymore. I'm glad AW was able to experience it, I can tell you guys have had a blast. :D It's a rare sight these days and you will be remembered for that along with your tenacity and honor. AW in a short four years did make an impression, a good one, and will not be forgotten I assure you. o/

Good luck, CLAWS. Although with a group this great, I don't think you need it. o/

Solid merger, I'm happy for you guys.  Good luck!

22 hours ago, Sir Kiloist said:

This is terrible and you should all be ashamed. Who invites SLAP into their neighborhood. There goes the property values.

NPO shorted the housing market first, which is the real reason we got behind this.